Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
bidadari22_

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

The important thing to win in bitcoin,which is required will have a lot of knowledge.Then give the belief that even if there is a low price will occur and hold while the price is low,as it will soon rise,so wait patiently.Patience is one thing you can make victory the next thing is to think always good about bitcoin and do not think negatively especially easily panic,because it is very influential on your final results.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

Having bitcoin in your cryptowallet is really a tough and challenging one since rise and fall of its market price is inevitable. HOLDING is the key to become successful and even applying the most basic and effective of all strategies of investment which is buy low, sell high.

It is the most basic strategy but more often than not, the opposite is what many of traders are doing because they cannot avoid being emotional. There are times as well when you are forced to sell low when you just have to cut your loss but later on, you will just have to buy low and sell high again. Patience is really the key but it takes time for you to really have a good grasp of being patient because we want something to be fast. If you don't know how to be patient then trading will not work for you but investment may work.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
There is no instant way to success, it all takes process and challenge, as happened with me, I started profession as a bounty hunter and got scam project many times, but I do not give up and continue to do all that patiently, finally I get the project success and give me great rewards. Hopefully all of us who are in this porum have a mental steel to continue to fight until success. because bitcoin will help realize our dream dreams.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

Yes its a nice tips wow yeah your right keep forward until you reached the reward keep faith and have a determination in every struggles to come many people get down because the situation but dont forget its just like a wheel sometimes you go up sometimes you go down keep forward think forward.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
I agree with you, if we fail then choose to stop then we will be remembered as a failure, but if we rise from the fall, continue to work harder for success until we achieve our dreams. we will be remembered as the winner. Bitcoin is uncertain market fluctuations and many things can be achieved here, stop complaining and keep fighting!
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

especially in bitcoin investments, does not mean when the price falls we will lose, on the other side there we can take advantage by buying it back. so stay optimistic.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

This is one good explanation on venturing this system. Once you join into this forum you have to take many consideration like fail and success. It does not mean that you join a good system you can be able to achieve just like you wanted. This place needs an attitude also like being calm, patience and trust. This will be another way to become victorious in bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

There're many tips for bitcoins members most notably according to me is never keep your money in a exchange. Do not share your private key and password with anyone. Have a secured wallet like electrum or a paper wallet till you know what you're doing. If you're claiming coins from a fork make sure to empty your wallet do not use same wallet and most importantly remember hodl has it's benefits.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

I think to be the victor is the fantasy of everybody except numerous individuals who can not control the feelings when need to be a champ a few people even seek after without having the capacity to think clearly so don't understand that it could prompt one reason disappointment in the field of mining bitcoin.setahu I numerous individuals effective bitcoin gathering that the individuals who are persistent, engaged and honest is just persistence that can lead us to what we need to trust God is dependably there for us who are patient and genuine
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

There're many tips for bitcoins members most notably according to me is never keep your money in a exchange. Do not share your private key and password with anyone. Have a secured wallet like electrum or a paper wallet till you know what you're doing. If you're claiming coins from a fork make sure to empty your wallet do not use same wallet and most importantly remember hodl has it's benefits.
Well, One of the things that ables you to become victorious in bitcoin is by securing your wallets and that's the topic that you've said. But, for me, there's also ways on how to make you victorious in bitcoin.  Try to multitask and keep exploring. Well, in multitasking, it ables you to get a profit higher than other bitcoin users that are playing safe in bitcoin. Exploring the world of bitcoin is also a main factor that will helps you to multitask and do what's better to make you victorious in bitcoin.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

everyone should have such a soul, they must believe and not get carried away bad issues that want to drop bitcoin.
bitcoin and other kin will recover soon and prices will rise again, we wait until the end of this year
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Tips to be vistorious in bitcoin are as follows:
Wear patience as a garb.
Do not panic sell at loss.
Do not fomo.
Always do your own research etc
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

i really needed this bruh...thanks for sharing this information because for us the young ones in this forum sometimes we really feel like giving up but from what you are saying then it means success surely awaits me at the end of the road so i will keep on moving without turning back because i believe the market will rise again.

paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

patience is the key factor when dealing with bitcoin, think about all things you are doing with it, be hopeful and wait for luck in future,. patience is very important for an investor, however there are other factors too that help in being successful at Bitcoin. For instance, if we are planning to buy lamden, we have to very pratical and should plan way before the investment. This helps in evaluating all the various aspects of our investment.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

The most needed to win in bitcoin is patience and ingenuity in analyzing market price movements. If we already have both, then we will most likely always win in bitcoin.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

You are right. patience and calmness is one of the keys to achieving success and dreams. with a variety of exams available. thank you for your motivation. very useful for all of us. do not give up and stay on the pace of the spirit.
thanks
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

everyone should have such a soul, they must believe and not get carried away bad issues that want to drop bitcoin.
bitcoin and other kin will recover soon and prices will rise again, we wait until the end of this year
First thing is you need to be Knowledgeable about Bitcoin. Know the history of bitcoin, know how it works, know how to ear money in btc and know how to invest. Dont be shy to ask bitcoin investors about the process or the system on how to invest in bitcoin. Read some articles of blogs about bitcoin. And lastly you need to be brave to take the risk, because investing in bitcoin is risky.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

All of the successful investor has take so much risks. And thats the first thing you need to know. You need to have a brave soul to take a risk and dont afraid to lose your money. Second is you need to know about the bitcoins history, hoe it works and how to earn money in btc. Just read some articles or blogs in btc and swear it helps.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

The only bitcoin I can advise is to despair if you look at the money that it's worth to lose it because it takes time not just when you bitcoin you will get it right here the bitcoin process should be you follow.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

OP is right. Never be complacent and always be ready for the big ones. When the market is red, invest. When the market is green, sell or diversify. Just keep the money moving and don't let it sit on bitcoins only. You'll want to make the investment grow and not stay in one place.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: