Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Yes, everything went great.
I tried, but I had trouble.
No, but I'm interested.
No. I'm not interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?  (Read 1852 times)
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

bump
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I have been sitting on the forum for a long time and oddly enough, I still do not know what master node is. Tell us in a nutshell what it is? All I know is that you can make money off of it.

inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

There and ongoin piramidal scheme calle the trusted nodes that allows you to buy a key and get proft from future investors. It could be similar to a masternode in a way.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Am really curious about there functions am not all that a tech guy
But with some basic explanation I'd get a hang of it
Who would enlighten me?
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

Not yet but rather I'm intrigued. I have observed a few instructional exercises about it regardless i'm making sense of and computing the hazard that I'm taking.
What I've discovered is the point at which you can pick a decent coin that has a genuine ROI and great volume, you'll make easy revenue.
Additionally everything relies upon the amount you will contribute and it isn't so much that simple as others considering, there are some shabby capital yet returns are too low, the higher the more noteworthy return however higher hazard as well.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

Master node is proof of stake and its interesting for many peoples. Most people interesting on master node because what we need require is locking minimal amount of coin and getting reward and dont have to buying expensive device to mine the coin
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

bump

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

bump

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

I tried once by getting an amazon server and setting everything up.  It was for the Sub1X coin.  Once I got it all set up there was a huge mix up at one of the exchanges and they had to fork the coin.  I just turned it all off at that point.  If I ever do a masternode again it will have to be for a high quality and well touted coin. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

I tried once by getting an amazon server and setting everything up.  It was for the Sub1X coin.  Once I got it all set up there was a huge mix up at one of the exchanges and they had to fork the coin.  I just turned it all off at that point.  If I ever do a masternode again it will have to be for a high quality and well touted coin. 

What caught your interest about sub1x?

Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

I never set it up , but I send some coins to my friend and he set it up . Good thing , every day u get some amount of coins bcs u own higher amount of same coin(every coin have their ''rules'' which tells u how much coins u need to start MN), but it's very risky bcs there are lot of scams now , try to explore coin in which u invest , roi , team ... Dash and Gobyte are good coins for MN(masternode)
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

Yes.
I am owning 10+ masternodes right now. Trust me it is not hard at all.
The point of running a masternode is to help the network becomes stronger.
So if you really want to help the project you should rent VPNs from different countries, areas that could build a strong worldwide network instead of having all at your home.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

I never set it up , but I send some coins to my friend and he set it up . Good thing , every day u get some amount of coins bcs u own higher amount of same coin(every coin have their ''rules'' which tells u how much coins u need to start MN), but it's very risky bcs there are lot of scams now , try to explore coin in which u invest , roi , team ... Dash and Gobyte are good coins for MN(masternode)
Have you looked at DarkPayCoin? They are new but seem to be doing everything right. They are a MN/PoS privacy coin that are following a very community centric development path. https://mncn.online/coins/DKPC

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

The process is simple; however, it can be hazzy when starting one for the first few times

flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

I set up a masternode on one of the amazon cloud servers.  The amazon service was free so I decided to give it a go.  Everything went great and I was earning then one of the exchanges the coin was listed at was hacked and all the coins were stolen which was a complete cluster fuck.  I got most of the coins from a bounty so I didn't lose anything monetarily but I doubt I would go to the trouble again unless it was for a top 100 coin like Dash. 

adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

I set up a masternode on one of the amazon cloud servers.  The amazon service was free so I decided to give it a go.  Everything went great and I was earning then one of the exchanges the coin was listed at was hacked and all the coins were stolen which was a complete cluster fuck.  I got most of the coins from a bounty so I didn't lose anything monetarily but I doubt I would go to the trouble again unless it was for a top 100 coin like Dash. 

SetupMasternodes.com can help you set up or host a Masternode so that you don't have to go through all of the trouble.

We support almost every Masternode coin.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

which coin would you want a MN for?
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

bump
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

No ıdidint tried masternodes yet. But always that is  my dream . I need to set up some masternodes and i want to earn some money monthly basis. It seems really amazing. You are holding a coin and you will be rewarded monthly because of that holding. That is completely suitable for my crypto vision. Because i love holding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

No ıdidint tried masternodes yet. But always that is  my dream . I need to set up some masternodes and i want to earn some money monthly basis. It seems really amazing. You are holding a coin and you will be rewarded monthly because of that holding. That is completely suitable for my crypto vision. Because i love holding.

thats the idea m8

the point of investing in a project and getting paid on it for holding is the key to masternodes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: