Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

I chose ether over bitcoin, cause every ICO created these day accept it as payment method and that token is created in ethereum smart contract. Beside that bitcoin price movement is kinda hard to tell, everytime i buy it goes down lol.
vanderstalin

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

I prefer both, Bitcoin and Ethereum is good for long term investment. If you are confused you can divide it into two parts, Bitcoin 50% and Ethereum 50%. and I think that is the best choice.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

Ether still a good option . And also consider EOS and NEO . because these three are blockchain solutiomn . NEO is attracting more projects even NEx decentrelised exchange going to launch . EOS mainnet going to launch some where between June . Ethereum still 90% of token in coinmarketcap ethereum based erc20 token . these platforms having real usecase.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

All depends on your choice and your own capital, if you have a lot of money and can afford to buy BTC is not wrong you buy because BTC has its own market and can be a long-term investment and the price tends to be exchanged, but if you only able to buy some ETH is good for investment because ETH has a good interest in the market, let alone ETH currently has the potential to go to the moon.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

If you want luck in the future, then buy and hold both. I think bitcoin and ethereum have a lower risk than you should invest in other alt.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

personally i would invest in ETH, his growing potential is better than BTC, ot i  woudl go for BCH which has great futur to my opinion

pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

My opinion you invest both Bitcoin and Erhereum , right now maybe the price little bit low but if you wait until July or August , maximum end of this year the price will sky rocket .
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Bitcoin is the best platform But I would like to suggest the Both the coin because these two coins are trusted platform so I allocate 50/50 percent in these two Coins. It is more secure platform in long term investment at the same time little risk in short term investment. Totally best profitable platform in Crypto market.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

BTC or ETH Huh

Hmm.. i think BTC is better.
But ETH is great coin too.
Why not both  Grin
Is coin sames better and we know that coin is best coin in crypto.
And we know to BTC is icon and so hard to overtake it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

You do not confuse yourself mate. I see the people invested on various cryptos from your country. If you go to local section you may get the assistance from the Filipinos itself.
Personally I suggest you to invest on NEO, NEM, EOS and IOTA. I believe these coins have the big potential in the market mate.
If you invest on bitcoin also you will be able to get the profit on it accordingly.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

Now I would choose an ethereum because the market is now good and better to invest in Ethereum than Bitcoin

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

In the long term, both are the right choice but perhaps the BTC attracts more attention than the ETH. Whether you invest in ETH or BTC, I think the results will be the same. If I were a friend, I would decide to invest in ETH

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Bitcoin looks good than ether right now consider about bitcoin is a little bit slow compared to ethereum chart. But remember it's the mother of cryptocurrency and anytime it can go to the moon. It may better for you to divide your amount into ether and bitcoin. And you can take all of the advantages from both of major coins. I could say that's the only best choice right now.
kolrbert

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

maybe if my opinion, i would choose to invest in ethereum because i think ethereum will give more profit as possible. but if you feel confused it may be better to divide two, 50% for ether and 50% for bitcoin.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

if I were you I would divide my capital, I would allocate how much capital to buy bitcoin and how much capital to buy ethereum, because I saw when bitcoin price moves up, the price of ethereum will also tend to up, even though with different percentages of price increases.
but the decision is in your hands, you want to divide your investment capital or you want to choose one of them. Cheesy
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

I would prefer the ETH. I think its price will be soon the moon in future and it will give you a huge profit in future.IF you have a doubt so then I suggest you have to invest in these coins NEO, BTC & LITECOIN
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

I do not think that I should ask such things because I'm a full-time fan of bitcoin, I like bitcoin and what he can do with our world, you understand that only thanks to bitcoin we have a crypto-currency world today and we can talk about you it, as the present.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: