Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:47:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2550 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

In my standpoint, its really a must to be love and not to take it just for granted. With that, it would push you heading to your success. To be committed with it would be the best tool to help ourselves to attain our desired goals with bitcoin.

maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

Well, Patience is a virtue. If a person who's wanted to have a lot of money because of Bitcoin but he/she has no patience, I think that this person will not be a successful person. In bitcoining and in crypto world, There's a lot of methods and ways of earning bitcoin without investing a lot, but investing patience
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

If a person who's wanted to have a lot of money because of Bitcoin but he/she has no patience, I think that this person will not be a successful person. In bitcoining and in crypto world, There's a lot of methods and ways of earning bitcoin without investing a lot, but investing patience and hardwork is one of the reasons why many people are now bitcoin millionaires and billionaires
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

Yes, to make a profit we must be able to survive, sure bitcoin prices can go up. The bitcoin value is unstable, but if the bitcoin decrease makes us panic and become panicked sellers, we will not get anything. Hope is always there, and believing it is necessary.

Yes, quitter never succeed... in this line of investment one should have the capacity to be Patient, can take the beating on the market, have a sound decision on what ever situation it may happen in the market, Market is Volatile, one should understand that anything can happen at any given time during the market trading, price value may fall and goes up again after the market correction. Being Patient is always an advantages to those people who panic when the market movement goes beyond of what we expect.

xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

yes this ia true dont be ignorance and affected by bad or fud news stay calm keep holding think wiser and be patiant thats all.
I have not become victorious yet in bitcoin but i know that it has helped me in my needs. It provides and generate income which does not require my physical presence or intellectual requirement.  it just needs guts and being deligent.  Those who pursue will push through

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

To succeed, always sell at HIGH and buy at LOW
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

You are absolutely right.To become successful,you really need to be patient because you can't become successful instantly,you need to work hard on it and stay positive in everything you do to reach your goal

jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

You are absolutely right.To become successful,you really need to be patient because you can't become successful instantly,you need to work hard on it and stay positive in everything you do to reach your goal

What if you have patience and you waited for a long time like years, still you wouldn't quit? It depends on the person that how will they invest and what kind of strategy they will use to be successful.
iranman

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

I agree with the author of the post! Patients are rewarded. On a personal example I'll tell you a story about how I sold bitcoin for $ 4,500, after which he made almost x5 within a month and reached a maximum of $ 20,000. Imagine my mood at that moment?) HODL
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Yes.. always try to buy in the red market and hold till you think that its a good profit for you... dont be sad in the red market time and sell your bitcoins in that time of red market..

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I think that one of the main tips is that before you start investing or doing any work, you need to learn to study this market, since knowledge in our time is a very important aspect.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I do agree with your points and I think should be applied when one wants ultimate success in cryptocurrencies. In all, patience is the key.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

I like the OP's ideas and advice very much but here is another contradicting advice which is also very necessary:

I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.
-Warren Buffet

This quote is constantly bandied about as justification to invest in Bitcoin, and especially now that there has been some nice price movement in the upward direction. But this Warren Buffet quote is only relevant with the proper context, which is that Warren Buffet only invests in things he has a fundamental understanding of and can quantifiably value. You can confidently be greedy when others are fearful if you have a sound investment thesis and are a fundamental value investor. This is how he turns his investments into home runs, he knows what he's buying and what it's worth and can weather the negative sentiment until the market learns what he already knows. This doesn't apply at all to a speculative investment like crypto. Following this advice willy-nilly is gonna get you burned because you're misunderstanding the intent and the application.

Don't not buy Bitcoin if that's what you want to do, but don't fool yourself into thinking you're following Warren Buffet's advice. Warren Buffet doesn't speculate, and if you're buying crypto, you're speculating.

My advice is that both are god but you should know when to apply them.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

I think that one of the main tips is that before you start investing or doing any work, you need to learn to study this market, since knowledge in our time is a very important aspect.
I agree with your point. when we want to get big profits we must always be patient. patience in the sense that it is not too rushed to always sell it.
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

I think we need to learn to wait and believe in bitcoin, then success in this business will affect everyone.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

a good phrase, very motivating.
I really agree with this, the point is never to give up, because hard work never deceives results.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

This is a great definition of patience, in our life there's so much struggle to come even in cryptocurrency world there are so many things bothering us to continue or to retreat. As a person with higher emotional intelligence it is very difficult to diside or ti make a decisions when you are pursuing your journey ij crypto world. But the matter of fact in engaging cryptos is base on your temperance and patience and also the key to success is on your hands.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
amber deposit

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

Truly, I do trusted that we can achieve our triumph due to bitcoin. What's more, I likewise trust that after we experience in numerous troubles there will be a such of joy things that happen. We don't know to what extent we take the battles and challenges yet the most vital is we should be solid and overcome so we can vanquish every last bit of it. Like in this framework, there is no space for anxious and frenzy and all we require is accept and have tolerance so at last we will achieve our prosperity.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

If you are investing in bitcoin, then expected that you believe in it so don't stop believing and never quit what you're doing (holding). It's so sad if you quit today without realizing that you will be victorious the next day. Patience is one of the key to be victorious in bitcoin.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
imesh4you

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

If you need to become a successful man through the Bitcoin? My idea is, first of all, you need to learn about the crypto field. Don't deal with Bitcoin or any coin without having any good knowledge about the crypto field. If you need to make investments, trading and other things with Bitcoin? Be patient. The patient is the key to success. Don't be hurry. I believe the main tips are patient and learning well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: