Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77811 times)
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
We are not forced to buy our tokens. But you can support our project, we are a very safe and popular project, you will receive only a lot of benefits from participation. Many people have already done this, many authoritative resources have left good reviews about us, they trust us!
In the future, you can spend tokens inside the company, using services of platform.
Tkeycoin serves as a marketplace wherein users have the ability to:
Exchange goods for services
Facilitate payments all across the globe
Acquire technology to further ones business operations.

More About TkeyCoin https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, I've meting articles on the Cointelegraph and Btcmanager about you.
That is I will be able to pay on Tkaycoin platform by that tokens witch I can buy now?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Hey! How much is Hard Cap of Tkeycoin DAO ICO?
Hi! We hope to raise  $85 000 000
You can join https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

Thank You! So if you collect the full amount, how do you arrange it?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

We are all waiting for the release of the application. Are there any new developments?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Hello! I'm having trouble using 2-step verification. I can't go in, what to do?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
We are not forced to buy our tokens. But you can support our project, we are a very safe and popular project, you will receive only a lot of benefits from participation. Many people have already done this, many authoritative resources have left good reviews about us, they trust us!
In the future, you can spend tokens inside the company, using services of platform.
Tkeycoin serves as a marketplace wherein users have the ability to:
Exchange goods for services
Facilitate payments all across the globe
Acquire technology to further ones business operations.

More About TkeyCoin https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, I've meting articles on the Cointelegraph and Btcmanager about you.
That is I will be able to pay on Tkaycoin platform by that tokens witch I can buy now?

Sure! When using the native company marketplace, users have the option to exchange their digital assets in return for real goods and services. Not only that, there is also a cash back option that allows users to reclaim upto 30% of all processing fees that are incurred.
ok, so how can i buy tokens? what should I do?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! What can I do to help the project grow?
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

In one of the web resources about you, it was adverted  about the special privacy and encryption systems. What is special about them?
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

I really like the project, I follow it from the very beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys
merculet
They have a solid idea and is likely to get to their key areas i think this going to be one of the top ico 2018 hopefully

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I really like the project, I follow it from the very beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys
merculet
They have a solid idea and is likely to get to their key areas i think this going to be one of the top ico 2018 hopefully
they like his ideas are indeed nice and could be developed in a modern idea hopefully this project can get a lot of supporters
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Hello, Team! The news should have appeared at the end of last month. It seems like you even promised to publish the team before the end of the month, we are waiting
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

So, if I want paying for a tokens with a credit card?
chupanebre

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Hello, Team! The news should have appeared at the end of last month. It seems like you even promised to publish the team before the end of the month, we are waiting
Those who wanted to see the team and the new office have long applied to visit the office and get acquainted with the team. You can also file a request, write to support@tkey.biz. Information for all users will soon appear Everyone is waiting impatiently and I too !!!
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Hello
are there any special offers?
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Hello. Can you tell me when sale is over?
ChristopherTurner

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I have checked all the points of your business and everything is really very nice.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

The mobile application is ready in August-September before the platform? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

What if I have problems with payment by credit card?The payment system indicates problems with the bank card 
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I like the idea with the cash back. This is very nice bonus.
And what about payment for the transaction? Is there a fee for payment by credit card?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Hi! What are the functions of the platform?
chupanebre

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

The mobile application is ready in August-September before the platform? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
In August, only the beta version will be ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: