Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

I think that crypto will soon be legalized in the world and many government will accept it as an alternative payment method.
Regulations will be made in order to protect the investors as well as crypto users.
It will be a great chance for the cryptocurrency to grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

At my opinion cryptocurrencies are very good for long term holding because looking back in past we can see how altcoins grows compared to nowadays and the will probably be more expensive in future.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

At my opinion cryptocurrencies are very good for long term holding because looking back in past we can see how altcoins grows compared to nowadays and the will probably be more expensive in future.
I'm sure that the number of bitcoin users will continue to increase so that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, as the number of users continues to increase while the stock never increases will make bitcoin prices skyrocket and this is what makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

In a long term perspective I see the bitcoin as successful and valuable cryptocurrency as it isand I also believe that we will come up with the regulations that are necessary to control the market even though it will still be open for new participants.
This one crypto currency would be making the world amazing with its amazing spreading and performance along with the fame. Now a days, bitcoins are continually increasing in the fame and pace. People are getting in here, asking for different methods to earn money. They are getting handsome money and absolute advantage would be added in the successful life of bitcoins.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

For me, tge crypto go long term if there's a lot of investors will come in future. If we used the bitcoin properly the people will trust it and they will depend here. We should know our limits so that the bitcoin will be long last and work so hard for the better of it.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

The market will soar wherever institutions decide to invest. People will be stunned at how fast it will go up. When that will happen. Anyone's guess. I have a feeling in the next few weeks.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I think that the cryptoworld is gonna stay with us for a very long time, if not forever, I think cryptocurrency is the new currency that the people is gonna use as a mide of payment transactions. People are actually starting to notice cryptocurrency, and most people around the globe are having ideas on how it works, I think its gonna be not long before we use cryptocurrency as one of the accepted currency in the whole world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I'm sure that the number of bitcoin users will continue to increase so that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, as the number of users continues to increase while the stock never increases will make bitcoin prices skyrocket and this is what makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.
This is what recently happened when bitcoin touched 20k dollars. Like you have already mentioned, whenever there is a huge embracing of any asset by people, its value increases. Now bitcoin is available in small amount so whenever there is even a little investment the impact is big one. Its growth rate increases tremendously. Bitcoin is the future of money and anyone who will invest here is destined to earn huge amounts.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I guess they will not be called a big fish without the existence of small fish. The function of big fish would not be realized because we are the greatest contributor to their success. I believe they will allow us because they need us.
Cryptocurrency is a long term if a person invests in any cryptocurrency and hold it for a long time in order to let the price of the coin jumps and goes high so that he sell out the coin and earn profit from his investment. Cryptocurrency investment can be a short term investment if someone buy the coin and sell out after a short time with less profit. As a whole long term favors and investor gets what for what he is present in the market.
Cryptocurrency will go long if we go long by holding coins and do not sell it moreover to keep the coins for a market where the price of the holding coin is high which results in profit. It is something else and not a general and old tradition business but the crypto business and one should hold it till the high market and a maximum market to be more productive at the end.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

The market will soar wherever institutions decide to invest. People will be stunned at how fast it will go up. When that will happen. Anyone's guess. I have a feeling in the next few weeks.
the market will rise and most likely later crypto will continue. because people will increasingly believe in cryptocurrency and will continue
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

This totally depends on what coin you will choose, some are good to short term and trading, some are good only in the case of long hold.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Well, in my opinion, crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency based on an increasingly popular blockchain technology. Lately bitcoin has become a topic that is often discussed among investors, entrepreneurs and traders. Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by a central authority such as a central bank or government. So no one controls the production centrally and the quantity of bitcoin is limited by the effort required to produce it.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

You can see that as soon as the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 at the end of 2017, at present the bitocind price is constantly decreasing and is adjusting at the $ 8000 mark. According to my analysis, long term price of bitcoin is in the bear market, so the market is in a down cycle. I believe you should not invest long term at this point the risk will be very high.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

I think it look really nice to hold it for a long term. It won't exist probably in 10-20years, so if you like crypto - invest on it, it is really good investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Well, in my opinion, crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future.
Yes no one can predict what may gows for bitcoin or crypto for long term. The point is if you believes on the future you will hold for long term to aim for the good profit. So even we dont know the future I think crypto will exists long.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Don't feel that you are left behind or ever think that you're just having in here. We are all have chances in here, only we have to strive hard and do our best. Crypto will surely stay us for long and we have to take chances on it.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Bitcoin will last long with its potential. Bitcoin has now been used as a good and profitable investment. Bitcoin will continue to be used because of the large number of requests from the public. So you do not have to worry about your investment. keep on with bitcoin for a few more years.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

As long as there are many coins circulating in the digital market , and the customer uses and continue investing and buying coins, then cryptos will go a long term , and cointinue to exist in the digital world as the digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: