Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
That image is very telling and in my opinion is perfect to define the winners in bitcoin and the losers, how many people held their bitcoins just to sell them when the price reached 2000 dollars? They waited for a long time only to sell for a very low price and that is a mistake we should never do, always sell your coins for the biggest price that you can.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

Hold the projects you believe in and you can come out "victorious" as well Wink
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
That image is very telling and in my opinion is perfect to define the winners in bitcoin and the losers, how many people held their bitcoins just to sell them when the price reached 2000 dollars? They waited for a long time only to sell for a very low price and that is a mistake we should never do, always sell your coins for the biggest price that you can.

Thats right Sir, PATIENCE is the main key to achieve the word success, particularly in this field,  if you lose your patience, you also lost money, REMEMBER this one " MAFIA" manipulated  bitcoin price,  so be petience until the price was pump again.
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

yes I agree, be patient and sure is the key to success do not be greedy, sharing knowledge and knowledge of bitcoin is important as long as it remains in the rules of the game rules. A constructive discussion that will enlarge and enliven bitcoin.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

In the world of bitcoin it is easy and worth it to become successful and victorious. What you just need to have is a lot of courage to trusting and investing in bitcoin, you have a lot of time in waiting for the right time and you have a lot of patience in every trend that is happening in bitcoin. What I'm saying you are a risk taker if you want to become successful in bitcoin world.
maxreish (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

A very important lesson learned from the previous dip is to never listen and believe in negative news and articles about bitcoin and never let emotions take the best of you during this dip.

That's correct mate, don't lose hope  especially in this kind of business, the day will come we can also achieve success,  just be patient and believe in the lord, we can also win what they call success, trust and patient are only needed.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Don't daytrade. Don't panic, when there is a drop. If you believe in Btc, then HODL and have patience.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Patience. Avoid being greedy and all sorts of the same thing. It is the general idea, OP. Learn to stay and not panic, like you should handle it like your woman when it gets unstable sometimes. Victorious comes into different ways when you're talking about Bitcoin. It is not like a job you're gonna accomplish with but instead that victorious we could imply in here is that we're using it in its full potential. It isn't just about getting rich or something like that.
maxreish (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

I agree with you mate, The harshest person is often to downplayed, all we have to do is wait for the right time until we reach victory, do not give up, he who quits does not succeed.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

That is the philosophy, everyone needs to adopt today. But the reality is not everyone is able to adopt this kinda strategy and fails to act smartly in the market. This creates panic in the minds of the people and out of anxiety, they spread negativity all around. They make haste decisions which result in no good, rather bring them losses. Bitcoin investment can fetch you very good returns but all you need is patience. Sometimes you have to bear with the bad market conditions and sometimes wait for quite a long time in order to get returns. That is the reason I always prefer to go for long term investments. You cannot rule the market unless you are clear cut with its basics. So stop looking for the short cuts and find out the best ways to become victorious in a particular field of work.
Being smart is different from being knowledgeable. Some are knowledgeable but without being wise to adopt this kind of mentality. Resources is also a factor to be victorious in this market.

rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

this is a very good motivation for us, we must not stop to fight to the last drop of blood. we never know when our sustenance will come, all we have to do is keep trying and not to give up.
especially in bitcoin investments, does not mean when the price falls we will lose, on the other side there we can take advantage by buying it back. so stay optimistic.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

Basic tip is to keep your nerves intact, have stable mind, ambitious attitude and risk taking abilities. Stay alert about the market, vigilant about the turbulences in the crypto world and ready to take challenges without giving in to raised anxieties. Invest, hold, be literate about the market fluctuations. Do not make it an addiction and do not fall into depression if the rates crash at a rapid rate, these are d storms which will pass , should be the optimistic attitude.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

I definitely agree with the thread author on how to become victorious with bitcoin. "Never quit" and stay focus with your goal to achieve your dream of becoming successful with your endeavor. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits, this is the phrase that I am following that drives me to continue being a bounty hunter though I have not yet received my reward but I still continue because of my determination that someday I will be rewarded with my effort.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

If you want to become victorious in bitcoin then you should learn how to gather more and more knowledge because that is what you need in order to be unstoppable in almost all aspects in this world. If you have a lot of knowledge then you cannot be fooled and you know what to do and what are the things that you need to avoid. So keep learning everyday so you can become victorious someday.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

Yeah right, if bitcoin prices do not change, then where the benefits can be obtained ?, investing in bitcoin is not just arbitrarily save money in bitcoin, but we also have to play using the strategy.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

To have or reach our victory in bitcoin we as a supporter of it needs to be much brave and has a long patience because we all known that in this system there are a very high risk which is including a high volatility. For instance, the movement in the market are really ups and down. Sometimes there will we a long run of downfall which is the reasons why some of us are really felt nervous and panic but I believe that it is much better to be calm in that kind of situations therefore we can think much better and making good decision so in the near future we can still survive and reach our victory.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

The crypto coins in the market is in the green color it means the value of bitcoin are starting to recovery from the dip and it's slowly increasing and sometimes it decrease a little but it increase again. It's very volatile but I believe it will recover soon and I think the mid of the year.
The price stabilized at $9,000 and we cant even see some movement to recovery,or maybe we need to accept that this is what the recovery means..that this is what the price in which bitcoin will stay.

I hate to think that theres no bullrun but lets open our self for this,so if it become reality then we will not be frustrated for that long wait.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Thanks for a very encouraging tips, I agree on you. I hope everyone especially the newbies in crypto world will learn now how to be more patient and don't get easily panic when there's a price drop. If we all learn how to hold and stop spreading negative news there would be no more price crashing and the trading market will be more lively and we will become rich and successful.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Just adding my suggestion upon taking the risk. We must take the risk in every single task of our crypto life if we want to be successful someday cause those cryptocurrencies millionaires and billionaires now they took the risk thats why they stand what they for now.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

I think the golden rule to be successful in bitcoin is to have patience at all times. Also to be a enthusiastic one for you to be able to stay in the long run no matter how difficult the situation is. Those who persevere will be granted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: