Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:20:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 02:39:41 PM by maxreish
Merited by davis196 (1)

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

yes this ia true dont be ignorance and affected by bad or fud news stay calm keep holding think wiser and be patiant thats all.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

That is really true. As long as we living in this world, we still have hope so always remember that nothing will be possible in the world. There is rainbow always after the rain. Like in our real experiences that after we encountered struggles there are always a good things that happened and it means that don't ever loosing hope instead patiently wait for the right time is needed to reach our success. And thru bitcoin we can do it.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

The crypto coins in the market is in the green color it means the value of bitcoin are starting to recovery from the dip and it's slowly increasing and sometimes it decrease a little but it increase again. It's very volatile but I believe it will recover soon and I think the mid of the year.
kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

To become successful financially, you have to become wary of your decisions. You have to take risks to get a higher yield. However, when you take risk, do not put both of your feet under the water and have something left with yourself.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

Yes, I do believed that we can reach our victory because of bitcoin. And I also believe that after we undergo in many difficulties there will be a such of happiness things that happen. We don't know how long we take the struggles and difficulties but the most important is we need to be strong and brave so we can conquer all of it. Like in this system, there is no room for nervous and panic and all we need is believe and have patience so in the end we will reach our success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rafiADN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

one key is patience and trust with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is strong, believe me, we will all be successful again this year. Although the market is experiencing a storm then stand it. From the outset that if you have plunged into here it must be ready to bear a very high risk to financially.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit

Yes I agree with you mate that being patient in everything will lead you to success,stay calm and easy because I know that success is coming on our way soon.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

If you are trading you really need patience and you need to do research and learn from anyone. Here n the forums, chat and do online research about coins and the founders. Learn the basics and do not rush. You need to be dedicated and go all in. Not half hearted

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

In order to beat your competitors in the cryptocurrency market, you should keep up to date and seize the opportunity to trade in the cryptocurrency market on a surfing basis. You buy cheap coin and sell coin at high prices to look for profits in the near future.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

There are certain principles to achieve success in our life.  These principles are not only true for bitcoin but also it is true for other fields of human life.  Patience, Cool mindedness, optimism, more and  more knowledge about the field in which one wants to work, hard work, merciful, without greediness are few principles if adopted, success is 100% sure for him.  Never try to harm others, whatever you give to the universe; comes back to you multiplied hundreds of times.  So do good have good.  
If someone adopts above qualities, he will never become hopeless, negative thinker.  He will never be frustrated.  Depression can not even touch such a positive minded person resulting in no blood pressure decease which is common today.
Though the next sentence I am writing is not discussed by the op but as per his intentions in his message, I wish to advise; you may practice Yoga in you daily life for 100% healthy and happy life, for details if wanted by anyone may pm me.  I will feel glad guiding on the issue.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

To win the bitcoin you have to have good market analysis techniques. You update the news regularly and continuously before making your decisions for the business. Calmness in business also helps you to increase the profit from the cryptocurrency market business.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

very well said. That is really true. A winner is never been a quitter and a quitter never wins. So yeah, Bitcoin price maybe down but not all the time will be like this, hold and wait for the right time, your patience in waiting will be paid off one day. Bitcoin is volatile it may fall down and rise up again .
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

This is easier said than done. It is just not possible to not panic when the market is collapsing. It is general tendency of everyone to feel worried and panic and sell their investments. Had there been more trust, people would not have sold their investments but given the increased fraudsters across the internet, people have reasons to feel insecure.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

It is so we should always be patient, and it is important to keep calm and strong perseverance in the encrypted world. Sometimes only one step may be victorious. We must often overcome the violent fluctuations in the price of bitcoin and believe that bitcoin is the king of the world forever.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

I always see this picture on all my social media accounts.  Undecided Well, as they say, money is the root of all evil so greediness is something that is inevitable to us, as a human being. We are always in pursuit of attaining more riches in the world thinking that, that is the most important thing in life and earning a huge amount would bring us joy but through greediness, we end up in an even more despair.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

True what you say. Man will be destroyed because of greed and only with patience man will get happiness.

Alfiah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

you are right. every work and challenge need patience. when bitcoin's price down I almost lost my hope and stop to believe crypto, but my friend said to me that I need to be patience and believe that bitcoin and another crypto will grow up. I believed my friend and now I'm not regret it.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 05:13:21 PM by ahmad21

That is the philosophy, everyone needs to adopt today. But the reality is not everyone is able to adopt this kinda strategy and fails to act smartly in the market. This creates panic in the minds of the people and out of anxiety, they spread negativity all around. They make haste decisions which result in no good, rather bring them losses. Bitcoin investment can fetch you very good returns but all you need is patience. Sometimes you have to bear with the bad market conditions and sometimes wait for quite a long time in order to get returns. That is the reason I always prefer to go for long term investments. You cannot rule the market unless you are clear cut with its basics. So stop looking for the short cuts and find out the best ways to become victorious in a particular field of work.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Yes, to make a profit we must be able to survive, sure bitcoin prices can go up. The bitcoin value is unstable, but if the bitcoin decrease makes us panic and become panicked sellers, we will not get anything. Hope is always there, and believing it is necessary.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: