Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 777 times)
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

YES, 100% agree. Bitcoin is the most update and digital crypto-currency which is easy our life that is very useful and helpful for our any kind of business, economical system, trading and investing process, transaction of any kind of money etc. Blockchain is the supreme technology which has super security system that is very helpful and amazing.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I would like Bitcoin to be more welcoming for people who are not literate and we all know there are alot of people around the world for whom internet doesnt exist. as a community we should look forward to make bitcoin more user friendly for that chunk of the population.and also should make to create methods to make bitcoin independent of Internet.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin is helping in changing the world   This isn’t because bitcoin has given a lot of people a new hope. It has helped many countries and their economies to grow and develop into more better and functioning economies. This is because bitcoin is a very good platform to start making and earning money and with the help of bitcoin anyone from anywhere can start making money right from the scratch. This is because bitcoin provides various methods by which one can start making money.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

economics pretty much dictates a huge slice of our life. Anything that could disrupt it, is game changing.
I think it's too early too call bitcoin disruptive but it's slowly gaining momentum. If it ever reaches mass adoption then definitely our laws should be rewritten to integrate it into our system. The existence of btc lead to the existence of so many other coins and projects that are related to blockhain. It even caused some universities to offer blockchain as a course. That's a good start for me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Bitcoin changing the world by changing the way of living of people. Bitcoin change the way of living of people by attract them towards to its innovative and creative technology known as Blockchain Wink . Bitcoin change the thinking of people about online currency. Due its fast processing and low transaction cost many people using Bitcoin for trading. Bitcoin help to people to change their thoughts about banking. Bitcoin provide its user an high-level security and privacy and also uninterrupted money transaction facility. Which cannot provide any bank to their user. By this bitcoin change the way of thinking about banking. Because of Bitcoin many people love to use online currency instead of physical currency.
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

before I knew Bitcoin I was very hard to find Money, although I was working day and night, hard work bone but I get just enough for everyday meals, but since I know Bitcoin my life became all-sufficient. even I can buy a car, even though it is not a luxury car. Bitcoin has really changed my life!
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

Of course it will change the world. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. Btc will have greater major impact in the future.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Absolutely. Financial institutions like banks used to have control over the whole financial system. All over the world it's the banks who have all the power, because they rule over finance. Now with cryptocurrencies, we want to bypass this old school financial system, with decentralized p2p transactions. That means banks would no longer take advantage of our financial transactions. That would be a 180 degrees turn. That would be a major change.

abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

yeh,of course bitcoin is changing the world, because has given a lot of people a new hope. this is bitcoin a very good platform start making and earning money  and with the help of the bitcoin .And i hope with this can be future asset better still.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Yes bitcoin changing the whole world as soon as.It is the most trusted and most powerful currency in digital online marketing.Yes Bitcoin change the way we live  and also change all business way.Not only bitcoin save our money its increase our money in a very quick process. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Day by day bitcoin will be a number 1 currency and all the investor of bitcoin are going to be millionaire..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley  
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Bitcoin has definitely become interesting to society, but in order to form an adequate assessment, it requires a detailed and thorough study of its technology. The states are exploring a new phenomenon, working out the legal basis for the introduction of new technology, increasing the literacy of the population about crypto-currencies and blockchain technology.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

For me bitcoin is life changing. I do know about bitcoins from 2015 and I spend money on bitcoin from 2016 and so far I made a lot of profit from
bitcoins. I do bitcoin trading, buy ICO, holding altcoins.
For me the whole crypto world is depended on bitcoin.

Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

It is difficult to predict the further evolution of the crypto currency, but there is no doubt that it represents a potentially powerful element capable of raising the standard of living to a new level.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Oh dear, we have lead weights being post on posts in this forum, gone before anyone read them

The little image Google is feeding me for the Bitcoin price chart looks like a flat line up to about mid 2017 and then
it spikes up to $15,000 (NOT $20,000) and looks like it's going to flat line again which is not such a surprise given that the
world now knows that it can cost as much as $55.00 to conduct a single transaction using Bitcoin.

My plan was to jump out at about $50,000 because it was obvious that this was Tulip Mania version two
but the miners got too greedy, too soon and now Joe Six pack is never going to come and fortunately I read
the writing on the wall and panic sold at $18k  Cheesy

Since then I have found out that the Lightning Network is just a system of centralized off block banking hubs
and are already charging 0.65% per transaction which is more than anyone else is charging and even worse than
high street banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

if you are playing with money you cannot afford to gamble then give in with the pipe dream about money for
nothing from your gambling "Investment" and get out now whilst you still have a shirt on your back and don't listen to the
many gambling addicts here and paid trolls that will still be talking about buying on the dip as bitcoin goes below $1000.

You do know that you are being spoon feed fake news I hope here don't you all

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin really change everything better in my life because i earned more bigger profit than my ordinary job that is why it changes the way i live, i do business, i travel and save money, and i am happy about it because since i started using bitcoin it lessen my financial problems in life.

Yes! This is a completely new sphere that gives impetus to a new direction for many people! Many began to learn new information and improve precisely because of bitcoin.
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin launched a chain reaction of changing the world.
More than 300 billion were collected on the ICO are an investment in the future transformation of the world. The world will never be the same again.
I believe our world will be better with Bitcoin and blockchain.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have opened new doors for people to do business with each other without the intervention of third parties. Now transactions start and end on your Desk or bed or wherever you are.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

Yes, and I hope for the better! Because bitcoin has both good and bad sides! Corruption, buying drugs and many other antiproven things! I hope that bitcoin will bring more benefits than harm!
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

Yeah bitcoin are changing the world especialy in economic market and invetion for transaction technology. But still don't know why are still many country didn't accepted that

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world of people who came from hard life because of the use of bitcoin and he was able to gain wealth and build a good business because of the hard-working and patient he achieved the dream he had long dreamed

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: