Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

prefer bitcoin because it's the most famous and oldest cryptocurrency.
I think if bitcoin dies, all altcoin will follow it's dead i'm sure
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

Well if you are into cryptos you should have know what is called diversifying your portfolio, it is not good to hold only one coins in all your money, it it good to have other coins so that I will advise you to invest in the two.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

I guess both are good, not crypto market is in crisis and when it will recover, prices of both will grow up. In case of ETH you just need less money to achieve the goal.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

If I were you I would choose the portfolio investment, because the BTC and ETH COINS are good, and now the market price is not high, well suited to purchase, I believe that over the next few months, you will get good returns.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
I suggest that you must choose bitcoin over ethereum because this incoming "BER" months for sure the price of bitcoin will raise higher than what we are expecting.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Investments are perfect to be done in BTC. Its stability is too hard and in this way you will make your losses minimal. ETH is good way as well, their charecteristics are quite similar.
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Ether still a decent alternative . And furthermore consider EOS and NEO . since these three are blockchain solutiomn . NEO is drawing in more activities even NEx decentrelised trade going to dispatch . EOS mainnet going to dispatch somewhere close to June . Ethereum still 90% of token in coinmarketcap ethereum based erc20 token . these stages having genuine usecase.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

I now prefer ethereum, not bitcoin. Bitcoin already has a high cost and its shortcomings with scalability are still not completely eliminated. Ethereum will more predictably grow in price, as its cost is relatively small, and the role of this coin among the crypto currency performs great. It should also be noted that in ethereum, a PLASMA project is soon to be implemented, which must fundamentally solve the scalability problem by increasing the possible transaction frequency to hundreds of thousands, and in the future up to millions of transactions per second. This should substantially increase the value of ethereum.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Diversifying you investment is a good practice in this market as it will not only minimize the risk of you have no profit for a long time if the altcoins that you have became stagnant, but it will also maximize your profits if multiple altcoin that you have invested in moons. That is why you also need to study technical analysis for alcoins you can make profits in short terms by riding its uptrend and evaluating the altcoin and its community for the altcoins that you want to hodl for the long trem.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

I now prefer ethereum, not bitcoin. Bitcoin already has a high cost and its shortcomings with scalability are still not completely eliminated. Ethereum will more predictably grow in price, as its cost is relatively small, and the role of this coin among the crypto currency performs great. It should also be noted that in ethereum, a PLASMA project is soon to be implemented, which must fundamentally solve the scalability problem by increasing the possible transaction frequency to hundreds of thousands, and in the future up to millions of transactions per second. This should substantially increase the value of ethereum.
Yes, with such predictions certainly ethereum can be relied upon for long-term investment. I also feel confident with the potential growth of ethereum that will bring benefits if investing in it. But bitcoin is a pity to miss. Invest in both, I think better.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Both platforms are good to invest in actually, but ETH is much more reliable in my own opinion if in terms of long-term, BTC on the other hand can be volatile, which means there is also a risk as well, My suggestion is purely unbiased and if I were to pick over these two platforms, In my own opinion I think I'll go with ETH if it is for long-term then BTC if I want to invest and take the risks, there are no investments that will have no risks by the way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Of course for me personally certainly prefer ethereum compared with bitcoin. Maybe because ethereum is more potent than bitcoin because we know ourselves ethereum is very good for investment and opportunities to gain profit.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Invest half of the money in Bitcoin, and 50% in the Ethereum. These are cryptocurrencies with different technologies, so it's better to invest in both at the same time.

Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

investments in both bringing the advantages of its own. both also have the ability to grow rapidly in the future. for it to invest in the bitcoin or etherium must be patient.
Kewulea

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

as indicated by this, I will share my capital, I will designate how much cash-flow to purchase bitcoin and how much cash-flow to purchase ethereum, in light of the fact that I see when bitcoin costs climb, the cost of ethereum will likewise tend to rise, even with various rates of cost increments. so now I come back with you as a result of it or your choice and furthermore you are qualified for pick it.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

but you just need to choose only one of them, i think that bitcoin is a very good coin, but you need to check the charts before, the same happens to etheruem, they are very confusing now because of the prices.
Ooppss5

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

if you are a beginner, it is better to reduce the risks and participate in both projects
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin ethereum has an affordable price for me ethereum has a bright future
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

I imagine that it is smarter to part your assets and put them in both digital forms of money. In this manner, the dangers will be partitioned. Be that as it may, these cryptographic forms of money rise and fall in parallel.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

actually, both are equally profitable, only if investment in the bitcoin price is also expensive, whereas the etherium quite affordable. If you have a more capital investment in them or in the bitcoin is not a problem, but if you don't have much capital I suggest to investment in the etherium,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: