Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2339 times)
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

It is not so difficult to become a trader! You need to study a lot of literature, always be aware of news and updates that can affect the growth of assets, it is possible to spend and lose money, gain experience. To get verified information from the best brokers in the world, it became possible thanks to the platform Trade.io.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbnt81

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

Become a trader is a great deal of stress. Think twice before you get in.

If you still choose to go for it, please learn how to do it right first, before getting in, lose it all and blame yourself. There is a rule called 90/90/90 as 90% of new traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days.

How to learn:
There are websites, some charge you money, some are free. I'd recommend one that is still free: babypips.com. It teaches you trade Forex but the idea is the same for bitcoin.
OR Books. Books are great. I recommend reading books in this list:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090216/top-5-books-become-professional-trader.asp

Okay, what's next, you have all the knowledge needed. You have learned a lot. Lets to the market, use a small amount of your money and trade to get Experience. Get profits, Get rekt, get happy, get upset... Trust me. You'll realize the market is not a game at all.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

if u want to become a trader then u should work on trading charts and learn trading class from youtube and do technical analysis trading from bitcoinwisdom.com
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

It is not impossible to trade without any experience because it requires a lot of patience and dedication of waiting. Every trader won't have these qualities because most of us have a weak heart only. If you want to trade, once you are experienced you can start trading without any problem.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

Trading is not that easy and its risky, your friend is right  you must  know how to control your emotions,lots of fud are everywhere,always ignore them, they are the killers of the trader. That's the first thing you have to do,learn how to control emotions. second is patience,trader must be patient or else you will just be a looser. Third,know the basics in trading, do some research,watch you tubes,etc... Fourth,set your start up investment,don't put your allowance and all savings, just your extra money that wont effect anything whatever happens. Fifth,choose a friendly user exchange,since you are new,it wont be difficult for you to start trading. Last,choose the coin you want to trade,make a research of that coin and that's it..hope it helps

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
InvestICO2L

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
That is one of the virtues of an entrepreneur. There are many virtues you need to train to get. Dignity and patience are two essential virtues. It affects your investment decisions.
But that is just one step among so many others. Crypto evaluation is then followed by the term plan that could be long term as well as short term. This also depends on the kind you crypto you want to invest in. Finally the time to sell or cash the coins is very important and you need to be efficient enough to understand various faces of the market and decide whether to cash or hold a little longer.
I kind of agree with you guys. Generally, when it comes to trading of cryptocurrency field, I believe that there are many necessary factors for trading well. Before taking part in trading, you’d better to prepare an intimate knowledge foremost. We all know that at any fields whether it’s difficult or easy, we still need knowledge so that we can understand more about that field. Next, you should invest time for it. You spend time learning, analyzing and that sort of things so that you become more professional. The next important factor is controling our emotion. As you know, in term of trading, it probably brings you a big risk and also a big loss. You’re better off learning from your mistakes when you’re patient, and most importantly is getting away from throwing tantrum in anybody. It’s just 3 basic tips, you should remember that when trading, you need more than 3 factors above to create effective profit.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
The very first step should be to ask yourself why you want to trade in stock markets. Unless you have a clear answer for this, you should not move to the next step. For most of the people trading is gambling, for some it’s a means to become millionaire within a year and there are few strange occurrences where people trade to divert their minds from other issues they are facing. If your purpose of trading falls under any of these examples, then please go back and find out the real reason of entering the stock markets. Consider it as a profession rather than hobby. And never expect to multiple your income within few days.
BriceCsn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

I would reccomend to check out the new trading platform that will be launch real soon and with other beneficial services and advantages that other doesnt has!!

Check Trade.io out! => https://trade.io/l/p2j8
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

to become a trader you have to know first some rules that can not be changed and the second rule is that you have to have some experience on it and you have to buy and sell things and buy the time yoy can one of the best ones bt only by practicing as i said before.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

You can always starting investing in the market and from there you can use it to trade in order to multiply your coins and earn profit.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

The number 1 enemy of the trader is when the price decrease they have a lot of people who are panic selling their coins. Panic always do negative effect on us. Most of the newbie when they started to trading they did not keep their emotion and the result is not good to us.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

The number 1 enemy of the trader is when the price decrease they have a lot of people who are panic selling their coins. Panic always do negative effect on us. Most of the newbie when they started to trading they did not keep their emotion and the result is not good to us.

Yes,  panic selling will result to a big loss.  It will not help anyway.  As trader,  we must learn to observe how the market flow and how investor ride with it and how they earn even if the prices are all down.

korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

to become a trader you must have enough capital and courage to start it, be prepared to lose money because in trading there are advantages and disadvantages, you must learn self-taught to be a good trader.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

to become a trader you must have enough capital and courage to start it, be prepared to lose money because in trading there are advantages and disadvantages, you must learn self-taught to be a good trader.
not always money to start as trader.as long as we have skill that able to generate profit from our trader, there will much investor that interested to us and want us to manage their money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

to become a trader must learn first how to be a reliable trader, but the most important thing is to be patient and resist lust is the key to be a reliable trader ...
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Yes I agree, to become a trader you need to left out your emotions before starting trading because it will lead you to have losses, to become a successful trader you need to have more experiences and knowledge before entering into trading.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

trading is to buy and sell and to be a trader then you must first learn about trading and coins you will buy, then buy coins when the price is low and sell when the price is high, you have to be ready with the risk that may happen, the most important is you know when is the right time to buy or sell
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

For me need to foccused and humble and have a lot of mental discipline to the things that feel horrible but in the long run lead to success. Theres a lot types know what kind of traders to applied either buy and sell or investment. The ability to learn new things, quickly and adapt to constantly changing the price. Some research about,how market work.
icecream sandwich

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

For me have to foccused and humble and have a great deal of mental teach to the things that vibe appalling however over the long haul prompt achievement. Theres a ton writes recognize what sort of brokers to connected either purchase and offer or speculation. The capacity to learn new things, rapidly and adjust to continually changing the cost. Some examination about,how advertise work.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

Learning basic knowledge about crypto. After that, you must continue learning technical analyst. When you finish, you can start trading with some cheap coins

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: