Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dominance is it the END ?  (Read 1264 times)
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

The BTC dominance is always in a state of flux. I for one cant see BTC's dominance being reversed permanently. We see the dominance go in waves. I think alts have been very quiet over the last few months and the only progress that we saw come from bitcoin however as we have all seen, we are having a mini alt season. This I don't think is new money, Its more likely to be money that has been waiting on the sideline for the last few weeks waiting for any sign of strength to jump back into the alts. We are seeing a pattern of bitcoin jumping and then alts catch up and following btcs recent rise of 30% from the lows, alts again have followed suit so I think people are beginning to clock onto this trend. Long term I don't think btcs dominance is going to drop
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Maybe in the end it will turn out that way, but for the time being one can not say so sure about it, because everything can turn in a few seconds and bitcoin will again be in a bad situation, I think that no one can predict this for sure, no matter how he would like.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

https://prnt.sc/j8ij29
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I don't think it's gonna be Ethereum. To displace Bitcoin, you need a cryptocurrency that will surpass It in everything, which will be used as payment now, as cash or a credit card, which will set not yet voiced higher goals, the team will apply bold decisions and this enthusiasm will be transferred to investors and ordinary people. Now I believe has not appeared on the market such altcoin.

Market dominance of bitcoin is still top in the market. It has the volume around 45 percentage so far. Please do not worry that some other cryptos has been hold that much market dominance like op expects in future.

If you want to invest your money all the time bitcoin is the right choice. If the dominance and control on other cryptos we cannot able to survive in the crypto currency market mate.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

The Bitcoin dominance will gradually diminish but will never end. Altcoins are rising very fast and this is very attractive for investors.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Today, when the market is again green, all investors are again choosing the Altkoins. Why you ask - everything is very simple and logical 200% profit is better than 20%. The dominance of bitcoin is falling again Altas are growing - we are moving to the moon again !!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Nope, bitcoin is the best coin for me, you see that it all back to the normal and btc will back to the top with a huge advantage over the others.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I agree that bitcoin's dominance is lower and lower, but I think there is very little chance that some other coins can take the first place of bitcoin.
cause BTC is till the biggest coin, the most well-known for other people who don't know about this market yet.
but I still hope that happen, cause there will be some crazy things happen after that
^^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Camirdouty123

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

bitcoin will be currency number one for a long time, many people have heard only about bitcoin and will invest in it
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

I don't believe that. BTC is father of crypto, and when he grows, ETH and other alts grow with him, and vice versa. So for me it's impossible to see BTC being beat by ETH or another altcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

Yes, very possible that bitcoins dominance will come to an end at some point. This is as a result of the creativity (in terms of projects) of other coins out there. For example ETH's smart contract and it's use as the tender for raising ICOs gives it a characteristics advantage over bitcoin. For bitcoin it's merely only a currency and store of value, and not much else can be used for it.
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

I think bitcoin dominance will be back soon. It's a normal process if bitcoin is reduced it's lower price because of new altcoins and token that appears. Just wait and see until the price will rise again.no one can tell time will come!!!!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

We already see what cryptocurrencies can compete with bitcoin. But meanwhile bitcoin is the undisputed leader of the market. And there are no equals at all. It remains only to wait until altcoins form top 5 list will expand its influence.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

Yes most of us aware that BTC dominance is decreasing, but other alt coin dominance still far away from BTC, most of the investors now diversify their investment so BTC dominance is decreasing, Bitcoin still  number one when people want to used as investment, so I don't think eth or any alt will replace BTC soon, eth itself still need improvement

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Dominance is dropping as we've seen, compare to months ago we have a time where BTC > 55% dominance but i guess this shall be healthy
There are way too many coins that could perform and have a better use case than Bitcoin, i would consider Bitcoin more of a "Collectible" instead of a "Payment Token"
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

When I first started collecting crypto in 2012, the Bitcoin dominance was close to 90%. At that time, the altcoins (Litecoin, Namecoin.etc) were not capable of offering any competition to Bitcoin. But the situation changed when Ethereum entered the scene.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

I believe in the future of Ethereum, but honestly, Ethereum is hard to beat Bitcoin.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I don't know  who come about this concept of Bitcoin dominance, but to me the measure is very faulty, if one look at the increase in number of ALtcoins that enters the market last year alone, this is very significant, so comparing two market where one is static and the other is dynamic is very wrong thing
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I still believe that bitcoin is always the king of all cryptocurrencies, and even in a long run of cryptocurrency business bitcoin is still the number one. However the price of ethereum now rapidly grows, but it doesn't mean that ethereum take over bitcoin in terms of price value.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I feel confused and strange, so many questions about whether ETH will defeat Bitcoin? Can Litecoin shift the bitcoin? why do we think about it? i think every coin is trying to increase its value respectively? I do not care, if bitcoin is lost by ethereum.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Bitcoin is a market leader, so we can say it dominates, other coins are highly correlated with it. But it is too expensive, so there are will be always other coins on the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: