Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

One of the best ways to be successful in bitcoin is to invest and invest... Never be greedy and wait for the opportunity. While the opportunity is there, grab it and do not let it be for anything. We should sure to our self that we believe what we into. Such that we believe what is our investment and how it will give us the benefits. Do not be too confident, you must also make your proper research before any moves in the market. Further, be wise and be positive about your own investment and reason of working it. Lastly, invest in trading and exchanges, while maintaining for long-term investment - help the community while working on short-term...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
This is true, when I sell my bitcoin because of panic selling, I am losing a profit because after I sell, bitcoin price rises up and I don't know if that's really happening for a reason or just that, I am just really panicking which is not really good when it comes in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, we must need to have a long patience.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

majority of new investors in crypto want a quick profit as what happened in the last quarter of december but that is what not currently happening and worst is reverse scenario are what we experienced rigth now many sold their bitcoin for a loss and cry thst bitcoin is a scam. this bearish season is an opportunity to accumulate not and not for selling your position.

solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I agree to you that the key to become victorious in bitcoin is to stay calmed. Don't panic if the price goes down because it will rise again. Another thing is have patience in waiting for the right price don't rush in selling.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

This is at least somewhat straightforward novices who are dependably hyper when a fall happens, you have to chill down and not free your head, all of a sudden I'm seeing all bs strings that is it's going down, while it's as of now ascending. Envision holding from 10 pennies and now observe the esteem. I'm constantly quiet independent of the unpredictability in the costs that is the way I profit.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Patience and tranquility are the keys to being successful with bitcoin. Everyone who wants to try hard will surely get success. Because successful people will always be there for us. So try to keep believing in bitcoin and don't be afraid of what other people are talking about.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

I think that one of the main tips is that before you start investing or doing any work, you need to learn to study this market, since knowledge in our time is a very important aspect.
Be sure that you are brave enough before investing inin this system. I really think that dedication is a big key for you to be successful in here. You must also be patient because not all the time you will earn in bitcoin. But the very important thing is that you must be discipline because bitcoin required a lot of it. If you will be able to do that then you have a chance to be successful.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Understand well about bitcoin, learn about the factors that affect bitcoin prices, patience in waiting for price increases, not emotions and lust in investing in bitcoin. If this can be understood, then most likely we will win in bitcoin.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

Don't quit even if the price is lower than your expectations on bitcoins. It's bound to happen anyway since you've entered an investment that's very volatile to handle. Don't forget that. Keep that in your mind because there are a lot of times volatility will ruin or build bitcoins.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

patience in trading is the main key, you should not be too hasty and panic with a state of danger in a market that is very fast changing, you must be good at analyzing with many discussions with members in this forum so that you do not feel alone in dealing with various problems in trading or investation.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

That is why anyone should always venture into the unknown with money they know they can overlook if anything happens to it. And also they'll be unemotional when making decisions. That being said, I'm sure the Bull run is coming, and strategic positions should be taken.
YXIN02

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Yes, in fact, bitcoin needs a lot of time to become profitable because bitcoin's price is inevitable. It goes down and up. And also, needs to take the risk and prepared for the consequences as it changes price. Moreover, you should aware and have knowledge on how bitcoin works. Patience is also needed.
lolkick

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Keep the coins out of the exchanges
There are still a lot of hackers and theft in the crypto sphere, and it's important to take precautions. Not too hard to make life difficult for hackers
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

I think the most important thing that we have to master before we decided to jumped into something is patience, and consistency. And that also happen in bitcoin. Just be patient because in bitcoin world, we can not expect and instant result.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

In order for us not to fail in the world  of bitcoin we must not be like volatile just as bitcoin is.  We just need more patience and determination if we want to succeed  in this industry.  Whatever critics say about in bitcoin we have to believe it because that's the reason why you're here not just because to earn but to take advantage of what bitcoin has for a long time.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

If you want to be successful in the crypto market, you need to own the best coin of all. That would be AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

Imagine that you are holding 10 cents and now observe self-esteem. I think we have to wait patiently for the green crypto coin that means the value of the bitcoin is recovering from the decline, so I'm sure the bitcoin value will be returned. Buy low, keep calm, do not let your emotions control your trading.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Bitcoin is the most successful and the most popular crypto currency of the present times and now there are even people who are calling bitcoin more superior and successful than present currency system and there are even assumptions of some some wise economists that it could even replace this currency system in future as more and more people are now attracting towards the bitcoin and now wants to invest their money in it so the only advice for being victorious is be wise and have patience.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

If you want to be successful in the crypto market then you need to get AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

You probably wanted to say: Buy when everyone is afraid, and sell when everyone is greedy.  Wink

This principle is known to many, but only a few use it in practice.

And most people act absolutely opposite and only a couple of illustrative examples show that emotional behavior in the market only leads to losses. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: