Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dominance is it the END ?  (Read 1264 times)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

https://prnt.sc/j8ij29
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I dont think ethereum will dominate in the end because as you can see ethereum is going down as well. I think that bitcoin will dominate more in the future. So continue to trust bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that ethereum is still a good coin to invest with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance

Disagreed, Bitcoin Dominance is forever. People are just beginning to become more aware of it, more people need to understand what it is. When we talking about payments in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Comes first. 
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

First of all such value as "dominance" is just for those who love to indulge in figures. Bitcoin is one coin. Ethereum is not the one - it has tons of tokens that uses ethereum to be transferred. Of course if there will be extra 2000 shittokens on ethereum maybe it could become dominant but even in this case - I can't believe it could be Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

well you posted this in april. but we have witnessed a very huge raise for btc dominance in july  Smiley. this market is really unpredictable. nobody can know what is going to happen even 1 month later.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

maybe the dominance of btc is going down in percentage, but before it ends and is replaced by a worthy successor i think it will still take years
pistachefreak

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

I think actually, BTC's ratio going up probably means decreased confidence in the crypto markets (for now). When you see people going nuts with alts again and selling their BTC, that will give me more assurance confidence has returned to crypto (barring certain situations like another big BTC hard fork or something, which could pull people into BTC and possibly pull us back into a bull market and re-creating a bubble again).
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

In the market now BTC dominance more than 47% and this mean many trader and investor sell their altcoin for BTC. This action make all altcoin going down the bottomed. Crypto market need more new money from investor so the price of altcoin possible will going up. BTC dominance now , i think this is because News of Bitcoin ETF.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

Hell no way, that was just a stable price of bitcoin and i dont see any problem with that. Just take a look later in long term bitcoin is still the best coins in history and he is just starting in this point.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:18 AM

We will never know about it. Clear, indeed for bitcoin it takes a long period of time to show a sharp increase. Usually the pattern of 4 years. While indeed the longer ethereum increasingly good only. in fact almost every year shows a nice change.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

I think bitcoin dominance will be back soon. It's a normal process if bitcoin is reduced it's lower price because of new altcoins and token that appears. Just wait and see until the price will rise again.no one can tell time will come!!!!

Bitcoin still dominates. Just pay attention to the market - when BTC is going up, all the altcoins are following it. When it starts to follow, the alts do the same. I believe that we all need to hold BTC.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

Indeed, extremely conceivable that bitcoins predominance will arrive at an end sooner or later. This is because of the inventiveness (as far as undertakings) of different coins out there. For instance ETH's brilliant contract and it's utilization as the delicate for raising ICOs gives it an attributes advantage over bitcoin. For bitcoin it's just a cash and store of significant worth, and very little else can be utilized for it.
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Possibly at last it will turn out that route, yet for the time being one can not say so beyond any doubt in regards to it, on the grounds that everything can turn in no time flat and bitcoin will again be in a terrible circumstance, I imagine that nobody can foresee this without a doubt, regardless of how he might want.
ExpansionStar420

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

BTC is known as the leader of cryptos. Dominance is normal. I means not the end.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

No, usually dominance reduced when Bitcoin sideway and capital go to altcoin. You don't know when it's end because whales control maket.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Bitcoin dominance is getting lower? How about the fact that not even 80% of the world's population is aware of cryptocurrency and bitcoin? I think it's too premature to say that when there is still much room for growth for Bitcoin and cryptomarket
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin still has a dominance of 50.8% from the whole crypto market. This is still a big number in my opinion, considering the fact that there were so much money raised from ICO's for other projects this year.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

The fall of the market only increased the dominance of bitcoin in the market of cryptocurrencies. At the moment there is not a single sign that the dominance of bitcoin comes to an end or at least some signs threatening its domination.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I think this year is time to bitcoin down of price..we just stay hold and waiting untill it price will back grow up again.dont panic sell for now..look at year 2017 when bitcoin price fast grow up..i think sometime bitcoin price will back grow up again..but i dnt know when it will!

Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

I don't feel that bitcoin predominance is finished in light of the fact that the bitcoin value still in the high cost on the off chance that we contrast and different coins bitcoin still lead the digital money showcase. in spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is down too profound, bitcoin still the ruler of digital currency and numerous individuals still put their cash in bitcoin. however, perhaps ethereum have an opportunity to assume control bitcoin put yet I don't know about that so let the time that will answer this.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Ethereum is viewing up close maximal bitcoin and we admit to conjure up the jut and the development so far-away on the contrary what you aforementioned is correct, ethereum potency be taming as bushy-tailed close on the contrary that does not agency that it will over take bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: