Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
Merited by tebzzz (2)

I studied with some of my friends who invited me to invest bitcoin. I am still a little confused with the concept of asset investment on this one. but when I saw a big profit my friend got interested in bitcoin. he said this investment is simply to buy a cheap price, hold it, and sell it when the price goes up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

really a lot of what you say, a lot of success tips in every motivator but sometimes we are impatient with it, we can be patient and keep practicing. great people not only become great, through them all grow and amazing. I believe nothing is impossible in this world. Cool
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Yeah the picture says at all. This is true to all investors or bitcoin holders out there. Just be patience on waiting on the right time to sell bitcoin. For now where market price seems so low if you have some extra money to invest then it is a good thing to invest for now and wait for a couple of months maybe and see the difference of market price for bitcoin.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

really a lot of what you say, a lot of success tips in every motivator but sometimes we are impatient with it, we can be patient and keep practicing. great people not only become great, through them all grow and amazing. I believe nothing is impossible in this world. Cool
Patients and  alot of understanding means alot. In everything we do we must be patient and understand the situation well, because not all the time is a lucky time for you. So better to practice well how to be more patient and balnce the situations.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

Patients and  alot of understanding means alot. In everything we do we must be patient and understand the situation well, because not all the time is a lucky time for you. So better to practice well how to be more patient and balnce the situations.
Well, Patience is a virtue. If a person who's wanted to have a lot of money because of Bitcoin but he/she has no patience, I think that this person will not be a successful person. In bitcoining and in crypto world, There's a lot of methods and ways of earning bitcoin without investing a lot, but investing patience and hardwork is one of the reasons why many people are now bitcoin millionaires and billionaires. Nothing is impossible!

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
Great motivation. I need this one to keep my mind in success. Someone who always change their job without any passion in that I guess will never success. My motivation is in cryptocurrency so whatever It becomes, I will enjoy it.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

The best TIP I am going to give you is to get AML BitCoin. This coin cannot be hacked and the price is not determined by the government, is determined by the market.

This thread is about bitcoin and how to make good decisions in relation to t but you are promoting another coin that many have not even heard of.

Coming back to OP, here are some tips :

1) Patience is the most important trait required. The longer you can wait after investment, more will be your profit.

2) Invest only what you can afford to loose. If you invest more than that, you will not be able to follow point 1 .
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
First of all bitcoin is already victorious in many countries and no need to be that much worried about the bitcoin but still there are place and specifically the remote areas where people are not aware of bitcoin and the reason being that there is no access to internet to those places and that is why those people are unaware of bitcoin so for the victory of bitcoin, first we guys need to make sure that each and every person knows about the bitcoin and this would be only possible by creating awareness among people.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

It is a pleasure to bring the confidence of everyone involved in Crypto and the people who hold Bitcoin. I see a lot of posts on this forum, but they all tend to be negative, and I see it is making things worse. We need to become optimistic in everything so do not get worse.

gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

True. Great things come to those who wait. Let's just have confidence and patience towards bitcoin as it will have a bright future.the fluctuations in the market are just normal and should not discourage anyone in using bitcoin.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Just like what other said patience is the way to be victorious in bitcoin because by waiting for a long time you just need your patience because if you don't control it you do not earn here.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Thank you for your great advice. So far I'm losing an inspection because of the difficulty earning bounty and my monthly bills. I have a lot of problems and it is very difficult to deal with. So I'm thankful to you because of the simple words you just have to be alive again to continue my adventure here in bitcoin.
Hopefully I will be successful because of bitcoin and I will not give up until I can not achieve my dreams.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

yes you are right, every patience will surely bear fruit and every what we plant one day we will pick it, because the key to success is patient and consistent. and patiently also we have approached the key to success.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

I do agree that you must have the patience in order to reach your goal. It is only natural for Bitcoin to fall. There will be a day that Bitcoin's price will rise up again. Be patient. This tip is not only applicable in Bitcoin, but also in real life.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I agree with your opinion that can motivate people who have lost their money when bear market occurs.
a clear hold will produce good results in the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Well, as we all know that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is still in the basic phase of development and thus expecting stability is not a wise idea. However, I have seen most of the newbies trying to earn the profit without the high amount of efforts. It is true that experienced investors have the ability to earn profit irrespective of the situation in the market, we should not ignore behind the scene struggle and the list of their infinite amount of losses in the past during their learning process. I have always believed that one should invest his time in learning before investing his money.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

yes you are right, every patience will surely bear fruit and every what we plant one day we will pick it, because the key to success is patient and consistent. and patiently also we have approached the key to success.
Yes, investing in bitcoin is need a lot of patience, because bitcoin price takes time to increase. But the most important before investing is to know all the things about it first. Dont just started without knowing about it. Because when you have knowledge about it, im sure that you'll know what to do in your investments, and it will really help you to success on it.
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Sure you are right. But I can not do that, I can not control emotions. When the market goes down, I panic, and at those times I often make unwise decisions
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

The market will always go down and up, and it may go up and down several times in a very short period of time, so as a true BTC investor, do not care about the price of BTC in the short term.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

this is so true. I believe in bitcoin and i don't let into my emotions. Even if i see those red marker i don't be a negative instead taking the advantage to buy while the price is low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: