Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2550 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

Yes, I see what you are trying to say, but you do have to quit sometime right?

Don't you want to cash out sometime? Or are you going to keep holding on to your btc forever?
That would be like someone holding on to their VHS tapes forever.
The day is quickly coming that btc will be replaced as the foundation of the crypto market.
In a lot of ways, it is totally long overdue.
Bitcoin is 9 years old afterall.

In general though, I would say in the crypto market, yes, don't quit.
But you need to either take an active part in your investing or hand it over to professionals who will take a cut out of your profits.

You don't want to be the fool who could have sold at 40k per btc, and waited for it to go to 60k, only to have eth take over and miss out on btc's all time high.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

Yeah It's normal scenario fir bitcoin having a so volatile,  due to some bad issues about bitcoin spreading  out social media , especially those who criticized bitcoin. But I'm still believe It will recover Its losses and might be higher than its usual price.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

yes you are right you should never give up and always try no one knows when you can get a lot of profits but the most important is the effort as much as possible.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

Tips to become victorious in bitcoin, thats is right do not be greedy , share what you know about bitcoin, guide those who are new in the organization , educate them the proper rules and regulations in bitcoin forum, have a greater patience when your involve in bitcoin especially the bounty campaign keep your work productive so that it can be shared to everybody in the organization, and lastly be cooled and very kind to others.

zulkarnen198

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

In our opinion the best way to make sure is do not expect too much to just play it, waste your time to make a little money. Just learn and learn how to wait and most of them have their own principles with strong patience.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

You are right bro your thread is a good motivation to everyone to not to quit in the game or just do panic selling in the moment that market is in a struggle thats why all altcoin even bitcoin are in a deep price. As we always say patience is the key to success so be patienly wait til the market reach again the high volume and wait til the bitcoin come back again to the moon.
cruz06

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

Tips To Become Victorious In Bitcoin

1. Have patience - as we can see, we need to have a lot of posts and activities to be a jr. Member. Not just a normal posts. But a quality post. Your posts must have a unique idea that relates to the topic.

2. Earn Merits - if you want to rank up to member, full member, sr. Member and so on, you need merits. Merits are the points where you have post a quality post. Your content must be interesting to read.

3. Invest or Trade - tired of getting low amount of money? Then why don't you invest in bitcoin so that you will get higher amount and it will double your income in bitcoin. Trading is a good choice also.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

You are right bro your thread is a good motivation to everyone to not to quit in the game or just do panic selling in the moment that market is in a struggle thats why all altcoin even bitcoin are in a deep price. As we always say patience is the key to success so be patienly wait til the market reach again the high volume and wait til the bitcoin come back again to the moon.

Yes, I agree and I believe that bitcoin will move forward and the right thing we should consider is to hold our btc's and have patience on everything. Don't sell your coins at this current situation since it will recover soon and just continue to believe for it will make the market progress again.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

If you have some spare cash in the long-term, you can invest Bitcoin. Although price volatility to continue, Bitcoin still follow the upward trend. Now, If you invest in Bitcoin, it is possible that after a few months or a few years, prices of Bitcoin will probably rise more. Meanwhile, If you want to sell, you will make a profit. Investing in this way is also pretty safe. If you are afraid of adventure, you can give a small amount to invest in this way.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

That is the logic, everybody needs to embrace today. Yet, the fact of the matter isn't everybody can receive this kinda system and neglects to act keenly in the market. This makes freeze in the psyches of the general population and out of uneasiness, they spread antagonism all around. They settle on flurry choices which result in no great, rather bring them misfortunes. Bitcoin venture can get you great returns yet all you require is persistence. In some cases you need to hold up under with the terrible economic situations and here and there sit tight for a significant long time keeping in mind the end goal to get returns. That is the reason I generally want to go for long haul speculations. You can't administer the market except if you are obvious with its nuts and bolts. So quit searching for the easy routes and discover the most ideal approaches to end up successful in a specific field of work.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

That is the logic, everybody needs to embrace today. Yet, the fact of the matter isn't everybody can receive this kinda system and neglects to act keenly in the market. This makes freeze in the psyches of the general population and out of uneasiness, they spread antagonism all around. They settle on flurry choices which result in no great, rather bring them misfortunes. Bitcoin venture can get you great returns yet all you require is persistence. In some cases you need to hold up under with the terrible economic situations and here and there sit tight for a significant long time keeping in mind the end goal to get returns. That is the reason I generally want to go for long haul speculations. You can't administer the market except if you are obvious with its nuts and bolts. So quit searching for the easy routes and discover the most ideal approaches to end up successful in a specific field of work.

I think to become victorious in bitcoin we should be patiently wait and stay calm. Don't be affected for the negative news with bitcoin. Because we should trust the history of it. Bitcoin is a strong and powerful.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

When you invest in Bitcoin, you always obvious action of another investors when they make trades, identify new trading opportunities and analyze the market. When markets are down, you should look for the oversold gems of the future. This is how we regularly outperform Bitcoin. We think outside the box and look for the opportunities that most people miss.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

Yes its true just calm down just relax and the success will be coming to us, we only have to do now is be patience, bitcoin give us good fortune.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ChemisTea

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

Im sure the bitcoin will recover again but it will take time of course. We just have to be patient.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

In life there is nothing instant and easy, making a profit from bitcoin is not just buying when it's cheap and selling when it's expensive, but we also have to have a powerful strategy so that we can stay profitable when bitcoin prices are in trouble.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

yes, patience and not easily give up is the key to success in the world of bitcoin or crypto, because everything will not be able to instantly all need a process, if we can be patient and not easily give up success only a matter of time will come at the right time.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Patience, Courage and determination. You need also study bitcoin and what bitcoin can do in crypto world, Study also the trend of bitcoin from previous year so you have idea, read and search about who invest bitcoin or what country invest in bitcoin. and being positive in bitcoin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

How To Become Successful In Bitcoin?

1. Don't be too aggressive. Just wait! - being too aggressive and excited is not the best attitude to be successful in bitcoin. You need to have patience.

2. Post every single day. - posting is what we do in bitcoin. More post. More chances of earning money. So don't forget to post everyday.

3. Learn how to invest. - if you wanted to earn bigger money, then why don't you try investing in bitcoin. That is the best option. Just don't spend too much money in investing.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Yes one of the keys is patience and trust with Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is strong, believe me, you will all be successful again this year. Although the market is experiencing a storm then hold it. From the beginning that if you dove here, should be prepared to bear a very high risk financially. Currently the coin of cryptocurrancy on the market is green it means the value of Bitcoin starts to recover from the decrease and slowly increases and sometimes decreases slightly but increases again. It's very easy to change but I'm sure it will recover soon and I think it's the middle of the year.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

This is as simple as it gets for newbies who are always hyper when a fall happens, you need to chill down and not loose your head, suddenly I'm seeing all bs threads that's it's going down, while it's already climbing up. Imagine holding from 10 cents and now see the value. I'm always calm irrespective of the volatility in the prices that's how I make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: