Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Yes, everything went great.
I tried, but I had trouble.
No, but I'm interested.
No. I'm not interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?  (Read 1852 times)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Yes, I have successfully set up a few masternodes. There are guides contributed by the community around for the quite a number of projects and it is easy to follow. It take an hour or two but the experience was fun and satisfying after I managed to set up.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

There are some masternodes guides by @Marsmensch (on twitter), you can google search for them, they are free. Really good info.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

There are some masternodes guides by @Marsmensch (on twitter), you can google search for them, they are free. Really good info.

Have you used them to set up Masternodes already?

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

It is quite easy to set up a masternode. I have four running. I checked out your site but it is quite expensive for me. What I need is just cheap hosting servers. By the way I run all my masternodes from my home machine.
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Masternode is a new way taken by some circles to gain satisfactory results in obtaining digital coins. By way of masternode people will get an abundant advantage.
Most recently, Harvestcoin, which opened the masternode service for digital coin collectors. In this article I will inform you about the basic guidelines on how to install a method for HarvestCoin.
Open and run HARVEST wallet for the first time. In the lower left corner of the user's wallet, you'll see "Synchronizing with network" and other sync messages every time you open Wallet. If there is a problem synced, there may be the word "No Block Source Available". If this happens, simply close and reopen the wallet until it is synchronized.
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Lately, I'm more and more interested in masternodes. This is a very interesting feature for mining without equipment

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

Lately, I'm more and more interested in masternodes. This is a very interesting feature for mining without equipment

Take a look at setupmasternodes.com if you need help setting up your Masternode or if you want them to take care of your masternode for you whil you still earn the rewards.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

It is quite easy to set up a masternode. I have four running. I checked out your site but it is quite expensive for me. What I need is just cheap hosting servers. By the way I run all my masternodes from my home machine.

Take a look at setupmasternodes.com! They provide masternode hosting.

timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

This theme is real actual for me because I don't have a big capital for investments in special equipment. This possibility gives a people such as me to mining different altcoins near free. I want to receive a detailing instruction about next using this variant of mining.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

i have been constantly getting wind of this masternode and its setup and spending money to setup and also monthly subscription, i did login to the website but i a am still trying to understand how it works. how do i get to know it better.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Not yet but I'm interested. I have watched some tutorials about it and I'm still figuring out and calculating the risk that I'm taking.
What I've learned is when you are able to choose a good coin that has a legit ROI and good volume, you'll make passive income.
Also it all depends on how much you are going to invest and it's not that easy as others thinking, there are some cheap capital but returns are too low, the higher the greater return but higher risk too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

I have set up twelve secure nodes for ZenCash. It's not exactly a masternode but it has the same purpose and it receives payments the same way. I have been pleased with the results so far and it's easy to manage.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

Not yet but I'm interested. I have watched some tutorials about it and I'm still figuring out and calculating the risk that I'm taking.
What I've learned is when you are able to choose a good coin that has a legit ROI and good volume, you'll make passive income.
Also it all depends on how much you are going to invest and it's not that easy as others thinking, there are some cheap capital but returns are too low, the higher the greater return but higher risk too.

I agree. Doing the proper research is definitely important. Crypto-coinz.net has a Masternode calculator that you can do some great research on. Also, if you need help setting up the Masternode, setupmasternodes.com is pretty helpful with some great reviews.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

I agree. Doing the proper research is definitely important. Crypto-coinz.net has a Masternode calculator that you can do some great research on. Also, if you need help setting up the Masternode, setupmasternodes.com is pretty helpful with some great reviews.
I have learned too that these calculators number are varying it's result so from time to time the value of profit will depends on the coins value.
Thanks for giving that link, do you have some set up of masternodes right now? how many of it?
Setting up masternodes isn't free too right? I've seen a youtuber that is offering that service so it's also part of something that everyone can earn by helping.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

I have learned too that these calculators number are varying it's result so from time to time the value of profit will depends on the coins value.
Thanks for giving that link, do you have some set up of masternodes right now? how many of it?
Setting up masternodes isn't free too right? I've seen a youtuber that is offering that service so it's also part of something that everyone can earn by helping.

I do have some masternodes myself. The only costs to set up a masternode yourself is a monthly VPS and you need to buy the collateral coins necessary for the specific masternode you want to set up. The monthly VPS typically only costs about $5/month if you get it from DigitalOcean or Vultr. They can be difficult to set up however. That's why setupmasternodes.com has 3 different services. 1. They teach you how to set up the masternode. 2. They set up the masternode for you and then let you take care of it. 3. They host the masternode for you. Could you send me the link to that youtuber?

SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Awesome convos happening here

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

I do have some masternodes myself. The only costs to set up a masternode yourself is a monthly VPS and you need to buy the collateral coins necessary for the specific masternode you want to set up. The monthly VPS typically only costs about $5/month if you get it from DigitalOcean or Vultr. They can be difficult to set up however. That's why setupmasternodes.com has 3 different services. 1. They teach you how to set up the masternode. 2. They set up the masternode for you and then let you take care of it. 3. They host the masternode for you. Could you send me the link to that youtuber?
That's great, I'm still learning about it and it looks profitable as you have set up on your own. I have check that website you've given and I'm still thinking about it.
I've learned something new about today that there's a need for VPS and it's only cost that cheap.
The one that I watched was higher than that but there's no difference from your explanation to his, thanks for sharing!

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

That's great, I'm still learning about it and it looks profitable as you have set up on your own. I have check that website you've given and I'm still thinking about it.
I've learned something new about today that there's a need for VPS and it's only cost that cheap.
The one that I watched was higher than that but there's no difference from your explanation to his, thanks for sharing!

No problem! Let me know if you have any more questions or need help with research.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Let me know your experiences with Masternodes!

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Maternode is very popular as of these days many people are engage ith it but I never tried this because I am lack of time which gives me limitation to explore something in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: