Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ForkDelta and Etherdelta  (Read 787 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

I think etherdelta and forkdelta not much different because they both have a lot of tokens that have been listing and both have newly released coin listings from ICO or airdrop, so it is preferred by traders because of the large selection of coins.

But for the price graph is less satisfactory because of the small trading volume. Both Forkdelta and Etherdelta have advantages and disadvantages of each - although both have similarities. In terms of security both can be quite good and in terms of look both the same is less user-friendly.

I prefer Forkdelta because it's loading is faster and the transaction process does not take long time compared to Etherdelta which is often error.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

You can trade on both platforms. For me, they are little different. But I like the trading platform Idex more.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
I still have not used forkdelta so far, but I guess it is an exchange platform that has the same system. So with the forkdelta will only make us have some token exchange options.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

It's been a while since I traded in Etherdelta. And I don't have any idea if it still working as before, where do you now usually trade your Altcoinstalks? Is ForkDelta the new trading site replacing Etherdelta? Pls give me some opinions to where it is best to trade . Thanks.
I'm not using etherdelta now since the platform is hack and so slow I choose other exchanges to trade my altcoin it depends to what altcoin I have and where my altcoin got listed. Forkdelta is much better to etherdelta now because the platform of forkdelta is fast than to etherdelta.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

Forkdelta uses the same API as etherdelta, and it is much more faster, also, it  does not have those shitty bugs that Etherdelta used to have before.
That is why i prefer to use forkdelta, also, there are always nice deals in there.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Due to the recent hacked and data loses in etherdelta, I never use it again to exchange my coins. On the other hand, forkdelta is also like in etherdelta but I think it is more good and safe to use forkdelta than ED. These 2 exchanges have the same features but it will be nice to use forkdelta than the old one.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:50:53 AM

The difference between ForkDelta and Etherdelta is significantly different. At a minimum, this can be called the speed of performance as well as it is much more convenient to use in contrast to the old version of Etherdelta.
I fully support your opinion. I believe that ForkDelta has become much more practical and convenient than the previous version of this exchange. Transaction processing speed is also accelerated.
taski

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

For me i like to trade in Forkdelta because it’s much safer than etherdelta, because the reason forkdelta was created at the first place is because etherdelta is lacking security.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

I prefer to chooce Idex or Ethfinex for trading erc20 token because these exchange has bigger volume. When the daily volume is big so i can get high liquidity and faster transaction. And the open order is not canceled automaticly like Etherdelta or Forkdelta. Idex and Ethfinex also has better platform that offer trading view chart that more easy to know which support and resistance area.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

hi guys,

so are the owners of etherdelta and forkdelta the same people?
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

Forkdelta and etherdelta are the same, but now I prefer to use forkdelta, after what happened with etherdelta before.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

For me forkdelta is good, i traded multiple times without getting error, i didnt loss funds if there is an attack on the site bexause its our fault to import account on fake site or use our main wallet. Forkdelta is nice but think what makes you safe before using these site. Tips, dont import your main just use another wallet to be imported on site. Send your coins or funds tgrn after you do what tou have to do just send it back

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

hi guys,

so are the owners of etherdelta and forkdelta the same people?

Yeah maybe, thinking nobody will permit using their name unless it's the same owner or someone bought their name or have it franchise, something like that.

I rarely use etherdelta and not even forkdelta ( as of the moment ) because I don't want to put my private keys there because of the unsecured interface like once we put our private keys there we're not have a full control to it. Just use other exchanges instead.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

I trade in three decentralized exchanges namely, etherdelta, forkdelta and IDEX. Forkdelta didn't replace etherdelta but it is a fork of etherdelta. All the coins listed in etherdelta can be found in forkdelta. I prefer forkdelta now because I have observed that the coins I traded have more volume in forkdelta than the previous one. Some coins that I cannot find in both exchanges would be found in IDEX. IDEX is gaining some volume too and I like that they have a prompt if you are sure with what you are trading unlike forkdelta and etherdelta wherein when you buy and sell, they would broadcast the transaction automatically so you are less prone to mistakes in IDEX.

CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:20 AM

ForkDelta and Etherdelta are a decentralized exchanger token site or a decentralized token exchange website or easier market that is not centered on a party. Forkdelta and Etherdelta have their respective flaws and advantages. The advantages are equally decentralized, auto login with private key, Forkdelta more stable and has never been attacked by hackers while Etherdelta Url is easy to remember. For Disadvantages, Forkdelta if using metamask must first login to metamask, display is not user friendly, Url is not easy to remember by beginner, transaction is not instant while Etherdelta is less stable, never attacked by hacker, display is not user friendly and sometimes error. For Forkdelta and Etherdelta are safe enough because they store user funds in smart contract ethereum.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

This might be funny, but I am trying not to trade afterall. Just holding my coins that I bought, or earned in bounties and airdrop
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Frokdelta and etherdelta are the same.i think binance is the best token for me because these exchange has bigger volume.i like to trade in binance cause it’s much safer than etherdelta and frokdelta.and I believe that one day binence at the first place for of all token.so I m sure binence user future is very bright.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Those both using same data but with different server host. For me i would better doing trading at forkdelta rather than etherdelta because forkdelta using github server, at sometimes ago when etherdelta host getting crackdown forkdelta still live up and running those current transaction without any problems.
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

I think we require better Dex exchange than both likes waves exchange. Hope it will available soon for all tokens and coins
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

I have traded in two floors. I prefer ForkDelta, as there are more transactions in EtherDelta. Although the timing and form of trading on the two exchanges is the same, one side of many participants and the other side are few participants.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: