Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about TRON/TRX  (Read 171 times)
medaheads (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Now the Tron/TRX Is all-time high. What do you think about its future? what's the price touch TRX at the End of the Year 2018?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Tron is one of those smaller altcoins that is getting pumped a lot so it has good short term potential for making a quick big profit out of it. there are also a lot of hardcore bagholders of this coin which makes it easier to dump after each pump because they don't dump and you have enough time to make a move so it is a very optimal choice for traders these days.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

The coin market has observed a hike in the TRON value recently. At the moment the coin is enjoying the 14th position, and it looks like they are just getting better, and might just enter the top 5 coins list soon.

With the Testnet that was launched on March 31st, the project seems to be doing pretty well in the market. Ironically, when it was started, Justin Sun, the project lead was quite confident about the success of this project.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Tron is very good choise to hold for a period of time.. Will see many releases soon!

SamBee

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Tron is a dark horse I think.
But will it ba able to winn - only time will show.
Let's wait for the mainnet launch at the end of May and see.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Currently the value of Tron is at 8.4 cents in US Dollars for 1 TRX,But given that there is no real implementation, many people doubt this cryptocurrency. Some say that Tron is just an inspiration that has not been realized, so that his fate could be arguably still confusing, especially in competing with a large cryptocurrency resembling Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple and I taste in the year 2018 Tron price remains the same that is at number 8.4 cents in US Dollar for 1 TRX ..
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Tron is one of the good projects like ethereum and stratis but since it appeared in a very bull market it has been hyped, I can't speculate about its market cap but it seems like it is at bottom

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

As a cryptocurrency expert, I can only say TRON is a shitcoin that pumped by the whale from the last 2017 until now, as well as XVG.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

TRON is one of the most controversial platforms. On the one hand, global support and renowned persons among the investors, on the other — an unprecedented high number of planned coins. On one side of the scales the inability to mine, but close to the prospects to asset in games and entertainment resources. High place in terms of market capitalization and low price coins also confuse potential investors. And Very confusing information about the endpoint for platform development in 2023.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

I had the big hope on TRX but from the last dump and lack of news now I feel that in short time this coin will scam or will be very speculative. The biggest problem of that coin was that one of the biggest holders after pump to 4x started to sell the coin from his wallet and after that the price went down almost to the first 4x Smiley It is very shady so think twice to put your money in TRX

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

over priced

better to find real proven dev teams that have already produced something of great use that is completed or very near completion. I made a thread dedicated to such projects.

cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

Utter and total price manipulation, probably by the big investors/founders, to prevent pump and dump fiascos from last year. Doing TA is just BS on this coin because of this. It's pretty laughable when you see al these TAs done in Youtube about Tron. Anyways....

Company has great potential, but the CEO is bad at communicating (his tweets always give the wrong impression, like's he
trying to inflate stuff too much..and then it comes back in his face).

I'm still bullish about tron in the long run, though. Too much at stake for the founders to get this coin killed.

If you can live with the price manipulation (it's a bit like the Chinese government that controls the Chinese growth rates), then Tron could be a longterm grower. However if you prefer free markets (and yes even accept that big whales screw you over), then Tron is not the crypto you want.
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

I think TRON is quite superior and stable in the market with the price now reaching $ 0.050987.
I notice in the day TRON is slowly rising, and it is not wrong if you want to invest in this coin who is ranked 14th in this coinmarketcap.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Now the Tron/TRX Is all-time high. What do you think about its future? what's the price touch TRX at the End of the Year 2018?

Looking at the marketcap tron and the other altcoins are recovering and might go back to their highest price but it will take time.

jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

Tron is great token, cost small amount and can easly make good profit
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Tron is one of those smaller altcoins that is getting pumped a lot so it has good short term potential for making a quick big profit out of it. there are also a lot of hardcore bagholders of this coin which makes it easier to dump after each pump because they don't dump and you have enough time to make a move so it is a very optimal choice for traders these days.

I completely agree with you. This is one of the most popular coins for making quick money. Many only with the sale and purchase of this coin make not a bad profit. However, you need to have experience in trading, so as not to lose. In the long run, no one advises keeping a large amount in your purse for a long time.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Sure it is a very good place to buy, of course it is not the lowest, but usually the price exceeds a touch at the bottom and then. And we're making extra safe purchases for this factor than the second basic resistance or something like that.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Sure it is a very good place to buy, of course it is not the lowest, but usually the price exceeds a touch at the bottom and then. And we're making extra safe purchases for this factor than the second basic resistance or something like that.
You do really think it's a good cryptocurrency to invest in? LOL. I don't think so and there are so many investors also think the same like me for sure. TRON is just a shitcoin which promoted by a liar, John McAfee, I can't see any potential of this cryptocurrency although it has good partners Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

I believe trons future. I dont have any deep information about trons future targets but i believe Justin. Why i believe justin because people like people acting like hero.
He is acting like that. Creating videos creating hypes saying alibaba again and again. and they have huge supporters. So in next bull run tron will be pumped definetly .
But please dont invest tron thinking really long term invetment. Use tron for short term profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Now he has a very low price and I think that this coin must be bought at the current cost because there is a very good potential to grow in the future.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: