Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Just be patient and you will succeed and be able to reinvest your capital in this cryptographic market. At present the market is extremely downturn, the price of coins constantly decreased. That is why many people are afraid to invest in them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

I know this is very difficult for small fish, but this is a real fight to keep the pace of the big fish. The real problem is not a fight but how crypto can be accepted by all. Maybe that's something to think about

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I think the crypto market will continue to grow and will be able to go far in the long run, however, I believe bitocin prices will probably continue to fall sharply and the market will continue to fluctuate. We can see that the price of bitcoin since reaching $ 19800 level has been continuously reduced and sour clear signs of recovery. So I think the market will continue to fall sharply in 2018 and move sideways in the coming years to recover.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

For bitcoin, in the year 2021 is the last year for Bitcoin mining, so in that year the BTC price will rise drastically
while for Ethereum, I think it will still be stable for the next five years
while the token with basic ERC20, I still hesitate

From what I am read, bitcoin last mining on 2040. I think government want regulate this market because government want to collect taxes from crypto trades.
Maybe regulators want to issuing their own crypto but i think its not decentralized because they want to control the supply and thats can not call cryptocurrency because crypto always have limited supply

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I think that everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Who cares if only qualified investors are allowed to invest in the future, if that is the case then this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin, do not leave it for later or you will regret it at that point bitcoin will be worth so much that even having a small number of bitcoins will change your life, so if they want to ban people with a low amount of money to invest in this market that is something I do not really care about.
I am agree with this we are really good at luck because we have found bitcoin so early when it was not too high in price, now many things has become unfold, bitcoin is being improve day by day, so have patience and fait crypto will be there for so long term, we should keep the supply and the demand at balance because a high demand of bitcoin makes the price higher, I hope bitcoin will survive in our world of digital currency forever.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Well, for me, I think the big whales and corporates need small traders and investors, so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation, they will distribute their holdings with us, so that they can make a huge profit. And I also think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market..

I think crypto will go long term in the case that it will be used as a resource means of other people, it has also some big investors and whales who are  in need of this kind of system, crypto exist a long time ago and it is being popular in this age because of its convenience to others.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

Well, for me, I think the big whales and corporates need small traders and investors, so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation, they will distribute their holdings with us, so that they can make a huge profit. And I also think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market..

Cypto will go long term because of its potential in giving some income to the community, to the users of it, crypto has a good impact in the society especially to the investors around the world.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:35:01 AM

Cypto will go long term because of its potential in giving some income to the community, to the users of it, crypto has a good impact in the society especially to the investors around the world.
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency will go long term because we all know that the overall cryptocurrencies have a potential for the world to give opportunities because there is a lot of job that the other people can grab in order to get some token or coins which they can keep or convert it to cash which means profit or income at the end and that is one of the solution also for reducing unemployment.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

In the Long term crypto will be the most used currency in the world.  Why on earth would you use a bank transfer which can take days and need to be authorized by a central party when you can do everything yourself with crypto.
Ferrokeys

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

The crypto world is a fat fish for banks and not only so i don't have any worries regarding the future of Bitcoin because is in the interest of everybody so get some profit from it and to help it to exist.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

I think internet goes by and the continue growth of investor and other industry invest crypto will success just trust of it. Especially, Bitcoin will be known the currency of the internet and the use of it with the help of blockchain technology.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

I am Agree with you this is the best time for us to make sick gains as an early adopter. so that when in future other people and the banks get in this game we won't be affected much and will be able to handle the situation in our way.
meanwhile, btc is breaking its resistance and looks like we are heading for a bull run.
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

If our community is expanded, then encryption can keep long-term transactions. There may be many related regulations in the future, but that is necessary for the growth of the whole industry.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is to invest in cryptocurrency, and the market will bear Stearns to invest, but we have been a good job of the year. Cause bitcoin can lift a good thing. I do not a new cryptocurrency that the future of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be great. I even though it
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Crypto will last a long time because this technology will always evolve for mutual benefit. Now crypto has become a profitable investment place and always lives up to no users. The future is still long for the next generation then with that many people think of it for their money saving.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Bitcoin will go long term if there are many people are spreading it and if many investor invest in it, and also if they hold it for a long time like a year of 2 or more because it really has the potential to grow.. with much support and pumping from the developer as well.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

Well I do believe that cryptocurrencies will exist for many years to come and it's success rate will further increase in the upcoming future. This is because since Bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people is also increasing greatly all over the world. Because of which it's potential users all over the world are increasing who are willing to invest money on cryptocurrencies.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I can say that you can choose some perspective coins to hold, and it will be good for you. If you will go for some non promissing alternatives, it of course can be a fiasco XD
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

crypto is a new technology that allows people to transact quickly and cheaply, with such convenience it is impossible for crypto to leave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: