Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:23:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Encrybit–Declares Date of Survey held to improve Existing Crypto Exchange  (Read 857 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

do you find yourself going to compete with the existing exchange? for example, bittrex, binance . Because they are very popular

The idea of our project emerged as there is a room for improvement in the current exchanges. Even the traders believe the same and we have got positive response for our survey as well. It means people are looking for something better than the present. We completely agree that there is tough competition with already popular exchanges. But our exchange is build considering all the aspects of user engagement and yes, competition is a key for the successful venture. We aim to be in the list of top 10 crypto exchange by 2020.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

do you find yourself going to compete with the existing exchange? for example, bittrex, binance . Because they are very popular

Nothing is impossible when you do better than the other exchange. you will cause attention

I think if I think if erybit can improve the weaknesses of the other exchange they will succeed

Riley678 and Finley.398 Thank you for your faith in Encrybit. We'll be working on the points of improvement and try our best to follow the path of success.

Reuben89

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

I find most of the current exchange has enough indicator that most traders use. you will do anything to make you different?
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

I find most of the current exchange has enough indicator that most traders use. you will do anything to make you different?

the indicators in most current exchange are very difficult to use. If encrybit create indicator such as tradingview or coinygi will be very good for the user.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project , looking forward to it, will also take part in the survey to get you award.

Thank you. Yes, go ahead. Only 3 days left for the survey. Describe your personal opinion and increase chances of winning.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

the indicators in most current exchange are very difficult to use. If encrybit create indicator such as tradingview or coinygi will be very good for the user.

@Reuben89 We are planning to add tools which will be useful to professional as well as casual traders. Also, will try to accumulate around 80 analytics tools gradually with the passage of time.

@ Luca.Luca We'll take care that all our tools are easy to use. Encrybit will host all the required and useful indicators for trade, may be not as vast as tradingview but the best suitable ones.

William1978

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

are you  expected to do the margin exchange like bitmex or bitfinex? Because margin is the new trend of 2018
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

At present there are many exchange so I embarrassed that you can hardly compete with them. But I have the believe that you can make the dream come true. Good luck team dev
toby1503

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

I like your idea about to make a great exchange for everyone and  really liked the way that you answer all the questions of the community. it shows you are professional.
joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the Profile .  I have just give you some advices in drive. Hope my advice will helpful.
jessica9009

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers. I think after the survey. You need open the beta app for everyone.
ethan9990

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

I think this idea if successful, would be great. Because we can analyze right on the exchange
logan0312

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful project , good luck dev team

edward1105

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other exchange.

mason2002

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Encrybit  is very powerful project.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!

leon33013

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project. Btw I just have done the survey. Hope will get 100 xrp .
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this project a big success in the near future. The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions.
david2303

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor
leo0990

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. But  I think you should give us the whitepaper of this project asap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: