Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency has different potential in the market, cryptocurrency will not go long term if the ico will not provide a very good project so it will be always depending on the developers if they will work hard even more to make the price of their to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:12:22 AM

with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
I think of the current era of the crypto market to be just the start and that it has a way long to go. All the crypto currencies will surely be able to perform much better in the future and that their market values as well as the demand rate will also go higher but that will take lot of time. with time, when more people will get to know about any of the crypto coin, things will get better.
we know that crypto is getting more and more popular. and the process to be used by everyone in the world takes a very long time. from that we already know that crypto lifetime will still be very long. because we are still in the development stage. You are right that the key is on demand. if demand continues to exist then crypto will continue to run
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)

Many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will reach trillion dollars
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

I suggest you not to sell any of your coin, instead release new fund so it will even more grow. The potential of bitcoin is actually same as the potential of other coins , try to release more funds. Surely, it wilk double up in profit than exchanging a coin to another.  don't actually monitor the rate from time to time. Its might just cause you to suddenly panic once you observe a sudden drop. Its normal to see changes in price, thats why monitoring it will just cause you to worry. I think, if you are really looking to a long time investment, rate won't matter at all. Long term investment start with trust to the point that seeing sudden drop wont affect you. Just believe that there is bright future for your coin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

I think big companies like banks will always need small players like us so there will be a lot of patterns of up and down harag then big players like "whales" will take advantage of such price conditions.
Many things are going around now but the fact about the whole digital market remains the same that it has a huge potential to grow as well as lots of room too. The total market cap is now not even equal to half a trillion dollars. Honestly, this is almost negligible if we compare this with the bigger markets. Though I don’t trust new coins a lot especially that are available for free but old ones are the best.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

There is a huge amount of forecasts about the long-term development of the crypto market. However, they are unlikely to be based on a real scientific method of analysis. The market of crypto currency is so new (in all senses) that it is not possible to talk about its future with certainty. Nevertheless, it is safe to say that crypto has already become a part of the modern world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

I think that these big companies will always need the small players in the marker. I mean why else would you control the prices if no one will be buying right? But yeah, i think the crypto currency game is strong and will be a good bet long term. We will always see countries banning it, making regulations but we will adapt. The crypto currency game is become more widespread amd soon we will see that everyone will be embracing it as a mode for exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Even if it doesn't go far, blockchain will change our world forever in the coming years. I'm talking about implementation into government, retail etc.

I can see that definitely. The Dubai government is already introducing it into the way they do government. They have seen the potential. I do think the currency part will also prosper though, its going to bank the unbanked and unbanked the banked at the same time!
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be limited for anyone. Yes some governments as well as banks are doing everything they can to take control or to have access in crypto world but that doesn't mean they can have FULL control over it. People are the market and market will decide whether bitcoin will be successful or not, and  if ever that government succeed to have access to bitcoin, people they would limit in using it will decrease until no one will ever want to use bitcoin. From here, price will decrease and it will be the start of cryptos down fall. But still, it is impossible for them to succeed in this matter. They will need lot of time and knowledge to be able to succeed in taking over cryptos.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

The knowledge of the cryptocurrency will last if many investors and the bounty Hunter will overtake. I hope it will not disappear anymore in my life. thanks ..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Exactly.Crypto goes long term because there are more and more investors coming every now and then.It will never fall down for sure as long as people are here to make investments,thus making bitcoin increases its demand,as well as its market price.
Investor could come and go , but an adoption would bring better and effective for the future usage of crypto itself. Imagine when you get paid for your work everyday with crypto , buy things with crypto and every single payment integrated with crypto , there's no an end for cryptocurrency in that case.
Just the way we used a conventional money , it's continuously used as a primary thing. So do with crypto then.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Ability to buy or sell cryptocoins and also withdraw money for users is really shouldn't be limited in any ways, but its beneficial to the country where it will go.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

I think this cryptocurrency market is a chance to make money for us. We only earn money when we have the knowledge and skills , the people with the knowledge and skills, they always make money from any market. In the future, the cryptocurrency market may increase or decrease, but you can always make a profit when you have equipped the necessary skills of a trader or an investor.  
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

In my opinion, the trading rules are going to change soon and cryptocurrency will be the leading payment system. Nobody can predict for sure but many experts consider it to be the currency of the future. I am not great expert but  I agree
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Crypto will be used in the daily lives by the people. It will the new currency and new way of operating and working. Had there been "WAKANDA" they would already be using the cryptos. As the tech catches up and become more user friendly , more people wil start using it. Take example from yesterday,NASDAQ wants to be a crypto exchange now. Its a virus which is spreading.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

As long as people believe and invest money with cryptos it will last. We all know that the cryptos community will continue support it because it will give hope to the people using and holding it. Many people nowadays are aware the importance and used of cryptos and community supporting on it are continue blooming. Because they seen hope through engaging within. Today, cryptos currencies are fame and many investors are looking to it to invest money within. Through this, I think cryptos will never ends instead it will go a long in many years or long period of time. Let's see the future of cryptos.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

It depends if there are many oeople who are using bitcoin then it will live long term butcoin is there to help people not only because its thecreason to help us but they believed in bitcoin that when we risk into investments we get what we deserved from it , Nowadays crypto currencies are using for the payment method which it helps people alot for paying bills with bitcoin.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Of course, making profit for most people is the main task when investing in crypto currency, but I do not think that everything can be in accordance with the scenario that you proposed. I believe that everyone will have the opportunity to use crypto-currencies.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Of course, making profit for most people is the main task when investing in crypto currency, but I do not think that everything can be in accordance with the scenario that you proposed. I believe that everyone will have the opportunity to use crypto-currencies.
Some cryptocurrencies, apart from acting as coins and trading assets, also provide platforms, serve as the fastest means to move money across the globe, try to solve a certain problem in society or in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and do a lot more.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not being owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you want. Even if regulations happened, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will still be an open market for new traders. One can invest in bitcoin, so far one has no bad intentions to scam or fraud with it. Though, there will still be a huge gap between the whale investors and the small investors.

Crypto already is long term and always will be until it dies off. I think that many people are just following the wave of buying bitcoin, when it crashes they will just panic sell, allowing for big investors to make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: