Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3665 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

There is only one way where I see that cryptocurrency will last for the upcoming 25 to thirty years and that is the case where it is not banned or stopped from regulation in any other country, any political movement in the opposition of cryptocurrency will only slow down its adopting rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

I think until the future there is still this crypto currency. because I believe the crypto currency will be more dominant in the future and is often used as a very easy and secure transaction tool.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.

True, the big fish will always need the small fishes, that’s why crypto will go long term. Wise and good investment will keep you and will help you go for a long way in crypto. Risk is always part of it. If you are afraid at risks then you ate afraid also to fail, but such risks and failure also makes us strong and determined to do better as we learn along the way.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

I think everybody thinks how to be great in cyrpto, i we key to be able to achieve success is to learn a lot and do research to choose coin or tokens that will have great value in the future, according to me token holder the best way to be success

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
All of the cryptocurrencies have limited supply, if you will apply the law of supply and demand; you will understand why the cryptocurrencies are becoming more valuable as time passing by. I am sure that many more people will use and buy cryptocurrencies.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

As long as we are all here cryptocurrencies could go long term,even if we are just small fish compared to big whales we can still able to trade whenever we want.The concept of decentralization occurs in this process.No one can control it except you on your investments.This community would last more years if adoptors continue to adopt and remain positive on the movement of the market its either its rising or falling because votality is just normal for cryptocurrency and not a sign of losing all our invested coins.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

The digital society will only happen if all of the people will adapt cryptocurrencies. There is a high chance that the bitcoin will become the main currency in the future. Users are keep patronizing bitcoin because they know that it is more convenient and more faster than using fiat currency.

zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

The digital society will only happen if all of the people will adapt cryptocurrencies. There is a high chance that the bitcoin will become the main currency in the future. Users are keep patronizing bitcoin because they know that it is more convenient and more faster than using fiat currency.
the chance of bitcoin to be the main currency of the future is very open. with a very fast transactions delivery technology makes bitcoin an alternative to replace other digital currencies
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

the chance of bitcoin to be the main currency of the future is very open. with a very fast transactions delivery technology makes bitcoin an alternative to replace other digital currencies
bitcoin does have the opportunity, namely the opportunity to become a digital currency without any limitations in it in control by our own and with our privacy

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

crypto will last a long time if we can maintain and can develop crypto well, because during this time we feel the crypto world has been weakened in the possibility caused by instability in the market price... Undecided
imking

Merit: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

I Believe that bitcoin can give a massive amount of benefits if we use the long-term process of investing on the crypto and the best is the investing as long-term on the bitcoin. Regarding the fish that you mention. For if there is no fish on the trading is might lack of interest. I believe that all of us have an important role in this trading.  I think crypto will be forever more.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

I am agreed in this actually we are so lucky that we have found bitcoin in this early stage and also the other cryptocurrencies that are circulating in the market right now after so much year for sure the world will realized what is the importance of cryptocurrency.
MrKubemm

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

In my opinion in everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

I would like to return 3 years ago, buy NEM, Stellar, NEO, ETH or even Ripple.
Now imagine what can happen in 5 years. You never know...You never know... Cool
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Mostly is in the hands of the elite, cryptos are a real threat to them and they are scared, if they are scared they are willing to do everything in order to save themselves, but than again the people decide if crypto is here for the long term, if people finally see that governments and banks are not beneficial for them and they dont listen to the FUD and lies from banks and media and government we all have a chance to make this beautifull thing happen, if the people want to use crypto the governments cannot imprison them for allways as long as we are not scared to express that we want to live freely in this world and we dont want others to decide how they misabuse us, our time, our money and our lives.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

as long as there are investors, crypto can still last long and still can develop the project. the key of all this is an investor who is ready to assist in project development.
liivii

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

If they still get support from people especially those people who can buy huge amount of coins and as well as the miners continue their work mining coins in the market. So I think crypto will last for more decades and if they make good developments to their systems people will surely invest to it. The best thing to do right now is to show your support to crypto by investing coins if you have some capital to put or just continue doing your work here as a trader or a holder.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new age of financial world and the attribute of new order to come in next 20-30 years. That means that with time the appliance of bitcoin will be growing, subsequently the price of it also. So at the moment we've seen the peak of 20k which will be overlapped till 50-100 in next 5-7 years, means that if you want to make long term investments - it's still not late, I would say even that now is very suitable time to buy bitcoin for long term to take profits X10 and more with few years. It's inevitably in fact - the rise of cryptocyrrency is call of time, as any new it faces resistance from old, but it's already proved that it can do life easier and safer. In nearest years to come we will witness to big economic changes thanks to crypto that will modify our perception of money as the blood of economy.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Mostly is in the hands of the elite, cryptos are a real threat to them and they are scared, if they are scared they are willing to do everything in order to save themselves, but than again the people decide if crypto is here for the long term, if people finally see that governments and banks are not beneficial for them and they dont listen to the FUD and lies from banks and media and government we all have a chance to make this beautifull thing happen, if the people want to use crypto the governments cannot imprison them for allways as long as we are not scared to express that we want to live freely in this world and we dont want others to decide how they misabuse us, our time, our money and our lives.

Yes, as long as more and more people are gonna support the cryptocurrencies there will be more life for it and it will continue to live as long as we investors and traders will continue to use it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Of course, all participants are important - both big and small. Because big fishes are not so much and if all the cryptocurrency is concentrated in their hands, then there will be no sense in it. Small movements and transactions are also necessary to maintain supply and demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: