Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77788 times)
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:24:54 PM

I think that it is time for Tkeycoin team to lock the topic.
I don't have enough skills to investigate and judge that Tkeycoin is a real scam one or not, but several prestigious members of the forum made it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:44:01 PM

I don't have enough skills to investigate and judge that Tkeycoin is a real scam one or not, but several prestigious members of the forum made it.

Can be seen from the red trust given to the development team of this project. It seems like there have been many things that have been passed through this project to cheat others. I didn't really see this project but a lot of negative things happened.

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

Can be seen from the red trust given to the development team of this project. It seems like there have been many things that have been passed through this project to cheat others. I didn't really see this project but a lot of negative things happened.
This is the strength of this forum - scam projects are quickly exposed here. It's hard to fool people for a long time.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:55:49 PM

This is the strength of this forum - scam projects are quickly exposed here. It's hard to fool people for a long time.

So you should think more about this project to participate in or participate in projects that have received red trust. Time to look for other projects that are better for you to follow. But if you are not sure you should visit the telegram group of this project to find out more information.

NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:19:55 PM

About this command you can see everything by the red trust and comments to it, nothing to add. There is no trust in such a project.

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:02:43 PM

Take a look at my review about TkeyCoin https://medium.com/@shitcoinoffering/theycoin-ico-review-faceless-clan-6ab72edd007b

To be short,
Ok, let’s wrap this up. Even among ICO-frauds, these guys are unprofessional suckers. They aren’t even trying to make their project seem real. If you’re planning to invest, better give your money to an orphanage or a refugee center.

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
dmitrykhab

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:57:48 AM

$3000 for the right to mine? However...  Shocked Shocked Shocked
bitcoin_age

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:31:50 PM

SCAM TOKEN BEWARE DONT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY
THESE FUCKIN SCAMMERS USES BITCOINTALK AS A MEDIUM TO ADVERTISE THEIR TO GET RICH SCAM..
SHAME ON YOU REALLY SHAME ON YOU.. Angry
ilonxx

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:30:06 AM

When will the listing on exmo?First you are talked about April, and now I understand it will last until the end of may?And so shall it be forever, until the owner tkeycoin not sue for fraud?
ilonxx

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

HELLOOOOOOO
When will the listing on exmo?First you are talked about April, and now I understand it will last until the end of may?And so shall it be forever, until the owner tkeycoin not sue for fraud?
veterok47

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:14:19 PM

Good luck !!!   Smiley
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027599.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:49:53 PM

Wao, 500,000 + transactions per second is a very impressive number. Where can I read the test for this number or is it just your theoretical?

Hello!

We approached the market from an economic and scientific point of view, borrowing the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, mixing modern concepts and based on the world experience of IBM, Microsoft and a number of other companies and scientific research.

We investigated different types of consensus and came to the conclusion that it is not difficult to achieve 1 million transactions per second, but to provide 100% protection prevents the human factor.

For example-Delegated Proof of Stake / DPOS and TAPOS.  DPoS is designed in such a way that it supports a high frequency of generating new blocks and is able to handle a large number of transactions per unit of time compared to other consensus algorithms that work in a distributed environment without trust. DPoS is well suited for open-access systems where user identification is not required.

DPos is currently considered the most reliable consensus-building, but assuming that the Trustees come together and collude, they will be able to
technically destroy the entire network. The time has come for all mankind to switch to artificial intelligence, which will not deceive.

Protocol - Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol (TBP) able to handle +500 000 transactions per second by using advanced tracing mechanism of chains and artificial intelligence algorithms. For example, when the maximum transaction rate is reached throughout the network, the system uses parallel chains of the platform structure, creating interconnected branches of the block structure.

The peculiarity of the Protocol in its flexible modular implementation, whereby you can create a variety of protocols depending on the desired functionality. Flexibility creates opportunities to delegate data and improve its structure to lightweight clients, making it easy to integrate and synchronize with other systems.

We pay special attention to Protocol design and fine details for future scaling and easy carrying of User Activated Sost Fork.

The modular flexibility of the Protocol requires the creation of scripting and universal programming languages, which can be used to write proofs to verify the correctness of templates and to prevent the creation of new money out of thin air or transactions.

Transactions in the TBP Protocol can be verified and anonymous, which allows you to reach a new level of cryptocurrency use at the state and corporate level.

To get the maximum effect of security and speed, we need to use our own Protocol to reach consensus Divided proof-of-stake to Artificial Intelligence / DPOSTOAI (Delegation of proof of ownership of artificial intelligence).

Self-learning agents (Phoenix Tkeycoin ) can investigate the formation of new blocks in the blockchain and analyze the source code. Modeling will be determined by a narrower range of possible combinations for each subsequent item. At the current rate of increase in complexity, this can be a great solution for reducing costs.

AI can transform a flat network consensus structure into a hierarchical one. To preserve the principle of the formed model, it is enough to confirm several "correct" blocks. They can be randomly selected on any segments of the chain or set by specific conditions and be the key points for subsequent reconciliations.

You can read more about White Paper project: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

The launch and full testing of MVP is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2018. - https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

We have not taken the standard for the current market ICO period, so that users can monitor the development and already on the basis of periodic updates to make decisions.

We will be glad to answer your questions Smiley

Oh ... This project really has no analogues. Very interesting idea. Sure things will go uphill sticking to the plan.

ilonxx

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:54:54 AM

you already the second day in a row promise that "today" the wallet on linux will come out  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ilonxx

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:22:13 PM

so...where our wallets?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Fishka

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:06:13 PM

Where is the promised launch?  Huh Huh Huh
ilonxx

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:54:46 PM

in a dream  Grin
Fishka

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

in a dream  Grin

Pyccкиe пpoeкты, oни тaкиe pyccкиe ....  Angry
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:15:13 AM

Well good luck on this great project. It seems that team were working hard to which latest event involve presentation the digital economy. If all project are just like that on everyone then cryptocurrencya would be great.
again PM, and the Key coin
ilonxx

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:36:11 PM

in a dream  Grin

Pyccкиe пpoeкты, oни тaкиe pyccкиe ....  Angry
ocoбeннo oбиднo, кoгдa влoжил тyдa 300к)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: