Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gold?  (Read 834 times)
ahrispool (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

Do you believe btc could be in this position? BTC could become gold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

BTC is acting like a gold right now and ETH is oil. thats how it is right now.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

if in my view. bitcoin is more valuable than gold. because bitcoin prices are much more expensive if we compare with gold.
bitcoin is created in a certain amount while every bitcoin is bought. definitely the bitcoin price will be going up .As more people join investing in bitcoins. undoubtedly Set of bitcoin will run out. if the price is always gold we can estimate and setabil. because gold every day in mine and the amount will always increase .
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore.

when value of some country's currency drops or as you put it "collapses" it has nothing to do with what people believe in. there are a lot of economical factors that go into that and it is always because the economy of that country has collapsed, it can be because of war, some other internal political issues,...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

I think it is a difference thing. perhaps bitcoin is more valuable than gold. bitcoin is digital currency,very fluctuative  and the gold is stable.
Pan Troglodytes

Merit: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

It is an interesting comparison and I have never thought about it that way. I have seen comparing BTC to gold and LTC to silver, but ETH-oil relationship is interesting and new.

Anyway, in my view, gold has thousands of years of history and it has proven time over time its utility. BTC still has to prove it will exist in 10 more years, not to speak about its capital preservation utility.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

For me, bitcoin is an asset, most similar to gold in all its manifestations, except physical presence. Bitcoins are mined, and the more bitcoins people have already mined, the harder it is to extract further. Bitcoin`s exchange occurs "from hand to hand." Bitcoin is a means for decentralized settlements between large players, like gold. By the way bitcoin is even better than gold: its provision is the desire of the miners and network members not to lose their investments. It is on this basis that almost every serious currency is held.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

It is an interesting comparison and I have never thought about it that way. I have seen comparing BTC to gold and LTC to silver, but ETH-oil relationship is interesting and new.

Anyway, in my view, gold has thousands of years of history and it has proven time over time its utility. BTC still has to prove it will exist in 10 more years, not to speak about its capital preservation utility.

Interesting comparison? Bitcoin are close to gold and have same huge value but the most safest is gold because in bitcoin no one can sure if it still exists after ten years or more. The gold are still a gold and have a value.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Yeah I think bitcoin gained lot of trust and it already turned into digital gold to be used. We can safely say bitcoin will stay with us for many many years, price dumps don't really matter cause speculations don't damage gold.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

Bitcoin is not gold, both are assets but with different features, I do not think that they should be compared or that we can say they are the same. It is principally wrong approach
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Definitely no. Gold is a real metal which is used in different areas. Bitcoin exists only in digital world and doesn't have a real value. I don't see any similarity between them.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

yes I believe that one day bitcoin will be a gold of high value. however, a few days ago I had seen on the internet that some people had made bitcoin into gold, but did not mention the price. Huh

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Yes, BTC is the next gold. Also a very good asset thats why owners doesnt want to sell it, as the value rises. Another good thing about BTC is it can be pass to someone directly. The only downside of crypto is so volatile.

Google (http://www.google.com)
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Because it has some similarities between the characteristics of bitcoin and gold, among others:
~ the amount of bitcoin and gold is equally limited
~ bitcoin and gold coins its price is also stable, not degraded, easy
   recognizable and hard to counterfeit.
That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold. In essence, Bitcoin resembles gold - this is why many people refer to Bitcoin as 'digital gold' or 'Gold 2.0'.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

I think bitcoin is digital gold, bitcoin and gold have the same effect (hazard, stored value)
Bitcoin has more investment value than gold, and Bitcoin has only used it for nine years.
The market value of more than one hundred billion. Gold has a history of thousands of years, and it has proved its usefulness over time. I think that the market value of Bitcoin to gold may only take a few more years, when it will be more popular around the world
adytran

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

I think tell 'BTC like a gold in currency' is exactly. BTC is a first crypto currency in the world, decentralize,  not belong to anyone,  many one believe in it,  wish got it in wallet and more... But in the future,  many crypto with modern techonology will meet many requirements of fields,  replace BTC in miney exchange
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it has started and in this process it has also gained a lot of demand.  It’s true that bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of prices but still I don’t think that it will be able to replace it because firstly gold is way more popular than bitcoin and gold is accepted more whereas bitcoin is not accepted that much. So I would prefer holdings of gold over holdings of bitcoins  
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

Many people are pretend bitcoin as digital gold now. But it doesn't mean that it can be as worth as gold. Most of people will always choose gold rather than any other currencies. So I think it will never become/as worth as gold. Although people in japan and korea are interested and keep collecting bitcoin now but most of countries are more interested to hoard gold.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Traditional paper money may be collapsed, but gold is here for thousands of years and it doesn't show collapse signs.
Bitcoin will never replace gold, because gold has been here for much longer and it gained trust as a long-term value storage, bitcoin has a long way to move through before it could be considered as a trustworthy storage of value.
Technically it is much better then gold as you can transfer it easily while in order to transfer gold you need to make a physical transfer ,but we need to get people to trust the system before it can be considered a as a storage of value./

ETHtotheMOON1

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin should become gold as it's not the mean of exchange as it's supposed to be with bitcoin. I wouldn't be searching for parallels in this case, bitcoin is just bitcoin

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

I don't thinks so if bitcoin can become a gold. For me bitcoin and gold are deferent. I compare it with there price. Bitcoin has not have a stable value than gold. Bitcoin may ritch the high price but is not stable it may drop down in a second/minute. While gold since in the previouse years the value of gold is the same us now.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

Bitcoin can not be precious metal like gold. Gold is a natural mineral.
The Crypto Stock Exchange is entirely human production. Human-produced things will be destroyed by humans. This is also a fact.
Although Bitcoin is not as valuable as gold, it is one of today's important values.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Bitcoin for digital users is gold due to how we mine it, how we buy and sell it. However if you really would want to face it off woth real gold then you would have a hard time as you can really tell and know that gold is a much better commodity and has a much better fixture and value to not just the exonomic world but in terms of aesthetics and a lot of things. However I do believe that bitcoincan be one day just as better and be able to provide that same value to people

demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

For my view, bitcoin is different than gold.
Both usage are at different area.

Gold are stable and has gained trust as a long-term value storage for many many years.
Bitcoin price is unpredictable and volatile.

Both has its own value.
Dont think any of it can be replaced.

However, I don't think bitcoin can become a gold~
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

I hate to say I told you so, but … well, I told you so. Bitcoin, 1  while still a popular financial asset, is looking less and less like a currency. Online payments company Stripe is ending Bitcoin support. It cites several reasons for doing so:

[Bitcoin] transaction confirmation times have risen substantially; this, in turn, has led to an increase in the failure rate of transactions. … By the time the transaction is confirmed, fluctuations in Bitcoin price mean that it’s for the “wrong” amount. ... Furthermore, fees have risen a great deal … making Bitcoin transactions about as expensive as bank wires.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

To start with what is gold? gold is anything precious and if bitcoin is precious it is gold and indeed a modern gold logically it will be very ironical  for one not to adjudge BTC to even be better than gold.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

They say that bitcoin is a digital counterpart of a gold but I don't believe it will actually became a gold. Just like what you have said bitcoin might also lose its value if the people don't believe on its value anymore but in the gold's case it wont because it is a precious metal that has a real value even if the economic standing of you country has declined or even if there's a war the gold will be gold and won't lose its value.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Well we can say the bitcoin are now starting to be like a Gold , they somehow the same but last year it almost exceed the price of gold , but as of now its below 8k usd , the only differences of this two is one is stable the other one which is bitcoin is unstable and volatile. But for me bitcoin is better than gold , I am proud to say that, now just holding my coins and waiting.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

BTC and all aspects of gold are pretty much nearby.The price of both are very high,but the Btc is variable, both gold is stable and variable.However,both are treated as assets.But there is some doubt about Btc existence in the future,not about gold.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

No, Bitcoin will gain more value eventually than gold.
Bervelukan

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Initially I first did not believe it and with time I believed that bitcoin could be like gold, because of the many interest and public trust.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

Sure a good number of fiat currencies in the past collapsed, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the US dollar will collapse too. What video did you watch specifically? Hopefully not some tinfoil-hat stuff.

Gold isn't a currency; it's more of a store of value, whereas people could invest in so that their funds would be unaffected by inflation(which is very very common in most if not all countries).

I believe that btc is like gold so many bitcoin users can succeed and make a lot of money and eth it's like oil.
That makes no sense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

bitcoin is like gold. it is world largest currency its price increases like gold.
Liternyy

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

The main feature of money sounds like this: bad money is replaced by good money. That is why for many years gold had an absolute advantage in relation to other money - this metal was hard to reach, least likely to be corroded. With the transition to paper equivalents, it took them only a hundred years with little to dislodge gold. Electronic money coped even faster. And now, if we look back, just 100-150 years ago almost every self-respecting state promised instant exchange of currency for its golden brother - it was a matter of honor! But it was not possible to save this beautiful and heavy metal. Because good money always drives out bad ones.
With the development of the economies of money, development was required more and more, and in pursuit of super-income countries and currencies reduced the gold reserves of collateral. Already at the end of the XIX century, only one of five dollars was provided with real gold, and over time, the gold standard was abandoned altogether.
Paper money ousted gold, because they are lighter, more compact and more versatile. Good money was replaced by bad ones. At the same time, paper dollars corresponded to the basic currency requirements as a tool - they stored and transferred value, they had a market price, which the crowd agreed with.
Why am I talking about dollars and gold in the past tense? Because for several years now a more perfect currency has appeared, gradually replacing our usual paper and even electronic money. This, of course, bitcoin.
Now it may seem ridiculous to say that bitcoin is new gold. But let's just go over the facts:
1.It is difficult to extract;
2.It is limited in quantity;
3.The price is quite high;
4.It is formed by the market;
5.Understand almost all the progressive population of the planet;
6.Very cheap to store and transfer.
Its decentralized nature makes it inaccessible to almost any form of manipulation known to us.
Of course, I'm not saying that bitcoin is a new metal. Yes, and gold as a metal for a long time, few people are interested. But my statement is that bitcoin can become the reserve gold of a new generation on the basis of which it is possible to create new currencies as hundreds of years ago it was with the gold standard. Bitcoin as a reserve element in all parameters exceeds both gold and dollars.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Bitcoin according to the I don’t was the same with gold for bitcoin has value big and unstable, while the gold has a stable and gold in received by everyone, while bitcoin not everyone accepts
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

if in my view. bitcoin is more valuable than gold. because bitcoin prices are much more expensive if we compare with gold.
bitcoin is created in a certain amount while every bitcoin is bought. definitely the bitcoin price will be going up .As more people join investing in bitcoins. undoubtedly Set of bitcoin will run out. if the price is always gold we can estimate and setabil. because gold every day in mine and the amount will always increase .

I agree with for me as well bitcoin as of today is more valuable than gold because of the value of bitcoin and it is popular nowadays . Good for.long term investment. One thing that good about gold that bitcoin doesn't possess is that gold has a fixed value while bitcoin is cryptocurrency and is very volatile but when it pumps it really is very high and you can earn big time but when it declines it also fall down really fast. but for the value I will go with bitcoin.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Not at all in my humble opinion.Firstly we must admit the fact that various countries always find ways of keeping their economies running and will prevent any attempt aimed at collapsing their economies.So currencies are a worldwide means of transacting business and this will continue to go on till probably eternity.Countries may move to their own digital currencies in future but it is unlikely they will move to bitcoin and so that will make it highly unlikely for bitcoin to replace such currencies.In any case,digital currencies may become the next gold but not bitcoin specifically as it stands now.

abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

i think its more then gold or i say digital gold
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I think bitcoin is not gold.I think it's a lot more valuable than under Bitcoin.Bitcoin will reach much higher prices with the development of technology.Just wait.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Bitcoin isn't gold and it isn't money. Bitcoin is a new asset class. That is the reason why regulators can't utilize current legislation to it regulations. And I think they shouldn't do this

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Maybe it could, but in a sense, Bitcoin more trust from humans as a valuable asset than Gold. because Bitcoin has a higher value than Gold. But if to replace in the real sense of course can not. because Bitcoin is a digital Goods, while Gold is a real Metal. if in this sense, Until whenever Bitcoin will not be able to replace Gold.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

I think it's a lot more valuable than under Bitcoin.So bitcoin is not gold.However,both are treated as assets.But there is some doubt about Btc existence in the future,not about gold.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

It does not need to be gold, it is way better than it already. Just consider a scenario where you have to pay $100000 for a deal , what will you prefer paying in bitcoins or kgs of gold ?
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

Bitcoin has not yet passed the test of its value in time, therefore its comparison with gold is questioned. However, Bitcoin has nowadays reached a value well above the price of gold and it has become a much more profitable investment than this.

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Maybe yes if bitcoin will become mire popular and trending for the up coming years and if there still a lot of people used bitcoin as they currency and maybe bitcoin will be have a value like gold if bitcoin will offer high amount and value of money, maybe that is one of the reason if bitcoin will become gold.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Gold has little advantage to be a medium of exchange. However, investors still hold gold in the asset portfolio as a way to counter inflation. They own gold because they do not trust the central bank. More and more investors are holding Bitcoin. Many people are searching on Google for buying Bitcoin rather than gold. They argue that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Many people do the same thing but with gold; Its price is considered independent of other asset classes, as well as with the level of inflation of legal money. Therefore, like gold, Bitcoin can somewhat store the asset value of investors.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Will its possible the bitcoin will be gold someday. But for me bitcoin is great than gold. Because of his unstable price. It gives time to buy and sell
Singbatak

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

If you see the price, they are the same. But still gold is better, when it comes in investment. Because gold is increasing year after year, while BTC has no stable price.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

I think bitcoin is not gold.I think it's a lot more valuable than under Bitcoin.Bitcoin will reach much higher prices with the development of technology.Just wait.

I also think the same, in my opinion gold is really over valued. If we see the real life application, it completely fails in present scenario. Earlier women used to wear gold ornaments but now this trend is decreasing because of safety concerns. There are thousands of gold stealing cases occurring in my neighborhood everyday.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Most equally, most people believe in what can be touched. Gold and oil will always be in price. A crypto currency is not justified by anything. First bitcoin, then his place will be taken by another, the third. Now it is profitable, because many do not have access to gold and other prices of products, all are busy.
RockHenki

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

in my opinion I believe that bitcoin is also worth more than gold, because it brings benefits for life and is the source of economic stability, investment in bitcoin it is a long-term investment and it is possible for us to bring a huge profit source When the value of bitcoin rising, hope bitcoin will develop strong and widespread.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Its more than gold... Bitcoin always rising in huge amounts..
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

No one admits bitcoin is the same as gold - a kind of money that is not government-backed, but is widely accepted as a form of global value accumulation. Gold has had thousands of years of history used as money. Gold is accepted by central banks. Gold supply is really limited and it has intrinsic value. However, bitcoin does not have these characteristics. However, this does not mean that we should not care about bitcoin. Perhaps the monetary world is changing, and perhaps buying bitcoin is a long-term measure of wealth accumulation.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Bitcoin has the core properties of gold:

Scarcity, the amount of gold on the earth is fixed, the total amount of bitcoin is 21 million, is also fixed!

Difficult exploitation, with the passage of time, the basic had been mined gold on the surface of the earth, the mining of gold increasingly difficult, COINS every 4 annual output halved, dig the difficulty bigger and bigger, this is the same.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

yes bitcoin is a digital gold. and I am confident that the years will be valued like gold and the price will settle.
it is a very new currency.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I think for the collapse of paper currency is very difficult even though bitcoin can be the main currency, because we understand that not everyone can access bitcoin with the limitations of the Internet network.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

What kind of video have you have watched?cartoons?or pre historical?lol currency or fiats will live as long as people are alive,we will not coming back in stone age when monetary are stones ..we will be having our fiats foreve even if cryptocurrencies are adapted by all countries and every governments.

And bitcoin will never become gold because we have lots of tons of golds to consume
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Hi!

Main obvious difference between Gold and Bitcoin is that Gold is a tangible physical precious metal,whereas bitcoin is digital currency. Also Bitcoin use as a payment method.Gold increase that price because of people use gold for jewelry and some industrial applications, so the metal slowly goes out of circulation, increasing its scarcity. Another reason is that people believe in gold. Bitcoin increase that price because of supply and demand,Technical development, Government regulations and many more community related task. To become like price of gold, bitcoin should maintain stable price with less volatility. Also without available physically, it is hard to make trust. Hence I believe bitcoin not like a gold.

Thanks    

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

bitcoin instead of bitcoin gold is the only digital currency in the internet but its real value, bitcoin is safe because it is created with a decentralized system with peer to peer payouts
redwhite037

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Just like what you say. After a while people will no longer believe in these coins. And then the coins collapsed. Bitcoin as well as other coins are no exception. will collapse after a while if these coins do not have the trust of people. If BTC can become gold in this market. BTC needs to change a lot to be considered gold.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I think bitcoin currently acts like gold, people buy them and hold them for long term and sell them when the price is upraised. But they both are really different from each other aside from Bitcoin being a digital currency, it also is used as a form of payment too. Maybe that is one of the reasons why some people think bitcoin can be like gold because of how people buy and sell them.
ngano ba

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Bitcoin is investment and we put money to buy bitcoin ,as we put our money in here, we can compare bitcoin to gold , as gold is a precious matter or element, so it is valuable , as bitcoin has value then bitcoin as gold.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

Yes, in terms of price we can compare bitcoin to gold because both are very expensive, gold price for now per 1 kilograms is more than $40,000 while the bitcoin price for now is close $8500 but the good thing for gold is not affected by price volatility.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

BTC is not gold but have some features that is the same comparing with gold. BTC was also the 1st criptocurrency as it was gold a lot of years ago. At the same time BTC is the main criptocurrency as gold in fiat world (all countries have gold funds).

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

That's how many experts see it a digital gold, it made sense since bitcoin is like an asset rather than an currency, Yes. We can purchase items using Btc but it's not sustainable in the long run specially if bitcoin price shoots up, fees will follow Smiley

Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

Somehow explain is difficult,many time people call them Bitcoin is gold because Bitcoin value high. Again some people tell him ETH gold, because value is good think now.
So personally Bitcoin is a gold to gold with me and my life.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

BTC is not gold but have some features that is the same comparing with gold. BTC was also the 1st criptocurrency as it was gold a lot of years ago. At the same time BTC is the main criptocurrency as gold in fiat world (all countries have gold funds).

It's definitely behaving like digital gold. As soon as the Syria business happened, both gold and bitcoin started rising. It's clear that some investors think it's a hedge against geopolitical risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
stefy77

Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Of course it's gold. Banks are doing everything they can to make ordinary people lose confidence in bitcoins so they can buy them for sale and accumulate them for the future and then use them for their investment proposals to....... normal people.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

BTC is just the BTC and nothing else mate.  Cheesy

Its completely different story and I am sure that making the title of gold doesnt suit the bitcoin anyway. Bitcoin is created out of ease of transaction and when we say that then its more like currency only but with different form and name. Just like the way we have USD, GBP, EURO, INR, YEN and much more to count on. This is like global symbolisation which every country usage and recognise the bitcoin as it is! The gold is different story and its just precious metal neither it has replaced the money nor it will be called a money too.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Elmughni

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

I think it is two difference thing. gold is physically investment, the bitcoin is digital crypto. so, gold is very stable but bitcoin is the future.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

since ancient times people have assumed that gold is the most valuable item compared with fiat currency. and to date gold is still seen as a valuable item. but with the presence of gold bitcoin to be less desirable, but even so gold will never be replaced by bitcoin
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not be gold, because bitcoin is not physical only nominal digital, while gold is precious metal, bitcoin can lose its value like money but gold value will not lost because of gold physical
BennyK

Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Bitcoin and gold almost work on the same principle with the difference being that gold can be seen and touched but BT is virtual. Both BTC and gold are mined and are limited in supply, hence a shoot in demand increases its value and price on the market.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

For me, btc has its own value. While gold has its own artistic value in accessories for women.
So between gold and bitcoin has excess value each.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

Bitcoin is very valuable just like gold but there is many differences between both of them. Mainly Bitcoin is a crypto currency even if it is currently considered as an asset. While gold is considered among goods and a physical asset too. Also Bitcoin's price is more volatile, and growing up faster than gold which have more stability of its price.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Interesting comparison? Bitcoin are close to gold and have same huge value but the most safest is gold because in bitcoin no one can sure if it still exists after ten years or more. The gold are still a gold and have a value.
Yes,it's an interesting comparison.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

bitcoin like gold, it's just better

like gold because: limited supply, Universality, Value increase in time of crisis and inflation, Operation outside the banking system

Nevertheless Bitcoin is advanced form of gold, as evidenced by a number of advantages:
Excluding the possibility of forgery, Gold still can be somehow faked. Or its quantity can be reduced in the finished product
No need to carry it
Use as a means of payment
Convenience and safety
fast transaction

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

in my opinion I believe that bitcoin is not gold but gold better because bitcoin is a smart digital currencies are created by blockchain technology, it is used by a very large community, bitcoin for a long-term and stable, and as sources of huge profits for everyone.
thiendaicat

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

BTC is not gold, it is an old crypto. I think in the future there will be an alternative to BTC
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

BTC is not gold, it is an old crypto. I think in the future there will be an alternative to BTC

For me never be bitcoin become gold because gold is popular around of the world and the bitcoin is a new currency and the other people did not no what is bitcoin so i think bitcoin never be a gold but bitcoin is the good for investment morethan gold because we can get a good profit if the bitcoin goes up the price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

I think it is a difference thing. perhaps bitcoin is more valuable than gold. bitcoin is digital currency,very fluctuative  and the gold is stable.

Bitcoin is surely much like a bubble in price and we cant be so sure to compare bitcoin to gold because gold has physical product and exist since the dawn of time while bitcoin is much like a currency that can be gone anytime when the market crash.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

For me bitcoin is already gold because the price of it was quickly growing and many country was recognize it as payment  system ,and i know in the near future bitcoin can change the world for many purposes.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Bitcoin is showing the same properties as gold. Whenever there is a fluctuation, the price of these assets will increase, but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger than gold.
johnine

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

As of now bitcoin is like a gold, when it comes to price, but you cannot compare bitcoin to gold, since bitcoin is a medium for the transaction through internet, while gold is once use ad currency and now being used to produce jewelries etc. So bitcoin​ and gold has a lot of differences.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

I personally do not believe that BTC can replace the paper money. There are too many reasons to think so. Indeed, without future adjustments, the conflict over decentralized supply would seriously affect the value of bitcoin as the popularity increases. "balance / maintain value" is the characteristic that paper money can do well on its mission from the banking and government operations.
- If compare bitcoin like gold. I think similar and true. By the increasing value and demand of the community around the world with bitcoin, it is almost becoming a necessity and as important as Gold.
Markmolotok1488

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is surely much like a bubble in price and we cant be so sure to compare bitcoin to gold because gold has physical product and exist since the dawn of time while bitcoin is much like a currency that can be gone anytime when the market crash.

But bitcoin is clearly better than gold. After all, they both cost money just because people are willing to pay for them. Behind bitcoin is technology, it's a convenient payment system. Gold is just a yellow metal.
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.Bitcoin BTC is already gold.
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

no no bitcoin is better and valuable than metal gold. bitcoin is a currency which act as digit but gold is valuable metal which is exchangable everywhere. one day bitcoin will more fleaxible than gold.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Nope,
But Bitcoin is more valuable than gold if you compare between two prices. obviously, bitcoin is the most valuable tools in the current world, on the other hand, Gold was being considered as the precious goods but day by day the demand of gold in decreasing because of the falling down demand. that's why for me Bitcoin is more valuable than gold.
Cuman86

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

bitcoin is more than gold, the price per coin alone is much different from gold. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency that is currently limited in number throughout the world. more rare the more expensive.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

This is the biggest, they are Betquin There is no relationship between him and any metal These minerals of nature and this number of the human there is no face compared to Betquin will take time and then ends but the metal remain until the end of life
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

I agree that time will come the possibility that paper money will no value anymore this has a big chance to come to reality because people already discovered how good virtual currency is. The service of this system is far better than the former one or the usual money that we are now using.

But to think that bitcoin could become gold is impossible! Bitcoin hasn't have natural glory which makes gold become too precious. And if we say that bitcoin could be gold, are saying that bitcoin will defeat the gold which is the thing that will not happen. Remember this one "paper money is the represent of gold and if it will abolish by bitcoin, then, btc will just become only the gold representative"
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I usually don't like to speculate on things I can't control, and certainly don't spend my time on conspiracy theories. However to answer your question, Bitcoin is not gold. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, gold is a metal. Both have different utility and both can be used to diversify an investment portfolio, increasing the expected return while decreasing risk, because of their negative correlation versus other asset classes. Both are very volatile. It is really funny that people thinks gold is "safe" when is one of the most volatile (riskiest) assets out there.

What I try to focus on are the things I can actually control. I do believe in Bitcoin, and blockchain technologies, and the way they are already changing the world. So I want to be part of that trend. Having said so, I have more Bitcoin in my portfolio, than gold.
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

people investing on gold and than hold it because gold value is going up and up even not a solid break you can compare their prices every year so its a gave a good profit but now a days trend changing people giving preference to btc for good revenue they just purchase and than hold for better time as their demanding value come they sold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
malbano2099

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Yes, bitcoin is more valuable than the gold. But if you think of it, gold is more essential. As you can see, nature has significant role in gold. So, it is part of our nature and at the same time, it is in physical figure you can have it or hold it. So for me, gold is more essential because i believe that nature is the most wonderful thing in this world.
evilsign

Merit: 60

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

I prefer to choose bitcoin than gold, why? because this bitcoin is more transparency. Look at a gold, we don't know about circulating supply and max supply. We will not know what if the supply is being manipulated? I mean how if there is some people or organization which can get the gold easily like the government printing the money paper. So if this bitcoin has "something" special more than a gold, why bitcoin must be like a gold? Bitcoin has a chance to change the world of order and I hope this is the time.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

No, it's just considered gold because of its similarity. Today's bills do not change the price while gold and bitcoins are identical. Falling and rising. So it is similar. Hopefully this will make the money now easier to do by printing will disappear
dimiinx

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Bitcoin is showing the same properties as gold. Whenever there is a fluctuation, the price of these assets will increase, but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger than gold.
bitcoin applies only in the digital world only because as an online transaction to make it easier to transact with others. if in the real world gold is the most valuable because gold is original and real existence while bitcoin is only in the digital world. bitcoin and gold have a very far difference and apply their respective disunion.
speeder

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Currently Bitcoin hasn't lost its value so I think we can say that is gold, right now but in future i don't think so.I say this because it's not something stable and it's value can drop whenever, like if it will be a war or a cataclysm for example.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

of course not, bitcoins are digital currencies, digital ones can only exist in computers alone, while gold has a real shape and gold can not be on the computer, not only that, the total supply of bitcoin and gold is also very different. in my opinion bitcoin will never be gold.

Lebovsky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

Fiat will be worthless, because there is an inflation currency that is printed is uncontrolled. And gold is a precious metal that has a limit on our planet. It is logical that the gold does not depreciate, due to the inability to increase its number. But the currency in which a person lays value depreciates, and turns into paper. With bitcoin, this should not happen, because it has a limited amount, as laid in white paper. Depreciation is possible, but only artificial.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

I think Bitcoin is Gold. Because Bitcoin's value is almost like Gold. It is not like Gold, but it does many things that gives pleasure to people.
Gold is such a valuable value, Bitcoin is very valuable. So I like Bitcoin.

cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Fiat currencies have a characteristic that can also be a problem: they are state currencies. If the government or the economy of the state are in crisis, the currency may collapse. A cryptocurrency, on the other hand, is based on trust and not on strength, so in a moment of crisis it can become like gold.
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

People that say these things have an agenda, they want you to buy into either gold or bitcoin in order to push the price up. I see the gold commercials all the time, they're saying that Gold is going to be the only thing which is going to survive (and thrive) during an economic crash and you'll be able to be rich during this time. People say the same thing about bitcoin.

I can assure you that during an economic crash both will be useless, they're just random items anyway.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Bitcoin is an asset, thesame way we value gold, but the difference between gold and bitcoin is simply as Bitcoin is a digital money, that is software that can be see and calculate the value rate, and also accepted. while gold is some thing that can be touch and feel, base on the physical weight that can be determine the prize value in the market.
Cungkringbae

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

I strongly support the campaign konios.ico good luck and victory
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I believe that bitcoin will always have a high selling point, in the future more people will recognize bitcoin and bitcoin in the future will become scarce and become a high value item. so I'm sure bitcoin can be like gold.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

Bitcoin better than different is Bitcoin which is similar to digital gold and some bitcoin is digital currency Bitcoin is much more profitable gold
anatolykarpov

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

In this age of digitalization we don't need to touch something physically to be able to value it.

Everything is being digitized and why not the same for gold & money ? A revolution has started though many still don't notice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Gold is completely stable and has a huge support base from laymen. It's one of the most valuable investments. Btc is not like gold as it's yet to be completely stabilised I.e it has improved in stability but the rates can be improved even further. Gold for the record is also traded on a larger scale. Btc is useful for higher profits but riskier too.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

This is already so!
At first the community recognized the value of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin's price slightly exceeded the price of Gold.
Then the price increased a few times!
This is absolute recognition!

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

As a matter of facts, bitcoin can be seen as digital gold. It was created as decentralized cryptocurrency, but it's mostly used as an asset. People by bitcoin and hodl instead of using it as a currency. Hodling bitcoin has only one reason: waiting for the price to increase, before selling out. Just like what you do with gold.

Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

actually this is a frequently asked question. comparison of bitcoin with gold.
I think bitcoin is the digital currency.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

What is gold in the first place, what are the value of gold and what special functions do gold perform, bitcoin on the other hand has performed a lot of functions due to the fact that bitcoin is an assets and at the same time a digital currency a features which gold does not have.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Bitcoin now are look like a gold its more valuable and many people hold bitcoin. Bitcoin price are easy going up but gold you can wait how many years before the will go up. So bitcoin is better than gold.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

According to my observations, gold has a history of years already known to many people but if bitcoin still takes time to prove to the public that bitcoin is higher in value than gold or other currencies. Thanks
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

When we discuss about the BTC in terms of price, I think it already exceeded its value, but when it come to existence gold is the best choice of everyone who doesn't have any idea or deep understanding of BTC.
KorakPawon

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there are only so many golds in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will have no value whatsoever). Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

Yep there are possibilities

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

I agree  bitcoin is  digital gold; many crypto investors have coined Bitcoin as the world’s digital gold.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

People compare bitcoin to gold and i think it's really good comparison between these two different entities. While gold's market price never declines, bitcoin does. But even with its price volatility, i can say that bitcoin is the digital form of gold today.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

money, gold, and bitcoin have differences and similarities, I do not think that would be possible. money has a fixed value, and can price an item accurately. but bitcoin can not, bitcoin has a fluctuating value so it does not remain its value, it's the same as gold. and bitcoin can't replace gold, because it has different uses. the equation is all can be used for payment. but bitcoin and gold more on investment instruments.
Ismat Morshed

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

No,it is not.Bitcoin and Gold are not same.Gold is a metal and bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin always increasing but when we buy bitcoin it's price is so high.ir when we sell it,it's price is low.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

I don’t understand why comparing is necessary but on the other hand i also think that bitcoin is valuable as much as gold. In future it would be much more valuable than already it is now. Well, and maybe ‘digital gold’ is a better phrase Smiley
gurang

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

Bitcoin is like a gold for me because maybe bitcoin will be my supporter that anytime it can support me everytime i need a money, bitcoin is just like a gold.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Money is credit, money if it is not the government, behind, there is no one on this kind of strong supervision of credit guarantee, so the political and economic stability of the country's currency is inevitable as a hedge of high quality, gold as a natural international currency, with thousands of years history, its stability is beyond the BTC currency.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

You are a bit confusing. Actually, a currency is a kind of money which is used by a certain country. You do not have to confuse money and currency. They are basically the same. The money that we all use has a specific currency and all currencies are money. Well, that would not include cryptocurrencies of course. Gold used to be the form of money before but then it became so valuable that it gradually turned into an asset. Much like Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Jeremiesaranza

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

For me bitcoin is like gold I treasure everything it just like a tons of gold that is full of money

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
pombur

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Of course, I'm not saying that bitcoin is a new metal. And the gold metal for a long time already very few people interested. But my statement is that bitcoin can become the next generation reserve gold, on the basis of which you can create new currencies as hundreds of years ago was with the gold standard. Bitcoin as a reserve element in all respects surpasses both gold and dollars . But let's return to two more arguments in favor of the new gold standard: bitcoin can not be forged, and its accounting is as transparent as possible for all. Did you know that none of the States allows independent auditors to assess their gold and foreign exchange reserves, and we all believe them just on the word? With bitcoin, this would simply be impossible: all records — from the first to the last-are in the network. You ask, that me with these all theoretical calculations and forecasts? Only one thought: if bitcoin really goes the way of the reserve currency, its price will soar to heaven, because the market will lead to the storage of solid amounts, limiting the offer.
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I think it is possible. Real gold is losing its materialistic value. Society is coming to new Era of digital technologies, precious metals and stones are not highly demanded anymore, "gold" is more like an abstract notion now. And bitcoin is a "gold" in the crypto world.
Shanny44

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Yes bitcoin is more expensive than gold. In future the bitcoin is using like gold and other metals. Bitcoin is the next generation gold  Kiss
Makingmoney2018

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Bitcoin is the world's largest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gold is the only fork to support both segregated witness technology and replay protection. Bitcoin gold is supposed to min able. Bitcoin gold hopes to change the paradigm around mining the bitcoin blockchain, it's an alternate fork of the bitcoin blockchain that implements changes that make mining more equitable.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Bitcoin would definitely not become the new gold, we can say that bitcoin is worth like gold, but gold has a unique characteristics that bitcoin will not have. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, and usually used in Computer and Online stuffs and gold is tangible and usually used in real world than in virtual world.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and has defeated gold in terms of prices but still I do believe that gold is better than bitcoin. This is because firstly, gold has way more popularity than bitcoin all over the world. Then gold have many more users who put in their money in gold than users who put in their money on bitcoin. Gold has a physical entity and is a precious metal whereas bitcoin is just a digital form of currency.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

in the real world, we know that there is gold that has a great value, and it is very valuable, in digital currencies or cryptocurrencies the bitcoin is the "gold" because it has high value and every people can buy bitcoin as investment, so gold and bitcoin are the same with different classification

vendy86

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

I think for long investment, gold still better than bitcoin.gold is a physical investment with a fixed value.bitcoin also good for investment but the value fluctuates.bitcoin need more effort than gold, but it can make a quick profit than gold.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

money, gold, and bitcoin have differences and similarities, I do not think that would be possible. money has a fixed value, and can price an item accurately. but bitcoin can not, bitcoin has a fluctuating value so it does not remain its value, it's the same as gold. and bitcoin can't replace gold, because it has different uses. the equation is all can be used for payment. but bitcoin and gold more on investment instruments.

both uses are indeed true bitcoin and gold is a very different thing. investment gains are certainly also very much different things where gold is indeed safe but the result was not as much as his fluctuating risk however bitcoin is very high.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

yes, for me it is like digital gold, u cant work much with it, but u can invest into and forget about, for ordinary ppl it is not easy to manage with it, so there is should be some centers verification or smth like that, where they will help ppl to invest into it
Missterio

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Most likely the transition to crypto-currencies is possible. But these are only thoughts.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

I think it's complicated that no one even knows what will happen in the future. for now and the next 20 years there will be many changes that occur. certainly there will be many things created from technology. as well as with virtual currency can be the main commodity in the world. but for now we will always use paper money

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

of course not, bitcoins are digital currencies, digital ones can only exist in computers alone, while gold has a real shape and gold can not be on the computer, not only that, the total supply of bitcoin and gold is also very different. in my opinion bitcoin will never be gold.
Of course both the gold and the bitcoin are really change as bitcoin has no figure but it use to buy  and save by a lot of investors, bitcoin is modern investment which has very bright future and people believe in bitcoin much more than gold, on the other hand gold has physical state but it is an old fashioned investment but now it considers as jewelry only not an investment as everyone knows about slow profit in long time with gold, so I choose bitcoin as an investment, it has no concern with gold,.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

I think it's complicated that no one even knows what will happen in the future. for now and the next 20 years there will be many changes that occur. certainly there will be many things created from technology. as well as with virtual currency can be the main commodity in the world. but for now we will always use paper money

Bitcoin is a virtual gold, and bitcoin can surpass gold so for me bitcoin is the new gold.

Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

I think bitcoin is an investment that can change many things. Whereas gold is body jewelry that can be bought with bitcoin. So between bitcoin and gold there is little difference in its use.
coinmaster241

Merit: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

I'm sure future of BTC becomes very valuable as gold of course with higher value. Because technology is growing and sophisticated. Especially the payment system of course btc and crypto the best solution for online transactions long distance wherever and wherever and other advantages that I think is very fantastic and real
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

Bitcoin and gold have the same thing in common. But the value of BTC is much bigger than gold, and BTC is not widely accepted as gold. Gold is the measure of the economy.

MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

No, these are different things. Gold in fact performs one function, it's metal. Bitcoin, in turn, is universal. For someone it is a valuable funds, for another money, etc.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

BTC could be considered something somewhat alike to gold, but considering it to be a direct equal might be a bit far off. Yes BTC can be compared since it will reach a cap as gold will reach a point when it all of the resource that can be possibly mined is exhausted. Gold doesn’t carry the same amount of instability or potential for growth that BTC has as of now. The reserves of gold that exist are very well protected in a physical sense, but could be infiltrated, but it remains just as highly unlikely that the majority BTC will be bought off and therefore controlled.  

rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

bitcoin over gold probably this sentence describes its current existence.
I do not think the sentence is indisputable for now.
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

bitcoin is an asset, which is most similar to gold and has enormous value but the safest one is gold because in bitcoin no one can be sure if it still exists after ten years but if gold for the next ten years it is still there.
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Any thing you can imagine because of it s value bitcoin is much better than gold i think people all ready know it. thats why market demand always high for btc if you check the last 1 year graph you will be clear why people say that btc was gold.
dungthuy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

btc is god of crypto,it is very importance now,btc is leader of whole market,it is creat crypto market,btc is asset of crypto market and gold is asset in the real life,i think this is the same
carens

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

in my opinion can not bitcoint in the same with gold, because bitcoint virtual currency, another thing with the gold in the form of objects, from the value of the price was higher than the appeal of gold
Lektor188

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

On the other hand, bitcoin can be compared with gold, but the price of bitcoin and gold are very different, and it can not be compared with gold, the price of gold is not as jumping as bitcoin)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin is and will likely remain a speculative asset in the foreseeable future. In this fashion, it is more like paper or any other money which doesn't have intrinsic value on its own. From this point of view, bitcoin may end up like many fiat monies ended turning into trash, in this case, digital trash. The fact that bitcoin issuance is limited doesn't play a factor here because to have value, it shouldn't only be a scarce resource (like, for example, gold) but it should also be useful for some real purpose, even if for speculative ends.
Vladv26

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

I suggest you to check bitcoins market and golds market. Does they seems the same? I mean look at the price and it's evolution, at gold it is more stable and the fluctuations are very low while at bitcoin the price goes up and down every few months and there are no long periods when it stays stable. Why does this happen? Because bitcoin price can be considered controlled by those who have a lot of money since the supply is limited and everything is happening in one place, on the online exchangers. It is not impossible to pump or dump golds price but that is totally different than bitcoin.

Gold is spread all around the world and it is hard to even estimate how much gold people owns and how much is still available to be found. In order to influence the price of gold investors have to make transactions of billions of dollars while with bitcoin they need less than 1 billion to create a big hype.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Bunny Bugs

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

According to my opinion btc is the future because everyone knows all paper currency are going to collapse and soon we will se usd collapsing
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

I have seen many treating btc as gold as they consider btc as an valuable asset and also have plans to get some serious long term returns , for me also i of the same opinion.I still tell people preserve as much btc as we can as serious high returns are expected this year, just what we need is patience and have to take positions at the right time , all the best for buying and selling.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

I think in that case bitcoin will can't be compared to gold.
We all know that gold is have a stable value  and it is not crashing since recognizing of it.
While bitcoin have unstable value
aqila putri

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

It is true that bitcoin has beaten gold in terms of price but I do not think that it will be able to replace it because gold first is much more popular than bitcoin and gold is received more while bitcoin is not received that much. In essence, Bitcoin resembles gold - this is why many people refer to Bitcoin as 'digital gold' or 'Gold 2.0'.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Bitcoin is not gold.  Bitcoin is a digital money and many people now use bitcoin. more bitcoin price increases than gold  so i think bitcoin more valueable than gold.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

at this time bitcoin for me is gold,there is no such thing in this world could change the value of bitcoin now it is just like a mountain that it is very hard to climb,because the value of bitcoin is very nice that's why bitcoin is gold for me.
sashulya7979

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

bitcoin is in no way tied to gold, and does not depend on the amount of gold mined and its value, bitcoin depends on the capitalization and popularity of investors
siddu67

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Yeah dude Bitcoin is gold. though in the sense of outside Bitcoin is not gold, having Bitcoin is like having gold. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency and coin in the Crypto world. people all over the world want Bitcoin more than gold. that's why I think Bitcoin is equal to gold.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is gold but it is something that we have never experienced before and there yet not sure how to classify it. To be honest, I don't find any similarity between Bitcoin and gold and hence it would be a very bold statement to call Bitcoin as a gold. As far as pricing part is concerned, we are at in the initial phase and we don't have a concrete user base as compared to that of gold or Fiat currency users, on the top of that most of the people using Bitcoin are not aware of the responsibility part and there are some maturity issues so overall things are not yet developed. I believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is will not only emerge as a new asset class but also it will inculcate a revolutionary change in our society.
lelangsabun

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Yeah bitcoin is like a gold thing. And very valueable asset is very great to know this great thing but gold is hard to get and that same like bitcoin it self rigjt now
bajigur894784

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. such as: The amount of Bitcoin is limited
and Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit. Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not experience degradation, nor is it possible to be made fake Bitcoin.

In addition, Bitcoin is better than gold because, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin.

That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold. In other words, I believe bitcoin will be like gold, The better gold.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

i think ya, because bitcoin already resembles gold in digital form.
i like bitcoin because bitcoin price so high...
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

To explain the exponential growth of Bitcoin in 2017, the supporters of the numbers often return to the refrain used to: think of Bitcoin as a digital gold, a way of "hoarding" which, like the precious metal itself, does not necessarily have many practical uses that are of great value.
The price of a Bitcoin - which for the first time surpasses the price of gold nearly a year ago - is now more than seven times the value of an ounce of gold. Note that this is a comparative rate after the recent fall in Bitcoin prices, which currently hover around $ 8,000, less than half its all-time highs. So bitcoins are like a digital gold.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Yes it is,Bitcoin is gold,for me I think that the value of bitcoin is comparable to gold as precious,valuable that once you can have it,you will do everything just to preserve and take care of it.When it comes to value,Bitcoin has the value like gold,once you have it it can change your life better financially,Bitcoin also is like gold in the sense that this can provide you security for your family and the life in the future.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

I think it's true bitcoin is new gold because there are many similarities between gold with bitcoin. Bitcoin and gold are completely different on their  purpose. Bitcoin has many advantages compared to gold. More and more merchant start to accept bitcoin payments but not for gold.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the Gold of this age, there is a clamour for cashless policy globally, Bitcoin is the answer to the real cashless policy advocacy, As BTC is accepted globally this will ultimately increase it value and relevancy.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

I think bitcoin is digital gold because bitcoin values continue to rise, especially now that bitcoin has overcome all the negative issues that some are very strong and could make the price drop, I'm sure that someday bitcoin better than gold.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

I dont realy bilieve that paper money will lose someday and replace by crypto currency in the future because fiat money and crypto currency have there own unique advantage to each other. Bitocoin advantages is peer to peer transactions without limit and faster specialy in long distance payments. Fiat money advantage in bitcoin when it comes to offline transaction and face to face or hand to hand transaction which is fiat money is more faster than bitcoin and fiat money can transact offline.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Interesting comparison?
Bitcoin are close to gold and have same huge value but the most safest is gold because in bitcoin no one can sure if it still exists after ten years or more.
The gold are still a gold and have a value.
walemil

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Bitcoin is far more valuable than gold in terms of price and availability. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency that is currently limited in number throughout the world. However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they react to fluctuations but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger.

PHP.guru

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I think bitcoin is gold, a digital gold. With the limit supply that bitcoin's price will rise and it will be hard to get in the future. Thus invest and buy now while you can.

Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

I would like to provide clarity to the statement youve just made that Bitcoin with the longest chain is like pure Gold to me. This statement doesnt do justice with Bitcoin with the longest chain as there so many Bitcoin imitators in the market. Its time we start addressing Bitcoin with largest chain to avoid confusion for the people who are jumping in lately.
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Yes, Bitcoin may be Gold. There is nothing impossible to do here. I believe, Bitcoin will be Gold at any time.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Yes, I have very trust in bitcoin and it like digital gold and  it has been already use like  digital gold.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Bitcoin is not gold, because it's more than that. Bitcoin is creating a revolution in digital money, changing the face of the world in terms of money. Gold can not be compared to Bitcoin.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Bitcoin isn't gold, because is far more valuable than gold in terms of price.
However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they are created by mining, but the process is entirely electronic.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is gold? it could be like that, because bitcoin has become one part of one's work for now, even bitcoin its sales price can be said like gold.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

Certainly the bitcoin will be gold because more and more investors are now investing in bitcoin than gold so bitcoin is more important than gold.
Df9898

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

bitcoin it wasn't gold he shaped currencies online or can be said to be itangible but could be exchanged for gold.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

Bitcoin is now taking a sermon. So we can now say that Bitcoin is a sign Smiley Smiley Smiley.
mkcube

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Bitcoin is more than a gold.Because it is a digital currencies online or it can be intangible asset.Gold is a jewelry that you can wear.Gold cannot be compare to bitcoin.Bitcoin has a high price sales than a gold.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Yes, I have very trust in bitcoin and it like digital gold and  it has been already use like  digital gold. Bitcoin's futuer is good. Smiley
PatronRH

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Bitcoin is already acting like gold. It is something that once mining never can duplicated again. it is encrypted and no one can trace the transactions made via it. And it's value doesn't depend on the goverments yet the demand and supply.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

If Bitcoin is Gold then what is Gold? some people still want to compare BTC t Gold which is very unfair, in regards to the fact that they have different operation areas. BTC is however just as valuable, and trusting ad investing in it will earn you very high returns
milah_ah

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Bitcoin is compared to gold. I think it's possible. He is the first among the crypto currency. The future is blurry. I think the future begins now
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

bitcoin is gold? yes I guess, the inventor of digital currency seems to want to make bitcoin like gold. a valuable exchange tool that can not keep printing like money and limited amount of bitcoin, if I am not wrong number or limit of bitcoin 21 million coin more or less .by the way I like to think about you about the collapse of the currency because no one believes or re-uses the value of the currency. Because the basic principle of currency is people believe that it is a valuable object and is used by everyone
raddish

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Bitcoin is far more valuable than gold in terms of price and availability. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency that is currently limited in number throughout the world. However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they react to fluctuations but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger.

What you are saying might probably be true, but i does not see btc can be equivalent to gold at the moment if you invest in btc the market is too volatile and gold have a more stable market compare to btc.
henry1997

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

First, gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there are only so many golds in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will have no value whatsoever). Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds). Gold is also stabli and does not degrade, is easily known and hard to imitate (made counterfeit imitations).

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.

Bitcoin also has value as a payment system. The more people use Bitcoin for payment, the more valuable the payment system is. Buying Bitcoin is like buying a Visa share, then using that stock to buy a soda at 7-11. Because you pay with your Visa share, the place where Visa usage is, Visa's payment system is wider and more valuable, so Visa share value will become even more valuable (including your own Visa share value!).

Bitcoin values ​​derive from such gold-like characteristics, as well as its function as a payment system like Visa.
ashkanm

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Interesting comparison. gold has thousands of years of history and it has proven time over time its utility. BTC still has to prove it will exist in 10 more years, not to speak about its capital preservation utility. Bitcoin is digital currency,has very fluctuation but the gold is stable.
btcjocan

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

First, gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there are only so many golds in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will have no value whatsoever). Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds). Gold is also stabli and does not degrade, is easily known and hard to imitate (made counterfeit imitations).

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.

Bitcoin also has value as a payment system. The more people use Bitcoin for payment, the more valuable the payment system is. Buying Bitcoin is like buying a Visa share, then using that stock to buy a soda at 7-11. Because you pay with your Visa share, the place where Visa usage is, Visa's payment system is wider and more valuable, so Visa share value will become even more valuable (including your own Visa share value!).

Bitcoin values ​​derive from such gold-like characteristics, as well as its function as a payment system like Visa.
Bitcoin is considered as gold because the are so many people that is now rich because of gold, the amazing features of bitcoin is one of the factor that affect its price that is why it is now slowly rising and it is now maybe getting almost trend everywhere in the world, I believe that bitcoin is becoming more amazing and it is really the most amazing coin now a days.
ostrovagaly

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Paper money ousted gold, because they are lighter, more compact and more versatile. Good money was replaced by bad ones. At the same time, paper dollars corresponded to the basic currency requirements as a tool - they stored and transferred value, they had a market price, which the crowd agreed with.

Why am I talking about dollars and gold in the past tense? Because for several years now a more perfect currency has appeared, gradually replacing our usual paper and even electronic money. This, of course, bitcoin.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Well, I believe bitcoin will be gold. As time passes more and more crypto users in the world, they believe in the potential of crypto, and I hope more and more investors will join this crypto. That way will help people believe with crypto and they will be interested in crypto too. Furthermore, the development will bring crypto to a very high price and become something that is highly valued like gold.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

I think bitcoin has become gold, which is used for investment tool, where we can get profit if save it. but the difference is the value or price, we know the price of bitcoin is very high and can change every minute,many people use bitcoin for investment because it can be utilized the price so fast. different from the gold that must save it first for several months or years, but in essence, bitcoin is the same as gold, because for investment.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

We can say last year bitcoin surpassed the price of gold , and as of now the value of bitcoin gradually decreasing but then again we can predict that this year 2018 maybe it will increase more or it will even surpassed the last year price chart .
Well the best hope for bitcoin , i'ts just the beginning of bitcoin , and I believe bitcoin has big potential on surviving on the near future.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Bitcoin has been around the fringes of financial markets for less than a decade, but is slowly gaining prominence as an alternative asset class. I belive it could be a new gold.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

It is believed that bitcoin is tsiforovoe gold. I think so too. Bitcoin is even more convenient than gold for preserving and multiplying the capital. For the new technologies and, in particular, for the bitcoin future. Therefore I think that he can even replace gold.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Bitcoin has been around the fringes of financial markets for less than a decade, but is slowly gaining prominence as an alternative asset class. I belive it could be a new gold.
Well, many think that bitcoin is gold, because bitcoin provides functions very similar to gold, even beyond gold. bitcoin is used as an investment tool, and they think that the potential of bitcoin is the same as gold. so, many people say that bitcoin is gold in the digital world.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

I do not think so. bitcoin is a digital currency backed by nothing in comparison with the same paper money that is provided with the gold reserve of the country.
Weeko

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

I believe that yes, since bitcoin has more liquidity than gold, so it can be replaced as a more practical means of accumulation.
cuteboy2016k

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Bitcoin is not gold it is a digital currency can send online to anyone and receive also
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset and probably will never be a currency. Even you can call bitcoin is gold at this time.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Gold is seen as a valuable asset because it has a selling price in over the world. The nature of gold is a high value asset, so people who have lots of gold Kilograms are considered to be among the rich. This also applies to Bitcoin, if someone has a lot of BTC in his wallet, then he is rich, because Bitcoin has high selling value in many countries in the world. So that Bitcoin in the future can be an asset that will replace the position of gold, as digital gold.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Yes,  the company of bitcoin is the gold in our millenial generation, 
through the excellent performance that the company provide to their respective investors they consider the best company in cryptocurrency. The excellence they have signifies gold which is victory.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

yes I believe BTC will replace gold. But if BTC wants to replace gold it should make people believe that investing in bitcoin is very profitable compared to investment in gold. Because I think in the days to come we enter the digital era that is set all digital and virtual
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Any market can collapse as most of the big players joined in it is much easier to manipulate as single market,which is why it is quite possible to happen.I dont see bitcoin as a commodity but a digital currency of the new generations,few decades from now if bitcoin will still exist im sure it is going to be much bigger than it is today.

Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Not so, bitcoin is worth more than gold. Bitcoin has many advantages and advantages over gold. Not only that, you can invest in bitcoin and can make a lot of money.

al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Bitcoin will cross gold in the near future, many features that make gold so precious also make Bitcoin  valuable, so far Bitcoin has proven his chops during the past few market crises, since virtual is so easy to convert, it is becoming increasingly popular around the world,Bitcoin is considered to be a pretty safe place to store your property. So Bitcoin is new gold.
paresh nakar

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin high to gold now days it is real property value so high and people can purchase it so dafinately it is like gold.
Wahyud11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

currently bitcoin can be said as gold because the value or price of bitcoin tugar that is so high even exceed the price of gold
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: