Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 9750 times)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

My primary reason in joining here in crypto is the reason I think most crypto enthusiast have and that is earning profits out of it. I love doing crypto works because I have been gaining more from it as well as to improve my knowledge. I love the idea and concept of the crypto currencies and I will be continually doing it.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

I am here of course want to know more about the latest developments from Crypto, it must be admitted that Crypto is the future of the global transaction system, and I am sure that the system will change so I will make this forum the main reference.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Crypto is a new and quite easily accessible sphere in which it is interesting to understand. If you have some knowledge and you know how to correctly analyze the information, then you can make good money. The main thing is to work hard and not to be lazy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

I am here of course want to know more about the latest developments from Crypto, it must be admitted that Crypto is the future of the global transaction system, and I am sure that the system will change so I will make this forum the main reference.
We must be able to play an active role in the world of digital currency. We all understand that digital currency is a future because in the future almost all financial systems will become a matter of digitalisation. This is a must because when we do not play an active role we will miss progress in the digital financial system. Never stop because technological advances will always evolve and we are not likely to stop understanding all new things that are useful.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

what's your reason joining here in crypto?

At first I just want to know whar's really the function of bitcouin since I heard this on international news but later on I learn how to make money without investing using with my fiat money , and now I also learn how to invest in cryptocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

my friend suggest me to try joining crypto for earn more money , and profit from bounty.
and the other side , crypto its new technology of virtual currency , im a bit interest while heard about thats from my friend , so i trying to reading alot about crypto in btt forum.
anyway , my friend help me alot for suggesting me and teach me alot about bounty , i can earn a bit money from thats and my life very helped.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

I see a lot of interesting information from the world of Crypto that provides many benefits for investors so I am interested in investing in Crypto, indeed many risks will be borne because the price of coins is very easy to change, but I am ready with my strategy to get profit
icopir

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

an alternative source of income that helps me achieve certain goals in life and with proper knowledge gives a good bonus in everyday life
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

First of all I like the idea of the cryptocurrency - it is the decentralization, and the opportunity to make the investments into different perspective projects.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

I'm interested in studying cryptography, bitcoin and other coins, trading on stock exchanges, it's very interesting and brings good money.In a short period of time, it's much more than working on my previous job.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

join the crypto certainly expect results. beyond that, there is much more that can be obtained because crypto is not just talking about the results only. the clear understanding of it be additional things can be found in crypto. Moreover, technologies that always appear in crypto certainly can be used as a benefit in knowledge. but many are only looking at this from the results without looking at the other things that are much more useful.
Alfamouse

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

I am here to earn money by doing bounty campaign , it will really helpful for me  to support my needs , and i do the task with hardwork . I love earning knowledge too here about crypto and reading about success of other people here
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

To learn more about the crypto world.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

I had been using bitcoin back in the days for online [ayments when Liberty reserve had problems. At that time I never bothered to learn about crypto until a friend introduced me to ICO investment. It has been a challenging journey but worth it because I have got to learn new stuff and I'm still learning. All in all, I think it's getting interesting each day

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

the first time I got acquainted with crypto when I was looking for work on the Internet , I eventually found crypto . Crypto for me is the main type of earnings
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

The reason I invest in cryptocurrency is simple because I want to get the life I want in the encryption market, because I believe in the encryption market, I think cryptocurrency is worth investing. Although the encryption market is bad this year, I think their prices will pick up again.

I have a very simple reason for it. It is the support of my family. It seems to me, the salary I get monthly is not enough to help the closest people. Therefore, trading and investing in crypto can give us the additional money.
BitPACK

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

the reason why I'm here is because I trust the plans of the people on crypto. their ideas are so broad that it will make you think deeper as well, I am currently witnessing the technology innovation..
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

join the crypto certainly expect results. beyond that, there is much more that can be obtained because crypto is not just talking about the results only. the clear understanding of it be additional things can be found in crypto. Moreover, technologies that always appear in crypto certainly can be used as a benefit in knowledge. but many are only looking at this from the results without looking at the other things that are much more useful.
I also joined the crypto to gain something not just do something for fun. I am very interested in learning more about technologies and practical uses of them in our society, besides for crypto transactions.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Absolutely to earn money for a better future. I must admit that I have a job right now but my earning is not enough for the needs of my family so I decided to join here in crypto. And its also because I'm interested of the technology.
paderobin

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I joined crypto to gain knowledge and earn money from it cause I know it will surely benefit me.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: