Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

Quote from binance

IMG_3793.PNG
No - These are fraudulent claims made by a scam ICO.
Binance does not have any agreement with HashCard about listing. This false claim about Binance listing is already illegal.

so, this fella ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=86907 ) should be negged? I sent him PM more than 2.5 weeks  ago to stop promoting scam by his tokensuite channels but he ignored them all.  This company "https://tokensuite.io/ "  promoting frauds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

Nice explantion of how Hash Card scam works. Share this with people on Telegram.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3978540.msg37758579#msg37758579
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

ANSI

Hi Ansi, Bancor denied Hashcard, well well well.. It seems bancor noticed the issue between binance and hashcard. They also deleted all the tweets about hashcard listing in bancor. It's very sad tho..
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

ANSI

Hi Ansi, Bancor denied Hashcard, well well well.. It seems bancor noticed the issue between binance and hashcard. They also deleted all the tweets about hashcard listing in bancor. It's very sad tho..
If you support a scam you are also a scammer.

WestSideBitcoins.com

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

There is a telegram conversation going on about this scam at https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=g247000900
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

@finaleshot2016 sorry to tell you this, but have you been Re-Reading your OP & posts after that lol. There is no single post you made (including your OP) with one single Good Proof about them being scam except your personal speculations or " hopes ".

Already sent the first batch, people in Europe expected to get it in couple days max.
I just hope you don't delete this thread that proves you know nothing about how an ICO is scam or have Red Flags coz so far you gave us 0 PROOF.

Still waiting for Good Proofs about them being a scam besides your " hopes " & non sense talk with long quotes & useless talk.

I'm in Eastern Europe (Greece). From the first 100 cards. Still haven't received anything

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

@finaleshot2016 sorry to tell you this, but have you been Re-Reading your OP & posts after that lol. There is no single post you made (including your OP) with one single Good Proof about them being scam except your personal speculations or " hopes ".

Already sent the first batch, people in Europe expected to get it in couple days max.
I just hope you don't delete this thread that proves you know nothing about how an ICO is scam or have Red Flags coz so far you gave us 0 PROOF.

Still waiting for Good Proofs about them being a scam besides your " hopes " & non sense talk with long quotes & useless talk.

I'm in Eastern Europe (Greece). From the first 100 cards. Still haven't received anything

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

I just asked in hashcard chat about this issue and instant kick like everyone else i know who has tried to ask about it got kicked,,, so i doubt your statement is true...

FALSE "I have a conversation with many people in the telegram group chat of HASHCARD. I share this topic to them and they're aware about the issue and also observing hashcard but they're still being optimistic about the project. I wish you can be like that, not a guy who's keep sayin' that hashcard is not a scam blah blah blah, there's no proof blah blah..  Shocked you're super defensive, showin' that you're part of it. "

why it become false? Im laughing too much. Some members doesn't know what they're saying and just want to say something.
For clarification mr right, I pm'ed them one by one to share this topic. But now, i made it to share to the whole telegram group chat and all of them now are aware.  Wink

I hate those people on telegram group chat that they're so trying hard to protect the hashcard and saying that this person is just a Low Class Moderator of binance and the statement is fake > https://t.me/binanceexchange/1693994 Lmao.

I will also add to this. Contacted Binance about this listing or 'pre-approved' listing on the HashCard website. They said it was also not true. I posted this up in the group asking the admin to please explain themselves and they hustled me as a scammer? WTF am I trying to scam people for? the truth?

Obvs they insta banned me .

Too bad for you, im still in the telegram chat even though i ask them logical question many times about hashcard and they didn't kick me because if they kicked me they're guilty on it.  Grin

Old news!  Tongue
Here is how they blocked me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.msg36578177#msg36578177

If I receive the card, how are they supposed to provide me with support if they are blocking me?  Grin Tongue

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

This issue should be answered by hashcard team and until now I didn't see any response from them. It is really true that it is against  binance rules to announce listing upfront which I think the misunderstanding with hash. Well I'm hoping that they will fix this because me and friends invested in this project.  Angry
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

Although I've been warning people from this project reeking of scam, just in case anyone is questioning whether I am invested and "supposed" to receive the card "issued" by the "secret Asian bank":  Tongue

Any idea why it says "temporary card"?  lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Although I've been warning people from this project reeking of scam, just in case anyone is questioning whether I am invested and "supposed" to receive the card "issued" by the "secret Asian bank":  Tongue

Any idea why it says "temporary card"?  lol

Because HashCard is a temporary crypto entity whose days are numbered, it's demise closely coinciding with the end of their ICO (Initial Crap Offering).
0ethereum0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

why you think this is a scam ?
I be waiting on the batch debit cards next week. If they arrive I will invest also
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

This issue should be answered by hashcard team and until now I didn't see any response from them. It is really true that it is against  binance rules to announce listing upfront which I think the misunderstanding with hash. Well I'm hoping that they will fix this because me and friends invested in this project.  Angry
I am with you bro, i had to convince so friends to invest as i did and now i receiving news that they are scam. All this money can go waste like that  Huh Huh
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Issuers do not need to reissue cards already issued.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

How should you use the Mastercard name in text?

Below is an excerpt from the Mastercard Brand Mark Guidelines:

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

Registered trademark symbol (®)

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

Trademark attribution notice

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/992096966459850752

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

"HashCard, you have some 'splainin' to do!"

As for all them Investards who fell for this ruse ...

Well, at least it looks like someone has been watching this thread after all :-P

(From their Tweet: https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/992308766690324481)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

Okay, one of you guys need to inform iTunes about this scam --> https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1378103550
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

I hope those 4 million bucks do not come from real investors lol

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

I hope those 4 million bucks do not come from real investors lol

Introducing MultiPassHashCard (MPHC): Don't Leave the Planet Without It

"This thread is giving me kidney stones."

Investards are deaf when it comes to telling them that HashCard is a fuckin scam ...

The sweet sound of your promises has caught me!
Oh those promises
coming from your heart!
HashCard! I am yours. HashCard!
Oh my HashCard!
Yes, I am yours, I ran away from your enemies.
Oh enemies!
A froze is whirling in my breast!
Every fibre is trembling!
my feet are shaking!
I will honor your source code a while
Yes, honor your source code for a while.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Wow! Well done Gleb Gamow and his friend! Is there a lawsuit taking place already? Where can I find more info and participate?

Now that the "cat's out of the bag" and since Pawel Goch hasn't used his Telegram account since May 6th, 2018, I guess now it would be a good time to share this DM conversation that I had with him and has been ignoring since May 8th:

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 01:47:07 PM by ansi

Apologies to all those who warned from this scam & i was defending it like a blind saying it's not.
Apparently this crypto space is fucked up already & nothing good will come out of it any sooner without being regulated by governments.

Now i know why governments are banning crypto, coz of shits like this.

My apologies again, you never say enough for learning, almost 10 months in crypto & still learning, thank god it was $115, some may lost a lot more.

This is another proof that when it's too good to be trues, it's 90% SCAM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: