Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etherdelta.com - servers are not responding  (Read 364 times)
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

My main stock exchange I use is etherdelta.com. I noticed that servers are often unresponsive lately. I can not find the information "why"...

You have same? Is it just a my problem? I always have small amounts on deposit. Worried about it ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

My problem with etherdelta is to long loading, and this case make me stress, when trade and try to start open position i pass the same problem, since this problem they dont fixed it yet, i was move all tokens to idex that more nice platform. In idex also more trading volume and we can get higher liquidity.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

My main stock exchange I use is etherdelta.com. I noticed that servers are often unresponsive lately. I can not find the information "why"...

You have same? Is it just a my problem? I always have small amounts on deposit. Worried about it ...
I do not know what the problem is. Try to go to the site through VPN or change the proxy.

Skieleton (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

My problem with etherdelta is to long loading, and this case make me stress, when trade and try to start open position i pass the same problem, since this problem they dont fixed it yet, i was move all tokens to idex that more nice platform. In idex also more trading volume and we can get higher liquidity.
Today from 9 AM etherdelta.com does not load at all. Do you have the same? Can anyone confirm to me if you have access to etherdelta.com.

I have been using idex recently and you're right. It's safer ...

I do not know what the problem is. Try to go to the site through VPN or change the proxy.

I try. It's not work...
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

I encounter about etherdelta is consumed my gas when the time to deposit same as fork delta, always server saying you dont have enough balance, i dont know what hapenning,i try 5 times to deposit but sadly they consumed my gas hope etherdelta fix their issue
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

I guess after hacked in February and March something goes on wrong Cheesy Empty twitter I don't know.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

I have used Etherdelta for sometimes now and was enjoying it until the hack period then the process change with them. What the developers of Etherdelta need to do is to increase the capacity of the servers so as to increase the loading speed of the website.

HOMT

Powered by,
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I thought it was only me etherdelta also is not working for me. Use forkdelta instead I was just gonna use etherdelta as I have some coins that says on my blockfolio that I have a good coin ready to sell now there but in forkdelta its not.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Why you guys still use etherdelta ? try https://forkdelta.github.io/ is just same like etherdelta and even use same API, but its faster cleaner and better in my opinion. Also im never have problem with it, just try.
Skieleton (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Why you guys still use etherdelta ? try https://forkdelta.github.io/ is just same like etherdelta and even use same API, but its faster cleaner and better in my opinion. Also im never have problem with it, just try.
I'll try. With /etherdelta.com I did not have any problems before so I did not give up. I have a small amount of deprivation there, but it hurts. It still does not work ... At least with me.

EDIT: etherdelta.com has the same base as forkdelta.github.io? I have all the coins deposited there. How is this possible?
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

etherdelta not my favorite exchange, but we need to use because some altcoin only trade on etherdelta, I don't use it two month ago when I heard that exchange got hacked and forkdelta release, that time I immediately transfer out all the tokens from etherdelta to my personal wallet, currently my side also can't load etherdelta website, maybe completely close?
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

I'll try. With /etherdelta.com I did not have any problems before so I did not give up. I have a small amount of deprivation there, but it hurts. It still does not work ... At least with me.

EDIT: etherdelta.com has the same base as forkdelta.github.io? I have all the coins deposited there. How is this possible?
a few hours ago I was very worried about etherdelta, his site is inaccessible and just like you that I have some assets for sale in etherdelta. but now etherdelta can be opened and accessible again, see and try.
Jon lang

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

I was having problem with Etherdelta, too. I can't load and access the site, saying that the IP address cannot be found. However, there are instances by which I can access the site but then after few hours or few minutes, I can't access it again. It already happened twice and I have no idea what is wrong. I checked their Twitter in case there is an announcement of maintenance or what but found none.
vaso11

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I have advised you to change this exchange. It is only good for sale or purchase of coins that are nowhere else traded, but it will not fit as the main exchange.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
darkangel020716

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I've advice to you that don't use this exchange many people got scam because of this so better stay from this, and sometimes the token that you are going to withdraw is can't be withdraw it is better to use big exchange although the withdrawal fee is too high but your coin is safe.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Please change to forkdelta Im a user of etherdelta for almost years and after the hacking incident and change of owner i stopped using this exchange its always very slow responding and slow server response forkdelta is much better try it.  

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I got a fix for the problem for loading orders, volumes and tokens if you are using metamask to connect your ETH wallet to etherdelta as simple as this: on the upper left corner of the extension there's menu to choose for the ETH network and the test networks you will notice that menu is still loading without any problems with your internet connection, you need to change the main network to any test network then change it back again to the main network, that would refresh the page of the etherdelta displaying all the orders and the volume.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

I have not problems with Etherdelta. It's the best exchange for ERC-20 tokens
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

I haven't used it for a while, but now that I've read this post I gave it a look and the site can't be reached at all. I remember they had a few problems after the hack, and although the site was available, it was impossible to make any trades. They solved that after a few weeks, and they seemed to be fine. I don't know what happened, and I can't find anything on their twitter. The last message there, is from 1 March, after they resumed trading.

Anyway, I guess you can go for forkdelta. It seems to be working fine, and I still prefer them to IDEX. Have anyone ever tried gate.io?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

It has long been reported that the stock exchange was sold to new owners from China.
Then the problems began with the work of the exchange and when I got tired of it I left for 2 other similar exchanges. These are exchanges idex.market and forkdelta.github.io

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: