Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

It might be due to a lot of reasons, one of them is not reading the rules well which might leads to not fulfilling the task very well, another one might be not feeling Google forms. And also maybe not inputting correct details when registering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

~snip~

There are only 2 possible reasons why a certain bounty hunter wont really get paid either the project itself becomes scam and don't pay all those who join up the bounty or just simply the participants didn't able to comply or follow rules on where the team imposed. Sometimes rules changes which you would think up that its too unfair specially when they do already asked out about KYC.
If you can afford to follow those things just to get paid then its your choice but some people choose up not to continue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Nice one OP. Very educative. I always try to make sure I read and obey rules very well in any campaign I'm participating in. And if I fail in any of them and I don't get my stakes for the week, I have only myself to blame.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

There may be a reason why the person is not paid after the bounty. Maybe the person did not do KYC verification or anything else. Or maybe the person is late with information about the bounty. Or the bounty is a failure. It's all possible why people aren't paid on their bounty.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Most times people don't get paid because of not following the rules but I find it very painful after stressing yourself at the end you latter end up getting nothing just because the way you arrange your post. Some time things that doesn't worth it. Most bounty who disqualify people easily people likely rubbish because they don't always have good number of participant.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Thank you very much author. this is very useful information for me and I think it will be very useful for other users and beginners

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Still there are purely technical problems. I personally faced with such several times. For one company I was paid tokens. I began to explain the cause, for a very long time all this was happening. In the end, I was paid. I asked the reason that all this happened - they told me that the payments were automatic and that there was an error on my address, that's all.
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

the reason why some people do not get paid after bounty might be caused by either the participants or the bounty manager.for participants, some don't read instructions on the bounty's bitcointalk thread to guide them on the rules of the bounty, by so doing they go against the rules and get banned . On the side of teh bounty manager it might be omission by error.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Episle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

All your points are right. Most people are missing it, they don't want to work at all. They want to reap where they did not sow. They believe in fast work and that is why they scam.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

I think we need to monitor the progress of the campaign, to adequately take all the information, all the changes in the campaign and carry out the bounty according to the terms, because it I s the main mistake that bounty hunters make.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.

Theres a lot of reasons why some bounty hunters dont get paid for what they have done in the bounty campaign, lets start with KYC, some cant seem to fulfill the requirements needed for the KYC and so company wont pay them. Another thing is, copying the blog or article from its original source like in the website or the whitepaper itself. Theres a lot of reasons but I need to stop it here.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

the bounty of the campaign has changed a lot, many people have become, more scammers have been among the projects, managers do not work for the future, but they steal here and now
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

If they did not follow the rules of the bounty ofcoarse they did not get paid . So better to always be update because sometimes the rules changing. And always better if you post is always contrusctive not off topic because during the post count and you did not meet the minimum target post because the other post is not counted you will not get paid for sure.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

I think the important thing when we join in bounty campaign, we should following bounty rule. If we following the rule, i am believe bounty manager will give us stake and if ICO successfull, we get the reward
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

if you do the existing regulations and still don't get paid means the bounty that you follow is a scam, or they don't reach softcap when making a sale

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

Those who do not get paid in bounty campaigns are the very people who do the tasks that are stated in the rules of the campaigns. Bounty campaigns are work and so if you want to get paid then work honestly.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Most people who don't get paid are those lazy people that only join the bounty without reading the rules. Rules are important, rules are made to facilitate the project. So if you didn't follow any of those rules that the manager gave you. As consequences you really might not receive a reward or get paid after the bounty.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

There should be no reason if the person always works on the campaign every week without pay / stake because each manager must include a spreadsheet for the public and everyone can access it, if there is still someone who is still working even though he does not get a stake every week it is certainly a mistake for the participants campaign because they are less careful in following bounty.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

the bounty of the campaign has changed a lot, many people have become, more scammers have been among the projects, managers do not work for the future, but they steal here and now
They have misjudged the bounty because now many bounties are fraudulent and also bounty themselves now it is very difficult to be certain when we will get payment
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

Maybe because their break the rules.
you have to read carefully the rules before joining in bounty campaign.
many reasons why some people don't get paid.
maybe because the project is failed or unsuccessful or maybe the project is scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: