Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OBJECTION TO Just_me thread about Blind and Deaf  (Read 10517 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:50:53 PM

just_me isn't an avarage Christian, he's probably some sort of a religious fanatic, I'v never met someone so "blind"..
don't judge people by certain individuals Cheesy
+1

Just_me issues a reply to me in his "Locked thread", to which one cannot reply.  I'm cutting out a lot of the wanna-be-preacher crap and posting it here.

Spendulus.

I quoted from Jesus Christ in my original post, and when Jesus said something, well, isn't it great that Jesus is right, but you are wrong?
....Matthew 13:13-15...
"Because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
but later on in this thread, I did try to explain to you, how it is for me to try and reason with people who are blind and deaf, because they do not believe in Jesus Christ.....

Dude, just because you make your fingers produce words on keyboards does not mean you make any sense.  Your reference isn't even an analogy.  "See but do not see" is not equal to "blind".

You've just, AGAIN, insulted my blind friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:15:14 PM

I found it ironic and interesting when just_me deleted my posts:

Quote from: just_me on November 15, 2013, 07:06:55 PM

Whatever you people say, nonetheless, the Holy Bible

says that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf.

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

The bible was written and re-written by people, its filled with the words of other people, people who are able to be fault, lying or mistaken. If you are going to take the words of others as the ultimate truth, simply because they tell you to, and then start to call out others because they seek a bit more truth, than the simple word of people, then the only one deaf and blind is you for blocking your mind from any facts and only having faith in something so uncertain.

Quote from: just_me on November 15, 2013, 07:50:22 PM

The holy bible says you are blind and deaf.

The holy bible is more trustworthy than non-believers.

You sound a lot like a "Born-Again" Christian, everything in your life has to do with Jesus and the Lord and what the eff ever...Converts are the most fanatical of all religious people, the dive in so fervently they forget what the rest of life is and not able to live it for what it is.

Perhaps the truth strikes home hard.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:29:53 PM

Yes, that's all very nice. 

Have a really nice day today.  Grin
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:42:18 PM

ITT: people arguing with one of the most trolling trolls in this forum

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:25:47 AM

Not on this thread, he yet again insulted people suffering from blindness, and I deleted his post.  Not welcome on this thread.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:28:03 AM

being a religious nut on this site.. that's a first, isn't it? bitcoiners are usually against the establishment or institutions that are designed to keep you a slave.. and that's what organized religion is, for the most part.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 03:13:46 AM

being a religious nut on this site.. that's a first, isn't it? bitcoiners are usually against the establishment or institutions that are designed to keep you a slave.. and that's what organized religion is, for the most part.

Bitcoin beggars use religion (god bless you).  Those slaves are gullible. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:45:22 AM

Yes, you're absolutely correct; the belief that these governing bodies are doing everything in the world, while they do nothing but order people to do things, is very similar to how a belief in a magical sky-man alters reality upon his own command, only after a believer has done so.

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:28:33 AM

it looks like he ejected himself via this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=339931.0

i'd like to personally thank him for personally contributing to the improvement of the bitcointalk.org community. thanks!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:45:09 AM

it looks like he ejected himself via this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=339931.0

i'd like to personally thank him for personally contributing to the improvement of the bitcointalk.org community. thanks!

LOL hope he stays gone Grin

Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:57:30 AM

Grin

I'm sure when he said "Ungodly Pervert" he meant me. 

And you know what?  I'm fine with that. 

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:09:23 AM

Not on this thread, he yet again insulted people suffering from blindness, and I deleted his post.  Not welcome on this thread.
Wtf? I was talking about justme

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:26:52 AM

Believers in bitcoin, at some levels... Less established, almost as crazy...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:18:53 PM

Wtf? I was talking about justme
so was I.
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:05:48 PM

Yeah, my own brother is deaf, so it was a bit ugly to me too.

But I'm way past thinking that the answer to "do you believe in god" is important.  Some do, some don't, and that's no reason to like or dislike any of them.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:41:02 PM

But I'm way past thinking that the answer to "do you believe in god" is important.  Some do, some don't, and that's no reason to like or dislike any of them.

Very insightful, I agree; don't hate a person for their religion, hate them for who they are Tongue  I don't have anything against Christians, I just hate bigoted ignorant assholes like just_me.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:37:09 PM

Very insightful, I agree; don't hate a person for their religion, hate them for who they are Tongue  I don't have anything against Christians, I just hate bigoted ignorant assholes like just_me.

most Christians know that the bible is filled with bullshit and that it's supposed to be metaphoric and they aren't hating people who don't believe, just_me is just_an_asshole Cheesy

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:03:45 PM

Yes, exactly.  I am opposed to dialectic/rhetoric/polemics and problem framing in manners which are prejudicial.  We can phrase a leading question so that there is 'only one right answer'.   However, these are fairly simplistic tactics in debate or polemics.  They lead to a false certainty or false agreement, usually this is taken in some direction which those 'who agreed' would not agree with.  But that is of course the intent of he framing the question.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:28:41 PM

Yes, exactly.  I am opposed to dialectic/rhetoric/polemics and problem framing in manners which are prejudicial.  We can phrase a leading question so that there is 'only one right answer'.   However, these are fairly simplistic tactics in debate or polemics.  They lead to a false certainty or false agreement, usually this is taken in some direction which those 'who agreed' would not agree with.  But that is of course the intent of he framing the question.
This is a thread that should die.  And not rise again on the third day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: