Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gold?  (Read 834 times)
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

Do you believe btc could be in this position? BTC could become gold?
at this time bitcoin for me is gold,there is no such thing in this world could change the value of bitcoin now it is just like a mountain that it is very hard to climb,because the value of bitcoin is very nice that's why bitcoin is gold for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

bitcoin is in no way tied to gold, and does not depend on the amount of gold mined and its value, bitcoin depends on the capitalization and popularity of investors
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Yeah dude Bitcoin is gold. though in the sense of outside Bitcoin is not gold, having Bitcoin is like having gold. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency and coin in the Crypto world. people all over the world want Bitcoin more than gold. that's why I think Bitcoin is equal to gold.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is gold but it is something that we have never experienced before and there yet not sure how to classify it. To be honest, I don't find any similarity between Bitcoin and gold and hence it would be a very bold statement to call Bitcoin as a gold. As far as pricing part is concerned, we are at in the initial phase and we don't have a concrete user base as compared to that of gold or Fiat currency users, on the top of that most of the people using Bitcoin are not aware of the responsibility part and there are some maturity issues so overall things are not yet developed. I believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is will not only emerge as a new asset class but also it will inculcate a revolutionary change in our society.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Yeah bitcoin is like a gold thing. And very valueable asset is very great to know this great thing but gold is hard to get and that same like bitcoin it self rigjt now
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. such as: The amount of Bitcoin is limited
and Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit. Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not experience degradation, nor is it possible to be made fake Bitcoin.

In addition, Bitcoin is better than gold because, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin.

That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold. In other words, I believe bitcoin will be like gold, The better gold.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

i think ya, because bitcoin already resembles gold in digital form.
i like bitcoin because bitcoin price so high...
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

To explain the exponential growth of Bitcoin in 2017, the supporters of the numbers often return to the refrain used to: think of Bitcoin as a digital gold, a way of "hoarding" which, like the precious metal itself, does not necessarily have many practical uses that are of great value.
The price of a Bitcoin - which for the first time surpasses the price of gold nearly a year ago - is now more than seven times the value of an ounce of gold. Note that this is a comparative rate after the recent fall in Bitcoin prices, which currently hover around $ 8,000, less than half its all-time highs. So bitcoins are like a digital gold.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Yes it is,Bitcoin is gold,for me I think that the value of bitcoin is comparable to gold as precious,valuable that once you can have it,you will do everything just to preserve and take care of it.When it comes to value,Bitcoin has the value like gold,once you have it it can change your life better financially,Bitcoin also is like gold in the sense that this can provide you security for your family and the life in the future.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

I think it's true bitcoin is new gold because there are many similarities between gold with bitcoin. Bitcoin and gold are completely different on their  purpose. Bitcoin has many advantages compared to gold. More and more merchant start to accept bitcoin payments but not for gold.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the Gold of this age, there is a clamour for cashless policy globally, Bitcoin is the answer to the real cashless policy advocacy, As BTC is accepted globally this will ultimately increase it value and relevancy.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

I think bitcoin is digital gold because bitcoin values continue to rise, especially now that bitcoin has overcome all the negative issues that some are very strong and could make the price drop, I'm sure that someday bitcoin better than gold.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

I dont realy bilieve that paper money will lose someday and replace by crypto currency in the future because fiat money and crypto currency have there own unique advantage to each other. Bitocoin advantages is peer to peer transactions without limit and faster specialy in long distance payments. Fiat money advantage in bitcoin when it comes to offline transaction and face to face or hand to hand transaction which is fiat money is more faster than bitcoin and fiat money can transact offline.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Interesting comparison?
Bitcoin are close to gold and have same huge value but the most safest is gold because in bitcoin no one can sure if it still exists after ten years or more.
The gold are still a gold and have a value.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Bitcoin is far more valuable than gold in terms of price and availability. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency that is currently limited in number throughout the world. However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they react to fluctuations but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger.

PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I think bitcoin is gold, a digital gold. With the limit supply that bitcoin's price will rise and it will be hard to get in the future. Thus invest and buy now while you can.

Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

I would like to provide clarity to the statement youve just made that Bitcoin with the longest chain is like pure Gold to me. This statement doesnt do justice with Bitcoin with the longest chain as there so many Bitcoin imitators in the market. Its time we start addressing Bitcoin with largest chain to avoid confusion for the people who are jumping in lately.
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Yes, Bitcoin may be Gold. There is nothing impossible to do here. I believe, Bitcoin will be Gold at any time.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Yes, I have very trust in bitcoin and it like digital gold and  it has been already use like  digital gold.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Bitcoin is not gold, because it's more than that. Bitcoin is creating a revolution in digital money, changing the face of the world in terms of money. Gold can not be compared to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: