Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:55:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep your crypto informations securely?  (Read 2614 times)
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

I have them all written down on paper and hidden lol. Also have copies on usb sticks. I'd literally cry if I lost my keys.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

It is quite simple as long as you dont have millions on your account. If your money will always be in movement, it would be easier
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

I save it with notepad only, no tools or special hardware or special software, the most important is your laptop must be installed antivirus, to avoid the trojan
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

I think you can have a lot of methods. I suggest that you keep a record in your notebook and record a copy on your computer. This is safer. Of course, you can save your private key separately. You just need to know it on your own!

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

To be honest i don't have any privacy settings and i simply store my data on my laptop. Since I was hacked and my key was stolen, I am going to level up my security, so better think about your privacy twice
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

After the frequent cases of hacking wallets ether I decided to buy a hardware wallet Ledger and I am very happy with this thing because it is very convenient and now I do not worry that they are someone will steal

KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Hi. We all have too many passwords, private keys, adresses, registration informations. I want to askt how you keep them. I dont ask you to explain where you put your ledger wallet  Grin  For example, I keep my passwords and private keys on a simple document which I created on my laptop. This means that if I lose my computer or someone stoles it, I may lose too many things. What are your solutions? Is there any safe option? I have to get precautions before it is too late.
You make a private documents. label it based on your account. then put all your passwords and username in organized manner so that you will not be confuse when you forgot some of your password. You can also have a separated copy of that document because if it is better to have a plan b. maybe you can write it down on a diary or somewhere else.
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I think that the solution to this problem is quite simple. Keep the document you need on several media. Of course, copies of documents must be not only in your computer, but also on flash drives. I think that in this case, the loss of information is excluded.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

You should need to consider is having a gadget that is exclusively devoted to digital currency exercises. This implies only one PC or cell phone utilized for just purchasing and offering cryptos. For example, programmers are getting to be keen at stealthily dropping keyloggers – applications that track the keys you write and also the locales you visit-on to your gadget. Thus, when you compose in your secret word, these keyloggers send the data back to the programmer who at that point utilizes it to get into your record and exchange your advantages.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

I got my laptop secured with password and cannot be used to anything, exclusive for cryptocurrency only.

i note all the private keys and password and save it on the computer that is hard to find.

backed up to USD and external HDD also.

for my wife's copy, i wrote it in a notebook which she hides in a secure place.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

All my encrypted information (such as username, password, and private key) is stored in my trusted email account, as well as my handwritten backup. In my opinion, this is the safest.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

I have also saved most of my crypto informations on my phones and laptop, I think that is the best thing to do. But in case you are worried as to what will happen if your devices crash or get lost, then you might want to consider also saving them in your flash drives or other storage devices. Just be sure that it is safe wherever you keep it.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

There are many options that can be taken to secure passwords. store in a laptop and Flash. It would be quite helpful when a lost laptop because there is still data. but when too a shortcoming and lost both of them then save it in the online spreadsheet. It is the most effective way in that kind of condition.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

I use for this purposes 2 USB harddrives with passwords
Connect them only to my personal PC.
That is al what I do for security Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Get some crypto steel it is the prescribe instrument to anchor your keys,even fire and surges wont obliterate it,not except if you didnt secure it with yourself,or you did offered it to someone,you ought to utilize metamask expansion hostile to infection and against malware software,and above all hardwallet for your keys to be ensured as ever!
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Sometimes, the information might be overwhelming, from passwords, to private keys, to emails, and other addresses. It might really be tasky, having to remember where these are. This is why I have them saved in a file on my phone and laptop. Here, it is safe and easily accessible. I welcome to recieving better ideas though.
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I have reinforcement on my glimmer drive and I keep in the sheltered store box, I think it is important to have a reinforcement some place aside from on the web since programmer can figure out how to take it. Additionally be cautious when you are utilizing an open association with open your wallet, get a solid secret word and dependably be watchful. On the off chance that you have equipment wallet it's surprisingly better in light of the fact that the private key never leave the wallet.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

My private key usually has computer backups and handwritten backups, and during the time I don't trade, I store my important coins in the "cold wallet"!
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Personally, I make up a spreadsheet on where I keep most of my important informations. Passwords, private keys, wallet addresses, emails, anything thing you can think of that is important. It is easier to get access to them that way whenever I want them, and them I save the data on my flashdrive, and system.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Hi. We all have too many passwords, private keys, adresses, registration informations. I want to askt how you keep them. I dont ask you to explain where you put your ledger wallet  Grin  For example, I keep my passwords and private keys on a simple document which I created on my laptop. This means that if I lose my computer or someone stoles it, I may lose too many things. What are your solutions? Is there any safe option? I have to get precautions before it is too late.

i am keeping my information on multiple storing devices such as USB sticks or SD cards Smiley Better to have you info stored in multiple places that you and only you can access them. Keeping the files on the PC/laptop presents a risk i'm not willing to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: