Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77801 times)
Marriot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects.

Is that's enough? Project is huge.
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:51:24 PM by mprep

Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Hello! Currently sold - 24101622.14
Current statistics is available in your account - tkeycoin.market

I have not changed the number of tokens since yesterday. The site does not have an update?
Statistics on the site is updated 1-2 times a week. Users can receive up-to-date real-time statistics in their personal account - tkeycoin.market
Need a counter in real time at the Officical Site of the project. At least manually once a week to update. Not everyone who are interested in Tkeycoin DAO news have personal account.

Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
By the way, a very topical issue

Course  is 1 TCD = 1 USD
More about the token sales you can find here

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Hi! How many tokens do you have for sale?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Great project! but is this realy  possible to do 500.000+ transaction per second?
I have not seen such developments before
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Tell me, why is there still no information about the developers? It looks strange
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

go to the site and look. I always wonder such questions. these are the elementary things, and they always write about it either on the first line of this topic, or on the official site in a prominent place. Is it so important to look at it myself ??

Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

go to the site and look. I always wonder such questions. these are the elementary things, and they always write about it either on the first line of this topic, or on the official site in a prominent place. Is it so important to look at it myself ??
I just wanted to communicate directly with the project admin Wink
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

Isn't it obvious that you can get a complete picture of expenses? What kind of platform are you using where you don't have that option?
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

As the blockchain continues to foster digital innovation, upcoming startups are devising novel crypto platforms to facilitate digital asset trade and exchange in a highly simple, efficient manner. TKeycoin is an all new DAO that is touted to be one of the fastest growing blockchains in the market today.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Hello, admin! Can I ask more details Tkeycoin TCD ICO Token?
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
vovanchik1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
vadimproton

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Hey! How much is Hard Cap of Tkeycoin DAO ICO?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

I think Multi Blockchain Protocol is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
vovanchik1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

Ok, I'll wait for the news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: