Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
mika11

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:06:55 AM

I am from Vietnam and my country has no plan to develop cryptocurrency in payment of goods, I hope it will come soon.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:08:39 AM

Shopping with crypto? That's really a great idea because one of the things we need for huge bull run is mass adoption. The truth is many users are tired of reading whitepaper of a project where the team outlined many Features but in reality there is nothing to show for, thereby if developers can really stick to the reason why the created the project in the first place, the blockchain space will be booming heavily now.
Nevertheless, I will checkout the project you just mentioned and know what they are trying to do different and if they will indeed contribute to the blockchain space in the long run. Once again thanks for sharing.

The easiest way to really get crypto adopted is through Ecommerce. In 2021, over 2.14 billion people worldwide are expected to buy goods and services online, up from 1.66 billion global digital buyers in 2016. (excerpts: statistica.com). Now imagine if only 1 billion people know about bitcoin and can shop at Walmart, Alibaba, aliexpress, amazon and so on. That's global adoption

Indeed the easiest way for cryptocurrency adoption to run quickly is through e-commerce. If through an offline merchant, regulations will become obstacles while e-commerce does not recognize national borders. The concern is that e-commerce owners must understand and recognize cryptocurrency as a means of payment other than as a digital asset.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

It is already known that the network Minter for BIP was bought by the machine. I don't know how true that is. But there is a channel in the Telegram, where for BIP you can sell or buy things or services. This is a vivid example of how cryptocurrency can be used in shopping.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:06:45 PM

I remember the first thing I ever bought with Cryptocurrencies some years back... Airtime. I felt like I had just taken a huge step into the future when I sent BTC to receive airtime and I still make this transaction whenever I am low on airtime, I eagerly await the time when I would be making payments across major retails outlets with my Cryptocurrencies.
The feeling that you are already making things to happen after purchasing that first order using your crypto currency, in some establishments they already implemented using digital currency, time will come that the adoptions of cryptocurrency will also be available,  a same functions like debit and credit cards as we are also witnessing system which can be developed to use digital payment process, it will be a good addition and it will bring crypto currency to much wider venue of end users and investors.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

That is cool idea with great future. Delivery costs payed by crypto much better and easey than fiat transfer. So my recomandation and opinion on crypto side.
I don't appreciate this idea when we can easily pay for things with cash, although crypto has a similar role and feature but the convenience is too low when the support level from the store is very low, it is easy to see when many countries are using crypto but very few countries have stepped up to support it, using cryptocurrencies has too many requirements and is slower than other payments. Besides, users should also consider carefully their decision when the crypto value does not have to be constantly stable, always changing very fast.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 02:30:18 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
That way are tokens or coins used specifically or randomly? To spend crypto I prefer to play it or exchange it in dollars.

If crypto is used as a payment instrument such as for shopping, it will be very interesting, and it can be used as a transaction convenience in the future.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:47:04 PM

Never tried using crypto to buy something "physical" before. Hope the adoption comes soon, and maybe in a year or two this will be an ordinary action for the people who use internet and bank cards regularly now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

There are already many cryptocurrency trading platforms. The only thing is that payment is accepted in major currencies, and this is not always convenient for the commission and speed of payment, especially in small settlements. For such purposes, the Minter platform, which promotes its BIP coin, has already established itself well.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 02:07:56 PM

It will be a good experience if you have a positive response from the project community, must have superior value to compete, good luck
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:09:22 PM

The idea immediately rises some serious questions, it seems that it can be easily  used for money laundering. It also seems that the platform still its alive and working therefore I believe that they are conducting KYC .
Can anyone confirm this ?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:43:56 PM

If this things happen into my country, probably it become a good things to shop using crypto. But I think this can't be happen for now here,
But I think that Zeek was running since last year I guess. Then, seems they've established their community already to their country about the token they are promoting it. But shopping using crypto is totally cool actually.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:24:00 PM

I plan to buy a trip, or a ticket on AirBaltic (aviation is pretty friendly to crypto lately) Thanks for sharing your idea as well!
Uzornna

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:52:47 PM

Crypto usage is yet to be completely flexible like fiat currency, but we all know a technology like the blockchain is for the future and that is where and when cryptocurrency usage will become flexibe.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:58:51 PM

In my opinion, this is too slow and not very convenient way in comparison with paying with a credit card in two clicks.
I hope that one day a service will appear that provides the most convenient and fastest services for paying for anything on the Internet using cryptocurrency.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:06:34 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/
I would certainly like to see the payment of goods for cryptocurrencies, as for me it is very convenient, tembolee I earn with cryptocurrency and would like to see cryptocurrency as money for which you can actually buy without exchange)))

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

unfortunatelly in my country shopping using cryptcurrency is illegal, because in my country our goverment don't support or prohibit cryptocurrency but just can't make transaction and paying using crypto just our FIAt are accepted

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

In my opinion, this is too slow and not very convenient way in comparison with paying with a credit card in two clicks.
I hope that one day a service will appear that provides the most convenient and fastest services for paying for anything on the Internet using cryptocurrency.

Maybe it happens if you already have several families or you have become a grandfather who can see such technology on a screen. With fast time it might not be granted.
To see such progress in technologies one will not have to wait that longer i think even now all over the world crypto is providing facilities and people are even at age of 90 living in modern era buying and selling is available in markets and not so long but after few years crypto will get great value in market people will be able to buy things with crypto.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

The world is really moving faster and technology is keep improving to make life better without stress, well that is a good one by using a crypto credit card for a shopping in the western world and i believed here in African, one day it will be implemented to our local shop.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

This is a niche that is yet to be fully conquered even with the enormous potentials of cryptocurrencies. Only bitcoin has to a certain degree been able to achieve this. The introduction of projects like bizpayecrypto has offered another dimension to ecommerce with the use of crypto however, there remains a lot to be done to fully offer a complete product and solution worthy of adoption. It remains to be seen how the blockchain industry react to this situation and finally offers a general solution.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:16:20 PM

There will be more with improved used case by recent altcoins, It is important for them to adopt a working mechanism that will drive the volume trade of their coins. I used to be of the opinion of deprived use of crypto in shopping but if you do your research very well, you will be surprised about your discovery. I got this recent article that provide services and retailers that accept bitcoin
 https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: