Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ForkDelta and Etherdelta  (Read 787 times)
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

I am using etherdelta and this is the best platform who is welcoming to new tokens and directly you can use by import account with your etherwallet and that makes you easy to invest and sell your coins and creates an easy way to trading,
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

Etherdelta and forkdelta have the same API. Both are the same exchange, but forkdelta faster than etherdelta. I always like to trade here, because forkdelta is a very good exchanger to buy a coin at a low price. I remembered, a few days ago, I purchased a coin from etherdelta at a low price, and then I sold them to cryptos at a good amount.

raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

I hate Decentralized exchanges, for some reason I don't understand their fee structure and withdrawal/deposit system. I tried using some Decentralized exchange and I promised myself it would be the last time I will use decentralized exchanges. So much chaos in their system, Hopefully they will improve.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Etherdelta and forkdelta are exactly the same interface, only that Forkdelta has less bugs and it works much more better because it is without any lag at all.
They are the same, so you cant be scammed in there.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

For decentralized exchange  i prefer to use Idex and waves exchange. Both offer good charting from trading view platform.  I dont like Etherdelta and forkdelta because no good charting and to long loading, its not efisien for trading activity.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
I think Etherdeltha and Forkdelta is the same base. Forkdelta is a new one from Etherdelta core exchange since Etherdelta was hacked with NDS spoofing with some fix. I think Forkdelta stand to be a backup system if ehterdelta stop working and they make a mirror. I think Forkdelta have also sam problem with Etherdelta. For desentralize exchange, I think Idex is the good one for trade because Idex also list more token of etherum thought not have import contract fitur like Etherdelta/Forkdelta.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

ForkDelta is like an upgrade to Etherdelta, which overcomes Etherdelta's display and search. But ForkDelta is becoming obsolete, and the number of users grows less and less. Currently, Idex is used as a listing priority after the ICO ends; now Idex is the largest decentralized exchange platform.
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

I am using etherdelta and this is the best platform who is welcoming to new tokens and directly you can use by import account with your etherwallet and that makes you easy to invest and sell your coins and creates an easy way to trading,
I use forkdelta, in general the two platforms are the same, almost no different at this point, but I prefer forkdelta more because here more people traded than etherdelta. This place is only used to sell tokens that have not been exchanged.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

I use forkdelta, in general the two platforms are the same, almost no different at this point, but I prefer forkdelta more because here more people traded than etherdelta. This place is only used to sell tokens that have not been exchanged.
Because there is no other exchange so you use this exchange.
should be patient waiting for other markets so you can save your gass.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

for my both of those exchange i think its just the same, betweem Ether and Forkdelta itself, to me i think Forkdelta is the improvement of the Etherdelta so this one is better than the old. After now it seems that Forkdelta has new searching coin in the left-bottom corner, and and more friendly user-interface.

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Forkdelta and Etherdelta are two decentralized exchanges that are being used quite a lot by investors. I used to use Etherdelta in the past, because it has an easy-to-use interface and a fast transaction, while Etherdelta has been around for a very long time, but still very slow.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

I prefer to use etherdelta if I am forced and when there is no exchange place for coin that I have with etherdelta sale can be very safe.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

yeah i think , because when i saw on coinmarketcap and some coin just listed on forkdelta and neverseen on etherdelta again , change name maybe and domain
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
I think they are the same and its working both of them. But i read the tweet and feed back they are all many people are complaining about depositing and withdrawal.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

Forkdelta is just like a mirror of etherdelta. The environment is the same and I think that forkdelta is the mirror link of ED because lately ED was hacked and they need to back up their site for security purposes.
If etherdelta got hacked, will the user's wallet private key be stolen too ?
Sorry, I still don't understand about etherdelta, They save our private key or not ?
Exchanges are not supposed to save your private keys. Your funds on ether delta or fork delta or any other exchange can be stolen on when you are coincidentally trading during the hack or phishing attack. And it is advisable not to leave your funds in exchanges because when these exchanges are hacked it is easier to lose your funds deposited there.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

for my both of those exchange i think its just the same, betweem Ether and Forkdelta itself, to me i think Forkdelta is the improvement of the Etherdelta so this one is better than the old. After now it seems that Forkdelta has new searching coin in the left-bottom corner, and and more friendly user-interface.
Yes, both platforms are the same, but forkdelta has a larger transaction volume than Etherdelta. So I think that trading is where it is, this is a decentralized trading platform, most of the trading takes place only to sell the tokens have not listed anywhere.

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

ForkDelta development team mostly copied the old EtherDelta codebase from GitHub to create its own exchange.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

ForkDelta development team mostly copied the old EtherDelta codebase from GitHub to create its own exchange.
Yes exactly forkdelta same as etherdelta so the point is here they are the same problem. Too slow to process deposits and withdrawal that needs to increase gas. But i think more users in forkdelta now than etherdelta.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

I think it is the same website. they are very similar from all the look and how to trade but etherdelta is now quiet everyone has gone to forkdelta.

Yes, I think both are similar but forkdelta has a good and fast loading user interface compared to etherdelta. As I can see, both are identical and idk whether both are the same or not.

i think forkdelta and etherdelta is same
because after forkdelta on , etherdelta end, market end and all dev coin replace to forkdelta
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

I think etherdelta and Forkdelta almost have the same features, the difference is Forkdelta site may be lighter to use than the etherdelta exchange site. but both have the same disadvantages if we forget to get out of the site, tokens that we have can be easily stolen by someone

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: