Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2338 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

It is very easy to become a good trader because there are lot of helping material is available on google YouTube and some other websites,  When you start trading it is good thing to advised to you that is you must have a cool mind to trade because market condition is make you panic but you don,t feel panic and just wait with cool mind,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

It is very easy to become a good trader because there are lot of helping material is available on google YouTube and some other websites,  When you start trading it is good thing to advised to you that is you must have a cool mind to trade because market condition is make you panic but you don,t feel panic and just wait with cool mind,
Yes the only thing we all need is the skill and knowledge to be able to make decisions and you will always be helpless if you have none of those as you will keep having losing trades. People always over emphasize patience in trading, but it is foolish to be patient when you should be out of a trade since you see a trend changing and if the person cannot see that, what is the essence of being called a trader then ?

Becoming a trader is so easier one for anyone. But managing our trades into profitable make a successful trader which is not easier for all of us. That is the reason only people who are all predicative themselves to allocate time for learning and practicing a successful trader.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

I definitely agree. One must be able to study all the information that is necessary for him or her to become an effective trader. Most newbie traders these days have not the slightest idea what they got their selves into. So, we need to be knowledgeable at something first to be successful in it.
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

I think the best solution for you is to test your skills in FundFantasy (FundFantasy.com), this is financial fantasy trading platform where you place trades predictions and see your return in live.
im playing there for a while it is free of charge and they are giving away ETH prizes. try it yourself maybe we can challenge each other. send me a message  Smiley
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

First is to study the basics in chart,
 Resistance and support
 Trend line
 Technical Indicators
 etc.

You can also study trading by observing trading strategies in tradingview Smiley

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

That is actually true, as you begin with trading, you must be emotionally prepared and avoid inputing too much emotions in it. In trading , we must all be patience and be willing to wait for the perfect timing all the time. We must just enjoy what we are doing to avoid losses and regrets.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

to be a trader I think it is very easy you just need to use the capital and you just need to buy it after selling just sesimple it, after buying after that save until the price goes up and back green after that you can sell it. just as simple as that.
It is easy when we just think of it but it is hard thing when you're already there in the process. The capital, effort and knowledge is what you realky need before you're going to perform it. I think it takes time to perfect the skills and your experiences too to be able to have a high percentage of winning trading in future.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Well yes it's true though and to be honest emotion can leads to depression and regrets at the end of the day , don't have a set of mind that is negative always be positive at any time and any cost ,always take the risk so there is no regrets on the end , nevertheless be wise too.

And by the way i'm still learning because i'm still new at trading industry , good luck though , we can do this , cheers.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Yeah but in addition to these you should create account on some exchanges or trading websites. Some site do provide demo account, with the help of which  you can get idea about how trading works. Other important thing that you need in this trading is patience. In start days try to observe more and study as much as you can.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I think you were wrong about a trader with an investor. The nature of your job is an investor.
I will give you more suggestions. Removing emotions while working is very good but we still need a great deal of knowledge in this field.
This is a field that requires a lot of relationships and speed of information updates and accuracy in the analysis. There are many things you need to master to become a professional investor.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Yeah but in addition to these you should create account on some exchanges or trading websites. Some site do provide demo account, with the help of which  you can get idea about how trading works. Other important thing that you need in this trading is patience. In start days try to observe more and study as much as you can.
I like what you are thinking . I think investing in knowledge is very important because if you do not have the knowledge, you will be constantly experiencing failure in trading but if you want to do this job we have to spend a lot of time and money and If you are a good psychologist then everything will be easier for you
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

The best way to learn something is practical actions and full immersion in the process. So just start
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin only, when the low price buy bitcoin as much as you can after the price goes up then you can sell it. just simple do not get too complicated when trading.
Trading is very easy if you look at with iron hand according to the today technological market trading is important. One can get easy profit if place his decisions at the right timings but today market is technological so never follow the old rules of trading and try to come to the crypto trading that is very important with profit. Select a valuable coin which has high demand in the market and trusted store of value so trade with such coins only.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

Trading is not an easy job, it takes a lot of risk specially in crypto trading. But here's a thread that might help you to enhance your knowledge about crypto trading, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842850.0 this thread contains the different characteristics of a trader and a lot of advices from those highly experienced crypto trader. Hope it helps you with you trading journey.
Trading is one of the most stressful jobs in the world, I'm very nervous just looking at the price of bitcoin and how it moves and I'm not even a trader I am a long term holder, it is very difficult to imagine how traders deal with the huge amount of stress that they get every day, so not only do you need the skills to become a trader you also need to have a very strong character and personality in order to deal with the pressures of the job.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

I think that there's nothing so complicated. Just put a % of your fiat money into crypto and try to play among the rates of alts and btc at one of the available exchanges.

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

In the topic above, I already answered this question, I will answer you. to trade crypto, you need to learn all the information from the history of bitcoin, then invest a small part of the money, which is not a pity to lose, and learn to trade yourself.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

Some say that you have to remove the emotions on trading but how can you do that? I suggest that the best thing to do is to manage our emotions. If we will be able to do that then we can manage our trading. Then learn the basics, we cannot comprehend technical analysis when we do not know the basics. There are lots of ways to know that. Self-study like using google, youtube and asking someone we know that doing the thing is a great start.
It is good to become a trader because in the modern world you need to do something in order to make money and productivity is important for your utilizing time and gaining high profit in little time. To be productive you need to select valuable coins for which demand is high and tomorrow someone buy your coin and you sell it normally.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
vietawake

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

I think you should join the market because it will teach you skills such as managing greed and fear.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

In the topic above, I already answered this question, I will answer you. to trade crypto, you need to learn all the information from the history of bitcoin, then invest a small part of the money, which is not a pity to lose, and learn to trade yourself.
I think if we wanted to become a trader we must research on how trading works or maybe gain a huge amount of profit. I think we must ask some simple question to some trading expert to have an idea on how to trade for good. We need to do self study and self discipline regarding on time management specially when we are going to trade with crypto currency.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

How to be a trader:
1. Buy some btc, via sites like Coinbase[1], Gemini[2], etc depending on your country
2. Send over the BTC to exchanges like Binance[3] and Bitfinex[4]
3. Pick your trading pair(BTC/ETH, BTC/SC, BTC/COSS, etc etc)
4. Trade

Now the actual hard part is how to be a good trader. How do you learn the basics? Read. Hit up Google. There are lots of good free information out there.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://gemini.com/
[3] https://binance.com/
[4] https://bitfinex.com/

No. That's not what he needs. OP you need to learn technical analysis. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technicalanalysis.asp

Yes, you do need to remove your emotions as much as possible and make trades based only on your own strategy. There are plenty of good youtube channels about it. I personally follow this one the most: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g  Very insightful technical analysis.

Thank you for sharing your thought about trading. It is really my desire to learn about trading too. I am now into some bounty campaigns in order to earn but I would like also to indulge into trading. As of now, I really read hard about trading and try to understand the concept of it. Thanks for sharing those links. It will help me a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: