Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gold?  (Read 834 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

People compare bitcoin to gold and i think it's really good comparison between these two different entities. While gold's market price never declines, bitcoin does. But even with its price volatility, i can say that bitcoin is the digital form of gold today.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

Do you believe btc could be in this position? BTC could become gold?
money, gold, and bitcoin have differences and similarities, I do not think that would be possible. money has a fixed value, and can price an item accurately. but bitcoin can not, bitcoin has a fluctuating value so it does not remain its value, it's the same as gold. and bitcoin can't replace gold, because it has different uses. the equation is all can be used for payment. but bitcoin and gold more on investment instruments.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

No,it is not.Bitcoin and Gold are not same.Gold is a metal and bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin always increasing but when we buy bitcoin it's price is so high.ir when we sell it,it's price is low.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

I don’t understand why comparing is necessary but on the other hand i also think that bitcoin is valuable as much as gold. In future it would be much more valuable than already it is now. Well, and maybe ‘digital gold’ is a better phrase Smiley
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

BTC is acting like a gold right now and ETH is oil. thats how it is right now.
Bitcoin is like a gold for me because maybe bitcoin will be my supporter that anytime it can support me everytime i need a money, bitcoin is just like a gold.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Money is credit, money if it is not the government, behind, there is no one on this kind of strong supervision of credit guarantee, so the political and economic stability of the country's currency is inevitable as a hedge of high quality, gold as a natural international currency, with thousands of years history, its stability is beyond the BTC currency.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

You are a bit confusing. Actually, a currency is a kind of money which is used by a certain country. You do not have to confuse money and currency. They are basically the same. The money that we all use has a specific currency and all currencies are money. Well, that would not include cryptocurrencies of course. Gold used to be the form of money before but then it became so valuable that it gradually turned into an asset. Much like Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

For me bitcoin is like gold I treasure everything it just like a tons of gold that is full of money

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Of course, I'm not saying that bitcoin is a new metal. And the gold metal for a long time already very few people interested. But my statement is that bitcoin can become the next generation reserve gold, on the basis of which you can create new currencies as hundreds of years ago was with the gold standard. Bitcoin as a reserve element in all respects surpasses both gold and dollars . But let's return to two more arguments in favor of the new gold standard: bitcoin can not be forged, and its accounting is as transparent as possible for all. Did you know that none of the States allows independent auditors to assess their gold and foreign exchange reserves, and we all believe them just on the word? With bitcoin, this would simply be impossible: all records — from the first to the last-are in the network. You ask, that me with these all theoretical calculations and forecasts? Only one thought: if bitcoin really goes the way of the reserve currency, its price will soar to heaven, because the market will lead to the storage of solid amounts, limiting the offer.
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I think it is possible. Real gold is losing its materialistic value. Society is coming to new Era of digital technologies, precious metals and stones are not highly demanded anymore, "gold" is more like an abstract notion now. And bitcoin is a "gold" in the crypto world.
Shanny44

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Yes bitcoin is more expensive than gold. In future the bitcoin is using like gold and other metals. Bitcoin is the next generation gold  Kiss
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Bitcoin is the world's largest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gold is the only fork to support both segregated witness technology and replay protection. Bitcoin gold is supposed to min able. Bitcoin gold hopes to change the paradigm around mining the bitcoin blockchain, it's an alternate fork of the bitcoin blockchain that implements changes that make mining more equitable.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Bitcoin would definitely not become the new gold, we can say that bitcoin is worth like gold, but gold has a unique characteristics that bitcoin will not have. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, and usually used in Computer and Online stuffs and gold is tangible and usually used in real world than in virtual world.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and has defeated gold in terms of prices but still I do believe that gold is better than bitcoin. This is because firstly, gold has way more popularity than bitcoin all over the world. Then gold have many more users who put in their money in gold than users who put in their money on bitcoin. Gold has a physical entity and is a precious metal whereas bitcoin is just a digital form of currency.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

in the real world, we know that there is gold that has a great value, and it is very valuable, in digital currencies or cryptocurrencies the bitcoin is the "gold" because it has high value and every people can buy bitcoin as investment, so gold and bitcoin are the same with different classification

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

I think for long investment, gold still better than bitcoin.gold is a physical investment with a fixed value.bitcoin also good for investment but the value fluctuates.bitcoin need more effort than gold, but it can make a quick profit than gold.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

money, gold, and bitcoin have differences and similarities, I do not think that would be possible. money has a fixed value, and can price an item accurately. but bitcoin can not, bitcoin has a fluctuating value so it does not remain its value, it's the same as gold. and bitcoin can't replace gold, because it has different uses. the equation is all can be used for payment. but bitcoin and gold more on investment instruments.

both uses are indeed true bitcoin and gold is a very different thing. investment gains are certainly also very much different things where gold is indeed safe but the result was not as much as his fluctuating risk however bitcoin is very high.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

yes, for me it is like digital gold, u cant work much with it, but u can invest into and forget about, for ordinary ppl it is not easy to manage with it, so there is should be some centers verification or smth like that, where they will help ppl to invest into it
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Most likely the transition to crypto-currencies is possible. But these are only thoughts.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

I think it's complicated that no one even knows what will happen in the future. for now and the next 20 years there will be many changes that occur. certainly there will be many things created from technology. as well as with virtual currency can be the main commodity in the world. but for now we will always use paper money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: