Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2338 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

you can become a trader by only participating in trading activities, If you are feeling uncomfortable then you can join any helping channel and try to be a part of trading, there are lot of trading promotion platforms are available in the market which makes you able to be a good trader so by joining these channels and by investing little amount you can start trade as well as you wants,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions
Becoming a trader is not an easy thing to do and that it takes lot of efforts and hard work to become a trader. If you are really interested in becoming a trader, then you need to make up your mind and that you need to be this much brave and mentally prepared that you can face any kind of situation and that you need to gather as much information as you can as this is the key to success.
Khailequang334

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

just practice to have a cold heart and flexible brain  Cheesy Cheesy lol
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Not trading advice but for me the first part is right and the second part didn't play much of a part. My understanding is simple. Buy low, sell at a profit. It's really as simple as that.   
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

If your friends make good money with trading, then look what they do for it and do better than they do.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading
Yes, exactly there are so many ways to become trader but it takes time to become a successful trader because you are totally needed to be knowledgeable and should have a lot of experienced of doing trading because I believe that it was a crucial job that you have to do. And hence you should also be responsible in every decision that you would made.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

To become a market trader on the cryptocurrency market, you should learn what is cryptocurrency. You must keep up to date with news from the press or websites. You must practice the analysis in conjunction with the knowledge you accumulate, so that you can be a market trader on the cryptocurrency market.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

To become a trader you should have an enough knowledge and experience regarding of this business because a life of a trader is not easy as you think in the other hand you will put too much effort to be one of the successful trader in this business and industry .
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Your friends was right you need to control you're emotion because your emotion is the best enemy and keep reading of how to be a good trader someday you will be a successful trader.
meatballsset

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

Being a trader is easy,you have to buy a coin at some price and sell them when you think you made enough profits from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Youtube is the best site for learning crypto trading there are many good videos available by very expert trader you can learn crypto trading from there. Many step by step videos are also there better to learn from youtube.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

Your friend is right you need to overcome your fear if you want to win that games because if the emotion control your decision you end up of losing, i mean you decide to sell when the market crash so you lose it if you sell all your fund. Actually, you don't need to remove your emotion but you beed to avoid and think before you decide.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

Your friend is right you need to overcome your fear if you want to win that games because if the emotion control your decision you end up of losing, i mean you decide to sell when the market crash so you lose it if you sell all your fund. Actually, you don't need to remove your emotion but you beed to avoid and think before you decide.

Once one deposit money to an exchange and open his first position, he becomes a trader but this doesn't mean that he became a complete trader. Learning the nature of trading is really hard nowadays. Requires a crazy experience.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

what your friend says is true, to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

It is very simple you can buy some bitcoin join some helping channels the way of trading the way of judging the way of trading the way put the orders the way of how to understand the prediction and signals which are provided by the analyzers,
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

One thing that a trader must have is the technique called Purging. When you know that your either winning or losing consecutively, you should take a break for a while that you can set for yourself so that it will  cleanse your emotions.   Cool Cool Cool
I did not knew that is the way it was named, but you are right it is always important to take some time off the market, I know that some may think that this is not very efficient since you may lose some opportunities to make good trades but you need to understand that having a well rested mind is very important if you want to make successful trades, something that not many traders understand when they basically want to trade all day.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

yes, that's what you need. become a new trader, should always keep the emotion when seeing the price down. not a few people who buy when the price above, then the price falls down and the traders are emotional and panic and sell. when it sells, the price goes up again. that's where sometimes traders' emotions happen. and being a trader for beginners it must always be a lot to learn and read about what strategy should be done by a trader. I think joining a trading site will help you find information about trades and how to become a good trader.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

In trading, what is need first is patience. There is no need to be influenced by false news for you to sell at a cheaper price. Also, one needs to do enough research on projects considering their partnerships, exchange listings and road maps to check the future of these projects and how how profitable they may be.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

To become a trader you must know what the qualities are and characteristics of the trader in this business like knowledgeable about the function of the business and can work under the pressure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: