Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 06:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is gold?  (Read 834 times)
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Bitcoin isn't gold, because is far more valuable than gold in terms of price.
However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they are created by mining, but the process is entirely electronic.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is gold? it could be like that, because bitcoin has become one part of one's work for now, even bitcoin its sales price can be said like gold.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

Certainly the bitcoin will be gold because more and more investors are now investing in bitcoin than gold so bitcoin is more important than gold.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

bitcoin it wasn't gold he shaped currencies online or can be said to be itangible but could be exchanged for gold.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

Bitcoin is now taking a sermon. So we can now say that Bitcoin is a sign Smiley Smiley Smiley.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Bitcoin is more than a gold.Because it is a digital currencies online or it can be intangible asset.Gold is a jewelry that you can wear.Gold cannot be compare to bitcoin.Bitcoin has a high price sales than a gold.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Yes, I have very trust in bitcoin and it like digital gold and  it has been already use like  digital gold. Bitcoin's futuer is good. Smiley
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Bitcoin is already acting like gold. It is something that once mining never can duplicated again. it is encrypted and no one can trace the transactions made via it. And it's value doesn't depend on the goverments yet the demand and supply.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

If Bitcoin is Gold then what is Gold? some people still want to compare BTC t Gold which is very unfair, in regards to the fact that they have different operation areas. BTC is however just as valuable, and trusting ad investing in it will earn you very high returns
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

Bitcoin is compared to gold. I think it's possible. He is the first among the crypto currency. The future is blurry. I think the future begins now
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

bitcoin is gold? yes I guess, the inventor of digital currency seems to want to make bitcoin like gold. a valuable exchange tool that can not keep printing like money and limited amount of bitcoin, if I am not wrong number or limit of bitcoin 21 million coin more or less .by the way I like to think about you about the collapse of the currency because no one believes or re-uses the value of the currency. Because the basic principle of currency is people believe that it is a valuable object and is used by everyone
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Bitcoin is far more valuable than gold in terms of price and availability. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency that is currently limited in number throughout the world. However, bitcoin and gold seem to have similar property by the way they react to fluctuations but bitcoin reacts faster and stronger.

What you are saying might probably be true, but i does not see btc can be equivalent to gold at the moment if you invest in btc the market is too volatile and gold have a more stable market compare to btc.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

First, gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there are only so many golds in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will have no value whatsoever). Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds). Gold is also stabli and does not degrade, is easily known and hard to imitate (made counterfeit imitations).

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.

Bitcoin also has value as a payment system. The more people use Bitcoin for payment, the more valuable the payment system is. Buying Bitcoin is like buying a Visa share, then using that stock to buy a soda at 7-11. Because you pay with your Visa share, the place where Visa usage is, Visa's payment system is wider and more valuable, so Visa share value will become even more valuable (including your own Visa share value!).

Bitcoin values ​​derive from such gold-like characteristics, as well as its function as a payment system like Visa.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Interesting comparison. gold has thousands of years of history and it has proven time over time its utility. BTC still has to prove it will exist in 10 more years, not to speak about its capital preservation utility. Bitcoin is digital currency,has very fluctuation but the gold is stable.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

First, gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there are only so many golds in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will have no value whatsoever). Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds). Gold is also stabli and does not degrade, is easily known and hard to imitate (made counterfeit imitations).

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.

Bitcoin also has value as a payment system. The more people use Bitcoin for payment, the more valuable the payment system is. Buying Bitcoin is like buying a Visa share, then using that stock to buy a soda at 7-11. Because you pay with your Visa share, the place where Visa usage is, Visa's payment system is wider and more valuable, so Visa share value will become even more valuable (including your own Visa share value!).

Bitcoin values ​​derive from such gold-like characteristics, as well as its function as a payment system like Visa.
Bitcoin is considered as gold because the are so many people that is now rich because of gold, the amazing features of bitcoin is one of the factor that affect its price that is why it is now slowly rising and it is now maybe getting almost trend everywhere in the world, I believe that bitcoin is becoming more amazing and it is really the most amazing coin now a days.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Paper money ousted gold, because they are lighter, more compact and more versatile. Good money was replaced by bad ones. At the same time, paper dollars corresponded to the basic currency requirements as a tool - they stored and transferred value, they had a market price, which the crowd agreed with.

Why am I talking about dollars and gold in the past tense? Because for several years now a more perfect currency has appeared, gradually replacing our usual paper and even electronic money. This, of course, bitcoin.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Well, I believe bitcoin will be gold. As time passes more and more crypto users in the world, they believe in the potential of crypto, and I hope more and more investors will join this crypto. That way will help people believe with crypto and they will be interested in crypto too. Furthermore, the development will bring crypto to a very high price and become something that is highly valued like gold.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

I think bitcoin has become gold, which is used for investment tool, where we can get profit if save it. but the difference is the value or price, we know the price of bitcoin is very high and can change every minute,many people use bitcoin for investment because it can be utilized the price so fast. different from the gold that must save it first for several months or years, but in essence, bitcoin is the same as gold, because for investment.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

I watched a video telling that every paper currency in history all collapsed , and USD will collapse too, in future.

The time in which a currency collapses is when people don't believe in its value anymore. And obviously, when thought reversely, something becomes a currency when more and more people believe in its value.
And currency becomes money when they don't lose value between people regardless of time, like gold.

Do you believe btc could be in this position? BTC could become gold?

We can say last year bitcoin surpassed the price of gold , and as of now the value of bitcoin gradually decreasing but then again we can predict that this year 2018 maybe it will increase more or it will even surpassed the last year price chart .
Well the best hope for bitcoin , i'ts just the beginning of bitcoin , and I believe bitcoin has big potential on surviving on the near future.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Bitcoin has been around the fringes of financial markets for less than a decade, but is slowly gaining prominence as an alternative asset class. I belive it could be a new gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: