Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77801 times)
bertramSky

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

Have you plans or ideas about transaction reversion if some errors will occurred or payment will be wrong?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

To support such a large-scale project, it is necessary to get good funding on an ongoing basis, because the amount of tokens received during the ico sale will not be enough. What are your potential sources for replenishment of the fund?
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:43:14 PM by Seryvolk

With such opportunities to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment and payment without any restrictions,I believe the platform is simply doomed to success.Therefore,I think Tkeycoin with such an idea will be able to take a place in the world market, I believe in it and will definitely follow the further development of the platform.
Inatri

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Waiting for something more interesting here.
Riveting results, noticing plan, impeccably vision.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

How can I use your application, if my phone does not support NFC and TouchID mechanisms?
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

To support such a large-scale project, it is necessary to get good funding on an ongoing basis, because the amount of tokens received during the ico sale will not be enough. What are your potential sources for replenishment of the fund?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects

Launch apps and DApps interesting. Is there an approximate date when this option will be available? Very much I want to see how it will actually work. Many projects promised but so far only a couple have shown a really working thing.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Do I need to have an account on the exchanger in order to use access to various crypto-currencies?
With this scheme, the User does not need to have accounts on crypto exchanges or understand the intricacies of buying/selling through them. Through our online acquiring, the currency of Users will be automatically converted to the TCD cryptocurrency and sent to the store to pay for the goods.
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of cryptocurrency TCD.

Which essentially means this works exactly like Bitpay but with different electronic currencies?
bikasien

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

Дoбpый дeнь,Кaкoй aлгopитм ?
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

Tell me, us your product will have an application on the phone for a convenient payment. And if I lose my device, can someone, who find that phone make a payment from him?
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

I realy like this project. you are developing a very demanded product in the future. and how do you manage all this?
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Tell me what is the mission of the company?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Do you have any bonuses if I will buy tokens now?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
octantsimbol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Hi Admin! how can I observe that the crypto currency is not very popular these days. how the whole project can be based on the use only crypto without fiat curensy?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
alexhott

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.
If you want, I'll tell you more about it.

Of course, please tell me. I will be interested to know more
alexhott

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:18:25 PM by mprep

By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.

We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
-Connecting people and the block system, we solve the problem of consensus.
This is -
1. flexible modular implementations
2. own programming language
3. blocking agents "Phoenix" based on the concepts of artificial intelligence

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!
alexhott

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
-Connecting people and the block system, we solve the problem of consensus.
This is -
1. flexible modular implementations
2. own programming language
3. blocking agents "Phoenix" based on the concepts of artificial intelligence

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

impressive! thanks for the explanation! I hope your project will find many new followers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: