Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some People Do Not get Paid After Bounty  (Read 1982 times)
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

Most of the people get paid on time. Those who are doing a mistake or some illegal activity the will not get paid. Some ICO'S end we need to do KYC also if they are not doing KYC they won't get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Good overview! Alot depends on the team as well, if they mess up and don't check scammers well, then you can easily get out of the list by mistake.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

the only reason I didn't get paid is because they withheld payments for all bounty hunters and/or are scam projects

Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Whatever the rules of the campaign - there will always be those who want to outwit them. And most often it is for mercenary purposes. If you strictly follow the rules, then there are no problems. And if they do, it is rarely easy to understand this misunderstanding.
In short: just follow the rules.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

I have realized after some personal experiences why some people do not get paid after doing a bounty. While there are some projects who would not pay you, you still have to consider the fact that some of your actions do translate to you not being paid. Here below i will list why some people do not get paid.

1. They do not follow the rules. It is known that some people will buy a new piece of gadget and fail to read the owner's manual and when later problem comes, they start complaining. It is same with doing bounties. You do have to read the rules and follow them to the later.

2. When the rules are updated, they do not know and thus suffer from it. This one reason why people do not get rewarded. You have to be visiting the bounty thread or page to know if there is an update or checking social channels mostly Telegram.

3. People using your username and copying your content (blog). If you are doing bounties, its good you continuously check the spreadsheet to report any one who you see using your name or copying your work. This is important else some bounty manager may blacklist you thinking you are one doing or just blacklist both you and the one using your details.

4. Finish the bounty program. You may have noticed that the spreadsheet of bounties you have done shows that some people took off their signature prematurely. You just have to finish it else you wont get paid. This is like following the rules.

5. When you are told not to mention bounty in the main telegram group, just stick and obey the rule.

6. If a project advises for KYC and you dont like, just dont do it.

Thank you. hope this helps somebody to know where they have messed up previously.

Over and Out.
I always follow rules that is why I also get paid. My only concern is that when projects have failed to deliver it's main plan and others that turns out to be a scam will surely left bounty hunters unpaid and that is sad reality here in this industry. In fairness to some legit and reliable and successful projects, sometimes faults could be in some bounty hunters wherein greediness will strike juat to get paid in almost of the bounty program fortunately for me I don't do that kind of stupidity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

If you followed all the rules then it's either the project is not successful or you were scammed with a fake ICO. That's why the next time you join a bounty, do some reading so that your efforts will not be wasted.
but some successfull ico projects, did not paying ther bounty allocation.we could take a look at tokenpay,and other projects.they got hardcap but forget their supporter.its become our risk with this unpredictable situation.
That's the risk of being bounty hunter. We should keep in mind that not all ICO pay bounty participants effort. Some people might think that they should get paid after the work they've done. However, reality tells the opposite. Therefore don't rush your mind to choose ICO since you might find things that you never guess.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I'm amazed at browsing some bounty threads - for example, according to the rules you need to submit reports through Google forms, and what i see -  two hundred pages of thread with reports (that stakes will never be credited). And the same people will then come and ask a hundred times the same question - where are my tokens. Be careful and read rules.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

If you followed all the rules then it's either the project is not successful or you were scammed with a fake ICO. That's why the next time you join a bounty, do some reading so that your efforts will not be wasted.
but some successfull ico projects, did not paying ther bounty allocation.we could take a look at tokenpay,and other projects.they got hardcap but forget their supporter.its become our risk with this unpredictable situation.
That's the risk of being bounty hunter. We should keep in mind that not all ICO pay bounty participants effort. Some people might think that they should get paid after the work they've done. However, reality tells the opposite. Therefore don't rush your mind to choose ICO since you might find things that you never guess.

Yes, have a deep plan to choose which project to participate in order not to waste effort and time .The platform is our bases to determine a legit one so we should keep in mind in not greedy for everything and recheck everything they promoted.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

In principle, everything is correct, in order to get the reward you need to carefully read the rules and be sure to follow them!
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Because scams are here and their influencing is here too. But from the other side it is possible that you have missed somre rules to get the income.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

There are a lot of reasons, and as you already said, the project can turn scam and hunters will be left without payments, not following the rules causes the underpayment. Prolonging of a bounty program and accepting the new memebrs causes also rewards reduction.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

Because scams are here and their influencing is here too. But from the other side it is possible that you have missed somre rules to get the income.
Mostly participants did not get paid after the bounty because of scam project. This is the most complains by many and also did not comply the rules in the campaign. Before joining it is a must to check if the bounty were legit to avoid this kind of problems.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

I think they don't follow the rules in the bounty, they probably make a lot of accounts or don't make actual tasks.
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

It means that the project was a scam and you have spent your time in the empty way. It is often here and scam is evaluationg here just be more careful later.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

It must be known that there are currently too many scam projects so that if we get a payment it is useless because we cannot sell it on the market, but if the project is correct then they will pay according to the initial promise.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

One thing I know for sure is that every bounty have a rule and if you as a hunter don't follow the rules, the manager will not pay you. Before you join any bounty, check the rules if they are ok with you, but even when managers change the rules half way, try to adapt also but if you cannot, it is better you leave such bounty instead of staying without being paid.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

There are many reasons that most of the people do not get paid after the bounty program. But I think the fault is mostly of the bounty program conducted by itself. While doing bounty I always followed all the rules but in spite of this, I still have unpaid for the many bounty programs. And the reason the cited me that you do not contact us on time. But I want to say here that how I got to know when was the time went or will come.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

It means that the project was a scam and you have spent your time in the empty way. It is often here and scam is evaluationg here just be more careful later.
Not all true, some of project are success but they still don't want pay the bounties participant,
Reason;
#1. the eth address connected although is unfounded (this happened to my friends).
#2 they didn't accept appeals,
#3 they don't want pay because your stake in the bounty tables is too much you got a lot reward than others, the choice is decreasing your reward or they will find your mistake to made an reason to do not pay you (sounds weird but it's a fact on some bounties)

p.s: i don't want mention which bounty

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

I can say most don't truly read at all to know what and how they should be doing their work or report and rules regarding the bounty , I do wonder when people keep asking same questions over and over again when they can actually read pin or may be someone just asked that same question like just three line above , and when rules change they hardly know and more reason some don't get paid .
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

I can say most don't truly read at all to know what and how they should be doing their work or report and rules regarding the bounty , I do wonder when people keep asking same questions over and over again when they can actually read pin or may be someone just asked that same question like just three line above , and when rules change they hardly know and more reason some don't get paid .
Actually, they didn't getting paid after bounty because almost all projects are scams due to the hype in market in where there's no value at all in market. So we must choose a legit one for being secured at the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: