Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

Op is right, the best tip to attain achieve is to never quit in whatever you do as long as it is not illegal. Bitcoin is very lucrative investment and its a shame that people already given up on it and switch sides just after seeing it plummet from $20k.

Can't blame those who put their faith in bitcoin and then leave afterwards because they have high hopes for it and be disappointed because they have invested when the price is high and maybe near all time high and even borrowed some money which not should be done. Well, they learned their lesson so maybe after their experience in bitcoin, they would be more careful in their next investment.

The tip is that we must learn to be patient, and have to work hard to get something, we also have to believe with what we will do

Patience is the key so that we can achieve what we want. The problem nowadays is that we are so used to instant things that we easily lose our patience. Before, sending a letter take weeks or even months but now with just one message or call, we can easily reach the person. This is the reason why the older generations are more patient than younger ones because of that fact so as one of the younger generations, we should do our best to be patient.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
Learn about bitcoin, and know how prices can go up and down, and do it with patience and do not be greedy to quickly get big profits. Invest safely and use the money we have that will not burden us if we lose, so there will be calm in investing, and when the price goes down we do not become anxious, and can be patient waiting to make a profit. If we can do all this, then we will have a great chance to always gain profit in bitcoin investment.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

Yeah! I agree with you sayings. People its better to climb in a mountain than to roll down. Yes, its hard to wait but what will happen if we will quit on fighting? Nothing will happen to us if we will not pursue. In fact, the worst thing happens in our life is quitting amidst of the way. It shows the impatience and cowardness of the people. If we fail at the end of our journey, atleast we strive hard and do a lot to reach our goals. That's life.

Maybe if we mention about some useless altcoin, then the struggling can be pointless, because its price will go to zero. Sometimes it is better to sell such crypto currency for a cheap price to reduce the probable losses in the future. But Bitcoin is the first and most famous crypto currency in the world. Undoubtedly, the BTC price sooner or later will grow again. That's why any holder should have some bitcoins in his investment portfolio to reach a victory with BTC.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

That's right, until now I've seen people complain that bitcoin prices are not as expected as they might be a new person in the world of crypto and who have known the old cypto world must be calm, because he knows bitcoin prices will surely go up whether that's when .
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

I agree that patience is essential in this market, and that there will be periods of prolonged bear markets. Without pain there can be no gain. I also believe bitcoin investors should do as much research as possible on the underlying technology and where it is headed.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

to win or success must start from the bottom with persistence, patience, perseverance is a natural thing. Likewise with bitcoin winners should be with patience, many people say not to panic when prices fall, but do not rule out bitcoin holders experience panic and worry because they see red graph numbers and many even sell their bitcoin. Bitcoin winners are those who are able to cope with panic as prices go down and keep their bitcoins until prices rise and benefit them.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

yes this ia true dont be ignorance and affected by bad or fud news stay calm keep holding think wiser and be patiant thats all.
Yes always be calm and don't be affected in fake news about in bitcoin, holding is the best way to earn more profit but we need patient to wait until it increased the value of bitcoin. 
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

To become successful financially, you have to become wary of your decisions. You have to take risks to get a higher yield. However, when you take risk, do not put both of your feet under the water and have something left with yourself.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice but is not easy cause lot's of risk and one wrong decision it makes lose your money. You need to be smart in investing in bitcoin do not invest all your money we know bitcoin is very unpredictable invest only the money affords to lose.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

This is really the true talk. Patience is the key to success in bitcoin investment. If you fail to exercise patience in bitcpin investment, you are likely to loose all your investment and at the same time experience sicknesses like headache, fever, heart attack and the likes. We should just be patient, relaxed and watch the market grow our investment for us.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

that is very true, you need to have patience. let us take the example of people purchase BTC befor 2016. they got their result of holding their btc with patience. now again i will say that you need to have patience because btc will touch 50k usd in coming year.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

The tip is that we must learn to be patient, and have to work hard to get something, we also have to believe with what we will do

Yes, patience is such a great way to become victorious in bitcoin, we should know how to wait in order to have a profitable result. Also, we need to try harder to collect a lot of knowledge.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

All things hard work will have a good prize so don't even give up in crypto always think positive even the market is dropping not all is forever so it means all sacrifice and patience will give a good reward in the end.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Right,we must take alot of patience and give cryptos a chance to mature enough in the market and gain more popularity through adoption.In this matter bitcoin and other altcoins can move forward and gain more demand in the market that cause price fluctuations,probably our efforts and patience would be paid off in the future.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

I agree, in this field where volatility happens every time, we must learn to be patient and be emotionally stable. We should stop panicking everytime we see dips. And another thing, always have positive mind, it will be our key to have positive results in life.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

Having bitcoin in your cryptowallet is really a tough and challenging one since rise and fall of its market price is inevitable. HOLDING is the key to become successful and even applying the most basic and effective of all strategies of investment which is buy low, sell high.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

I think to be the winner is the dream of everyone but many people who can not control the emotions when want to be a winner some people even pursue without being able to think lucidly so do not realize that it could lead to one cause failure in the field of mining bitcoin.setahu I many members successful bitcoin forum that those who are patient, focused and conscientious is only patience
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

I only knew few tips that I am working on and continue to master, like reading here consistently in this forum. It's a big help for a beginner like me to be able to learn from the experts, just make an effort to read everything especially to those posts of the high-ranking bitcoin forum member. Patience is the first on the list for me, second is for you to be a risk-taker and lastly keep on working for it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

if I usually buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin really falls below. then I save it until the price rises according to the target that I have set, bro ..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:46:55 AM

Having bitcoin in your cryptowallet is really a tough and challenging one since rise and fall of its market price is inevitable. HOLDING is the key to become successful and even applying the most basic and effective of all strategies of investment which is buy low, sell high.
Holding is not always the key to become successful in bitcoin because it is best for me if you are going to be strategic person because you can try investing in ICO or trading different altcoins or tokens in different exchanges like Binance, Okex, Bittrex and more because they have the good cryptocurrencies that you can try.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

YES the key is don't greedy we all know that greedy is the bad things, every people in the world have this character, but we should control our emotion, dont be greedy, stop when you got enough. i know that maybe greedy can give you some profit and success, but i think it will makes you losses because of your greedy

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: