Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

There are so many nuances that you need to adhere to, that you participate in a bounty campaign and to get your reward. Many simply do not care about their work and as a result complain that they were not paid or removed from participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

I believe it is not always the person who has the problem why he/ she does not receive his/ her bounty payment. Participants also do not get paid because the campaign itself is a scam. The team does not want to share their profit or the investors are holding the money, or maybe the manager is the reason.
But if you're the only one who does not received your payment, start checking the address you gave them, did you follow or violate any rules, or you miss some announcements like there is KYC and signed message.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 11:13:07 AM by Kang Bahar

~
6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.
Other than what you mentioned, that is the one important reason. I'm sure most of the bounty hunters (ya, including me) avoid the KYC process on the bounty. That's why there are some people didn't get paid after the bounty ends.
there are some things that cause participants not paid is,
~
4. Error in typing wallet address
But I think it's wrong. If something like that happens, we can still change the wallet address at the end of bounty as long as we can give the valid proof and the evidence reason to change it.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

To say the truth, it is always a bitter experience to work for projects and not getting paid for one reason or the other. I would say I am one of those that experienced this kind of thing and I would say it is just because of the nature of man that some would always remain untruthful and make things difficult for people in life. Though I would be honest, some projects decide to pay late and be strategic in paying because of the fear they have that participants may dump their tokens/coins.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Most of the cases are what you say because they do not obey the rules very well. Or provide the wrong information. Sometimes the address is destroyed and needs to be changed. But the rules are not allowed to be modified.
EricJones

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

The thing is while people are quick to scream scam all the time, that might not exactly be the case. Reason being that a lot of people fail to follow the rules and when that happens, you are most likely not going to get paid. Also, people fail to follow up news from the team, and might miss out on an update which might cost them their pay.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

To avoid this case I think all bounty hunter just need to read the rules carefully and don't try to cheat bounty manager. LOL. I can see there are so many lazy guys don't wanna work but still wanna get money so they used profile link and social media account link from other members to apply but unfortunately that bounty manager checked very carefully. LOL.
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

All the bounties that succeed does nor pay the money and it is the case most of the times.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

Thanks for the update op. I think bounty hunters have to learn from this article to avoid losing their token. Many bounty hunters have fallen victim to this unfortunate mistake.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

If the project turned out to be normal and started distributing the award to everyone, then maybe the reason is in those people who did not receive it ...
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:13:58 AM

Probably bad administration of the bounty managers, I have been on bounty campaigns where I even got the rewards on a weekly basis, some did take long to give them away, but it is possible for sure to give the rewards on time most of the time.
Punisher1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

Useful guide, thanks to the author for the work done. A couple of points before did not follow and did not understand why I was not paid a reward. Roll Eyes
ElbunbotdHH

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

It has been the case forever and if you do not follow the rules then you are clearly not getting paid.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

Following the rules is the most important thing and if you dont do that then forget your money.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
Indeed, it is always depends on the participants and the manager. First of all the participants sometimes they didn't follow the prerequisite in a certain campaign and because of that they did not get any stakes or even participated on the campaign secondly patience is a virtue lack of patience may end into not being paid, calculating and allocating stakes takes a lot of time that is why it takes a couple of weeks but many are lack of patience that is why they concluded the bounty campaign as a scam. Some managers are too greedy that is why they make the bounty campaign as scam.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
Thank you for your experience sharing. These are very useful tips, especially the first and second are very common cause why you can't get paid.About KYC is also a problem, many projects tell you that they need kYC until the last moment.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

I think, there are mainly 3 reasons after a Bounty people do not get paid:
1. Bounty Rules not followed
2. ICO failed
3. ICO turns out as a scam

Point no. 2 and 3 are normally out of our control but we can make sure to follow all the rules properly so that we get all our stakes in return of our hard work.

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

I like working in the bounty but unfortunately I didn't always get my money. But basically it was only the fault of the bounty company.
hrctrusisss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Some of them are the outright scams and you cannot trust them blindly.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

It all depends on the people themselves, it happens that people are to blame for not being paid due to the fact that they did not properly perform the tasks for which they subscribed to the customer, and vice versa, that customers simply do not want to pay anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: