Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT WHAT YOU THINK!  (Read 4706 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 09:47:59 AM

Well, for many of you, it's not what you think.

I constantly hear craziness like,
"we just have to get bitcoin mainstream".
"Banks and paypal should deal with bitcoins"
"Bitcoins need popular acceptance"
"Exchanges"
"Online Wallets"

blah blah fucking blah blah blah.

Don't you people realize that bitcoins are THE ANTITHESIS of the modern banking system?
It's like saying, "Goliath, we want to introduce you to David, our Hero, we want you to help protect him. Will you make our kingdom more accommodating for David?

Don't be so stupid and naive that you think bitcoin will ever become mainstream enough for stores to accept it and people to use it on a regular basis. It will NEVER replace the dollar or some national currency. Banks will never work with it, and paypal will never be accommodating to it. WHY?

It's IMPOSSIBLE!  It's Impossible for a predator to get along with a victim waiting to be exploited.

Whoever or whatever intelligence created bitcoins realized a shitload of things ahead of time, and ahead of us all. What some of you simpletons fail to realize is that there is something called a NEW WORLD ORDER. It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. It's a proven historical fact.

Even GOLD, the Rothschilds set the price for, daily.  It's still done the old fashioned way.

The Knights Templars set the standard in central banking in the early 1200's. The goldsmiths and Rothschilds came hundreds of years later in Amsterdam in the 1500's and 1800's. The Bank of England was created and chartered in 1694, shortly after Oliver Cromwell in 1688, led the Glorious Revolution. This was officially the start of the New World Order as it exists today.

The world is set up around the International Banking System through the IMF and World Bank, but ultimately through the Bank of England.

If you think for one second, that Bitcoin will be easy to get off the ground or that it will be accepted by most people, or that it will be something that we can work with banks on, or it will be something major supermarkets or stores or organizations will accept, that's very foolish. They are all owned and controlled by the same central banking organizations today.

Bitcoins will always have to be converted back and forth, and people who do this will always have risk involved unless they accept cash only. People who work through banks and do their bitcoin businesses are sitting on the fence. One foot on each side. People who have their business registered with the government will always be "spies" for the enemy banker elites, one way or the other. They are by nature, informants, through the very workings of the system.

In this system, as in any REAL WAR, you cannot be "on the fence" and you can never be trusted as you can always be considered an "enemy spy".

If people want bitcoins to succeed, they must make compromises, and sacrifices in regards to what they are used to. You can kiss convenience GOODBYE! Say "GOODBYE Convenience, I do not need you as much as I value the freedom I can achieve from bitcoins". Say Goodbye to the ease of which you point and click and order and consume with a finger jerk. Take a new avenue toward life and realize that with freedom comes sacrifice and a will to make change happen. You do not do that by sitting behind a computer and armchair bitching and waiting for others to make those changes.

DO NOT think you can use bitcoins like money, EVER! Bitcoins are something completely different and so new you cannot likely fathom the ways they can be used for the most benefit as those uses may not have been invented yet. Just realize that bitcoins are not what you think they are. Keep an open mind, and think about how easy it is for people to stay in power and what reasons they have for doing so, and the overwhelming need by the powers that be to keep bitcoin from ever achieving it's full potential. Realize there are MANY POTENT forces out there that seek to keep bitcoin from gaining ground and going mainstream. Realize that we are soldiers in a war for freedom and not all of us are fighting the same war or even realize we are on a battlefield at all!

WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING UNCONSCIOUS. Bitcoins are a real solution to real problems of today. The powers that be are not going to be happy about anything that changes the status quo. That's simple math for you.

I hope some people can use this message to WAKE UP TO REALITY. God willing.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:07:24 AM

tl;dr summary

"bitcoins are THE ANTITHESIS of the modern banking system"

NEW WORLD ORDER

herp
derp.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

herp
derp

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:11:27 AM

spam

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:07:42 PM

Oh hey look, bitrebel just discovered Wikipedia.

Mousepotato
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:10:24 PM

tl;dr summary

NEW WORLD ORDER

herp
derp.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

herp
derp

Knights Templar... LOL

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:20:17 PM

tl;dr summary

NEW WORLD ORDER

herp
derp.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

herp
derp

Oh christ!  I just pee'd a lil reading this...

the OP CLEARLY!! dosent get it...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
qikaifu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

God creats math and math creats bitcoin.

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:31:48 PM

I stop reading when I see the Rothschilds craps.

If you see any of my suggestions useful, please donate me. http://btc.to/ec
bigb159

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:37:59 PM

My SLEEPING UNCONSCIOUSNEZ IS AWAKEDZ.
Lupus_Yonderboy

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 02:31:47 PM

Every time I see a post like this, I am glad they finally severed these forums from the official Bitcoin site.
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 02:37:31 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 03:16:48 PM by ColdHardMetal

tl;dr summary

NEW WORLD ORDER

herp
derp.

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

herp
derp

That was pretty funny.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 02:44:11 PM

God bless.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:04:33 PM

How to use quote tag:

1. Put the message you want to quote between [ quote] and [/quote]. You should have that:
Code:
[ quote]blahblahblah[/quote]
2. Write your comment AFTER [/quote]:
Code:
[ quote]blahblahblah[/quote]lulz
3. Huh
4. Profit

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:16:01 PM

I'm sure someone will quote Matthew, with his post...

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
RandyMarsh

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:17:41 PM

you people

What do you mean YOU People?

Stan?! STAN?!?!
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:48:45 PM

Jesus Christ no wonder the developers threw us out to the forest...
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:53:11 PM

I'm sure someone will quote Matthew, with his post...

I sure hope not. I was laughing so much while writing it I don't even know what I said.  Cheesy
You should read it again then, it's just hilarious, you should post in more threads Grin

DrKennethNoisewater

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 04:38:01 PM

Well, for many of you, it's not what you think.

I constantly hear craziness like,
"we just have to get bitcoin mainstream".
"Banks and paypal should deal with bitcoins"
"Bitcoins need popular acceptance"
"Exchanges"
"Online Wallets"

blah blah fucking blah blah blah.

Don't you people realize that bitcoins are THE ANTITHESIS of the modern banking system?
It's like saying, "Goliath, we want to introduce you to David, our Hero, we want you to help protect him. Will you make our kingdom more accommodating for David?

Don't be so stupid and naive that you think bitcoin will ever become mainstream enough for stores to accept it and people to use it on a regular basis. It will NEVER replace the dollar or some national currency. Banks will never work with it, and paypal will never be accommodating to it. WHY?

It's IMPOSSIBLE!  It's Impossible for a predator to get along with a victim waiting to be exploited.

Whoever or whatever intelligence created bitcoins realized a shitload of things ahead of time, and ahead of us all. What some of you simpletons fail to realize is that there is something called a NEW WORLD ORDER. It has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. It's a proven historical fact.

Even GOLD, the Rothschilds set the price for, daily.  It's still done the old fashioned way.

The Knights Templars set the standard in central banking in the early 1200's. The goldsmiths and Rothschilds came hundreds of years later in Amsterdam in the 1500's and 1800's. The Bank of England was created and chartered in 1694, shortly after Oliver Cromwell in 1688, led the Glorious Revolution. This was officially the start of the New World Order as it exists today.

The world is set up around the International Banking System through the IMF and World Bank, but ultimately through the Bank of England.

If you think for one second, that Bitcoin will be easy to get off the ground or that it will be accepted by most people, or that it will be something that we can work with banks on, or it will be something major supermarkets or stores or organizations will accept, that's very foolish. They are all owned and controlled by the same central banking organizations today.

Bitcoins will always have to be converted back and forth, and people who do this will always have risk involved unless they accept cash only. People who work through banks and do their bitcoin businesses are sitting on the fence. One foot on each side. People who have their business registered with the government will always be "spies" for the enemy banker elites, one way or the other. They are by nature, informants, through the very workings of the system.

In this system, as in any REAL WAR, you cannot be "on the fence" and you can never be trusted as you can always be considered an "enemy spy".

If people want bitcoins to succeed, they must make compromises, and sacrifices in regards to what they are used to. You can kiss convenience GOODBYE! Say "GOODBYE Convenience, I do not need you as much as I value the freedom I can achieve from bitcoins". Say Goodbye to the ease of which you point and click and order and consume with a finger jerk. Take a new avenue toward life and realize that with freedom comes sacrifice and a will to make change happen. You do not do that by sitting behind a computer and armchair bitching and waiting for others to make those changes.

DO NOT think you can use bitcoins like money, EVER! Bitcoins are something completely different and so new you cannot likely fathom the ways they can be used for the most benefit as those uses may not have been invented yet. Just realize that bitcoins are not what you think they are. Keep an open mind, and think about how easy it is for people to stay in power and what reasons they have for doing so, and the overwhelming need by the powers that be to keep bitcoin from ever achieving it's full potential. Realize there are MANY POTENT forces out there that seek to keep bitcoin from gaining ground and going mainstream. Realize that we are soldiers in a war for freedom and not all of us are fighting the same war or even realize we are on a battlefield at all!

WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING UNCONSCIOUS. Bitcoins are a real solution to real problems of today. The powers that be are not going to be happy about anything that changes the status quo. That's simple math for you.

I hope some people can use this message to WAKE UP TO REALITY. God willing.

"God" Has nothing to do with it.
m0w3r

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 05:59:21 PM

Good post OP.  
Established Banking versus average people using Bitcoin:  "It's Impossible for a predator to get along with a victim waiting to be exploited."
That's how I see it too.
m0w3r

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 06:38:17 PM

The financial system is run by people who have an interest in control.  If bitcoin ever gets large, then laws will be changed to specifically attempt to thwart it.  
Bitcoin will not be allowed to compete openly or fairly eventhough (and because) it has many more good things going for it than fiat.  It will be interesting to see how banks handle bitcoin's challenge to their control, if it ever gets to that size.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 06:56:53 PM

Every time I see a post like this, I am glad they finally severed these forums from the official Bitcoin site.

"...severed these forums from the official Bitcoin site."

I figured it out an hour ago. If I had the main site for any product or service, at first I would link to the most popular forum. But I would have to reconsider that position if the forum's tune deems healthy. This is only the thought I had, and am not dissing this forum. But considering...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: