Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

The reasons can be different:
  • Scam project
  • Weak bounty manager who did not count the steaks
  • Errors committed by the bounty hunter when filling out forms
  • Not attentive reading and not observance of project rules

Yes, definitely in my experience as bounty hunter this is way much usual than the points written in the OP. On the other hand, it's quite hilarious that the OP mentions the KYC "on beforehand" because the case is almost always the contrary: no need to KYC until you've done all the work, the bounty program finishes and then it's mandatory to get your reward...

There's a real need of serious bounty managers. I can count the good ones with the fingers of one hand and still have fingers left.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

Sometimes there are a number of  factors considered when making payouts, including as mentioned, following g the rules, however. I. Some circumstances  the mistake is not with. The bounty Hunter, but rather the project, as there are some bounty projects  that don't pay their hunters in the long run,such bounties end up scams
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Sometimes the problem is from the bounty moderators out of their lackluster and some projects that end up being scam with no intention of paying bounty hunters.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

When you take part in any bounty campaign, it is very important to follow the news and updates, and this is really so. I also made this mistake, did not watch the news, and as a result lost my bounty rewards.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

There are several main reasons for this problem. First of all, you need to remember - the market still has a lot of scammers, so a suitable bounty program should be chosen especially carefully and responsibly. Also, be attentive to the choice of managers who responsibly relate to their promises.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

The reasons can be different:
  • Scam project
  • Weak bounty manager who did not count the steaks
  • Errors committed by the bounty hunter when filling out forms
  • Not attentive reading and not observance of project rules

Yep, there's a lot of reason why hunters don't received any token and its really sad for them because they work hard for it. Usually, bounty hunters are using bots, and they keep on posting in the thread while the rules is to fill up the form so technically they are not qualified to receive bounties because of that. But mostly, the ICO is a scammed so your work is really useless.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Thank you for your tips, this is very important for beginners, many people did not get the final reward because they did not check the project updates on time!
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

I think there are many reasons for this. An irresponsible and greedy bounty manager or a bounty hunter who does not follow the rules. In either case, it may result in no payment. From the current bounty, more The reason is that most ICOs fail due to the impact of the bear market, which also means the failure of the bounty.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

Now it is very risky to feel in the bounty companies. Many people are waiting for very long results. So, what maybe there is a sense to wait? Think about and postpone your investment. Until full recovery.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Yes, I also came across this situation - some bounty programs do not really make the promised payments. But there can also be another reason for the problem - when the participants themselves do not comply with the stated rules for working with the bounty program.
511xiaohao

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Yes, my friend told me that this is normal. There are many scams in bounty missions and airdrop missions.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

There are many reasons in this thing that the some people do not get paid after doing bounty work because there are so many things in it which they do not understand and they do not work regular in it and they dont trust and dont have patience in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

sometimes people incorrectly indicate their data and the project too can not pay rewards for a very long time
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Thanks for the post, it very helpful and timely. Though sometimes these bounty guys just like to play on the intelligence of bounty hunters and deny them their rights for no just cause.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

In most cases, because of which you may be denied participation in the bounty company is only a mistake that you yourself allow. In all other cases, you can challenge the decision. I once achieved what would my two weeks count.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
Not all investments pay off and not all bounty programs ensure the payment of rewards. With this circumstance it is necessary to reconcile, so it is important to carefully and responsibly choose the right project for starting work. And be sure to learn the rules and requirements of a particular bounty program, so that later there will be no disputes and insults.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

I also regularly participate in various bounty programs. From my own experience I can say that there really are different scammers. Therefore, the choice of a suitable project must be taken responsibly. But also be sure to study the information about the manager bounty, this is important for the right choice.
Ceciliaoje

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

May be because dey do not report there work fully for the campaign or the do not wait for the time to remove there signature may may not follow the rules of the campaign
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

I also regularly participate in various bounty programs. From my own experience I can say that there really are different scammers. Therefore, the choice of a suitable project must be taken responsibly. But also be sure to study the information about the manager bounty, this is important for the right choice.

Yes, choosing the right bounty project is the key to success in getting tokens or coins from the bounty. At present there are many fraud projects, many projects that fail to achieve sales targets. This requires a person's ability to determine a good project. One more thing that I agree with your statement is that a good project is usually managed by a good manager.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

There are rules in every bounty campaign or maybe sometimes the rules could get updated now some little things ignored or not noticed can make one not to get paid some maybe wrong ethereum address, wrong username changed rules did not participate in the kyc and so many others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: