Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

The crypto world is a fat fish for banks and not only so i don't have any worries regarding the future of Bitcoin because is in the interest of everybody so get some profit from it and to help it to exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anakkampung17

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

In my opinion in everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

The crypto world is a fat fish for banks and not only so i don't have any worries regarding the future of Bitcoin because is in the interest of everybody so get some profit from it and to help it to exist.

How will crypto? Well i invest crypto almost 3 years as what i've observe crypto coins will rise in a months or years, but if you want sure profit hold it in 2-3months, just be patient and wait for the perfect timebto sell in order to earn profit.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

Yeah right, it will continue to gain more attention so better to  invest as early as you can, just need to have an extra effort to learn deeper so
it will really give you room to gain much bigger profits, the market still have a lots of things to consider and as long as investors see an opening
to gain profits, then they will continue to keep buying and invest with crypto. so allow yourself to learn more and give yourself a good future,
bitcoin will survive and will be supported by many investors.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not being owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you want. Even if regulations happened, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will still be an open market for new traders. One can invest in bitcoin, so far one has no bad intentions to scam or fraud with it. Though, there will still be a huge gap between the whale investors and the small investors.

Crypto already is long term and always will be until it dies off. I think that many people are just following the wave of buying bitcoin, when it crashes they will just panic sell, allowing for big investors to make more money.
during the wave of buyers and sales of bitcoin is still going on, of course, crypto will not die because of things that make survive because there is still buying and selling between people. so crypto is still there anytime
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Crypto is revolution in financial sector and just in early age still majority unaware about but still cryopto market increasing this trend will continue crypto market will never die.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

maybe the profits we take here is nothing compared to the profits of big fish and if so there won`t be any reason why them will not allow us trading long term on the system as soon as they make money it would be ok for them.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I think the Crypto market will last long and the big fish will take advantage of the Crypto market to make profits from people who have no experience in investing.
In my country, north, there are many people who do not understand the field of investment but they are very greedy people. When they hear about the growth of bitcoin, they invest blindly and never know the outcome of the investment.
The big fish will take advantage of the greed of many to make a profit, and I guess the market will be longer.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
Exactly it is very important for bitcoin to keep its demand high because it takes price high to the sky, we should inform people about bitcoin positive features that don’t sell at low and don’t panic, investors make price high and low, so they should think twice before making any decision, price use to increase and decrease but it happens for very short time they should not lose patience, following buy low, hold and sell high will make bitcoin exist long and long for long time.
Crypto is a long term trusted store of value and it has been a pleasure for all those who have invested few days ago at their low market price is a good choice and now it is again a pleasure and they are happy. They expect a huge profit after some long time so that the price rises up and they caste the opportunity to sell out their coins and make it long term for huge outcome.
SegunCripta

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

All countries have differences. Some, for example, China can block operations with the crypto currency. In Europe, the US and other countries, this will be a problem.

I think the crypto will develop further. Some of the crypto in the next 5-7 years will merge with the banking system, possibly they will issue their own plastic cards.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Of course this depends on the user, there are currently more than 1500 coins and tokens and of course this makes the competition between coins and tokens very tight, I think this year the strongest coins and tokens that can continue to survive and bitcoin can continue to survive as the parent of all coins.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think government make regulation on bitcoin trade because government want to collect tax and to protect their citizen investment from ICOs scam. I am believe that cryptocurrency market will evolve more faster than now. Market cap in cryptocurrency always growing and many peoples or financial intitution start investing in cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jemma

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

I think the "big fish" and "small fish" relationship is an enduring inevitable one to increase the profit of the "big fishes". How do you run banks without small fishes?

Like you said, regulations will come and its a good thing if you ask me!

Just get this-just like in the real world, the crypto virtual world would experience booms and bursts and few who have honed their trading skills will be the better for it!
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

True, i mean we see alot of the so called big fishes now. You will see them buying a boat load of coins. If you believe the conspiracy theories, these whales actually dictate the prices of the market for us. They will buy a large amount of coins for a higher price tovincrease the price of than coin. We the small fishes will jump in and the price will increase somemore. Then they will just sell it. But then again, i don't know much about equity and price margins.
If there can be some coin which you should buy if you are planning for long term investment of money, then that coin is none other than that of the bitcoin. Holding of the bitcoin is the best thing to do if you are planning to invest your money into the world of the crypto currencies and that you need to make some good money. You just need to play smartly and that you must keep a close eye on the market.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Of course this depends on the user, there are currently more than 1500 coins and tokens and of course this makes the competition between coins and tokens very tight, I think this year the strongest coins and tokens that can continue to survive and bitcoin can continue to survive as the parent of all coins.
tokens that are constantly being developed and inedible for the times will last, and those that do not survive will disappear. I think that's clear. even long ago, a lot of coins that do not survive because in leaving the CEO of their company, or not neglected.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GoneRogue2018 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I think the "big fish" and "small fish" relationship is an enduring inevitable one to increase the profit of the "big fishes". How do you run banks without small fishes?

Like you said, regulations will come and its a good thing if you ask me!

Just get this-just like in the real world, the crypto virtual world would experience booms and bursts and few who have honed their trading skills will be the better for it!

I agree. I do not know the history of the stock market, but wonder if this is how it got it's start years ago. Now, we have the ability to dabble in it, but without serious fiat invested, we will not be the big market winners. I see crypto heading in this direction eventually, and if we play our cards right at this moment, we will become richer for it. We will have the funds to be able to keep our accounts, while the rest will just have the ability to dabble.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

If you want to carry the heavy burden alone you will end up regrets and annoyed. The whole crypto is not our own property it is manage by some big simple persons out there that we possibly didn't know. So they are the responsible to carry the burden in this crypto problem. We as a little fish must improve our thinking that someday we will be in the top of success in this crypto regardless of issues that raises.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

In my opinion, the trading rules are going to change soon and cryptocurrency will be the leading payment system. Nobody can predict for sure but many experts consider it to be the currency of the future. I am not great expert but  I agree
There is no need to underestimate yourself. You indeed are a humble and down to earth person but my friend, you have something that many around here lack. Foresight. You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

I think crypto will last forever. Because we know it very functional for human need helping with a transaction method and many more. Using it very special right now because it save money fee and of course time

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

I think big companies like banks will always need small players like us so there will be a lot of patterns of up and down harag then big players like "whales" will take advantage of such price conditions.

I think Now the bitcoin price is increasing and will reach 20k soon and now a good long term investment for crypto users.
Bitcoin is the most developed and long-standing currency for the future today, bitcoin days are used for many things and if you maintain this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have holding bitcoins now the value of their money increases day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: