Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018?  (Read 6498 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

The reason many people have believe in pump is that most persons need quick cash, another reason is that most persons don't understand the etiques  of investment, and they do not understand how crypto works, probably they where told that crypto business is good, you can double your money in less than no time.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

I believe and trust crypto is a promising field than others. It is certainly the grounds I have to prove it for several years. If you feel not sure maybe I consider reasonable and you are currently trying to figure out other areas.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

I was thinking that 2018 will be like 2014 before. And we start to face multi year bearish again. But after last two weeks. I think im wrong. Now i think we are will be like 2013 mega bullish year. Why ? Because fundamentally cryptocurrencies being adopted now. Many people many new comer and new investor in this industry. And it is good fundamental condition for the whole market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

I think deep inside we just WANT to believe in that. Actually it would be stupid to be into it if you don’t believe. There are signs to support this believe. Crypto is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate and its normal. Many companies are adapting crypto. What needed is the previous projects actually to start working, to show some results. Then the pump will come
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Hey, Bro, the future is no one knows. But what do you think, if people who are optimistic about the 2018 bullish signal use only 5% of their capital, and okay it turns out to be wrong, crypto is falling, will someone fall into poverty? Or if 2 of the 10 crypto he invested turned up 100 fold in the next 2 to 5 years, the risk is worth a try, isn't it? In the science of investment, risk management is the main thing, responsible for all that has been invested.

mate, ofcourse u must to use your knowledge about risks- that must be a first step in live of trader0)
but im no about it- i`m said about laws who may stop the market huge pump and make it loooong term high way

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

Of course as early as april we saw bitcoin's value that keeps increasing ! that is why 2018 pump is going to be more massive in the near future,as you can see we are still in a good place as bullish movements of technical analysis ,fundamentals are the ones who sold my supply which is why most of the people are still trying to believed.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Actually, no one knows what will happen in the crypto market in 2018! But we are expecting that there can be a big pump in 2018 like the last year! After the bad time, the good time is coming and I hope this green market will go to the moon gradually! No one can predict when will pump happen but there has a prediction many crypto experts like McAfee also believes that this year bitcoin can be hit 30K USD anytime. Hope for the best.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

I am always skeptical.  I think the problem is that a lot of people just read so much positivity that they aren't willing to balance this with reality of dollars and sense.  Do I think Bitcoin will ever be worth $1M?  Maybe.  But to be honest, I hope it doesn't.  I hope instead that it goes up to some really high level and at the same time other alt currencies would surge and become independent of bitcoin price influence. 

This is the biggest problem right now and it will simply take time to grow out of this phase of crypto where bitcoin dominates the market and market prices.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Actually, I am quite skeptical that this happens, because I believe that most investors have taken note of the bad experience suffered with the big pump of 2017, and everyone learned the importance of being more cautious when it comes to invest in this market.

I have no doubt that we will probably see an important growth in the market throughout 2018, but I do not think that it will occur as fast as it did during the previous year, because that was a rather atypical year compared to the historical behavior of bitcoin.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Because there is almost every year a huge pump happens in the second quarter or in the fourth. We have statistics that shows us this.

mathematical-project

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

These people saw the pump in 2017 and therefore it seems to them that the crypto currency will continue its growth in 2018. I also believe in it.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

What ar eyou reffering to with Titans and " openned cryptoway"

I belive because the first bubble was too small, just the market cap was under 1 trillion , and small because dot com buubble was 8 trillion.
Which is roughly 10 times the max marketcap of crytos.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Maybe we are just only an optimistic type of person because if you believed in bitcoin your thinking must be a positive because you want to earn money or you want to be rich but if your thoughts is pessimistic  you better to leave the crypto world. That's why we believed it will pump this year.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

In last time I've read that in cryptomarket started come new a huge founds it's must help to regulation price fluctuations.
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

with new supporters in the field of investment and the development of companies and crypto-based blockchain projects I believe it is the cause of a major pump for the 2018 market rise this year and will continue to peak next year.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Actually, I am quite skeptical that this happens, because I believe that most investors have taken note of the bad experience suffered with the big pump of 2017, and everyone learned the importance of being more cautious when it comes to invest in this market.

I have no doubt that we will probably see an important growth in the market throughout 2018, but I do not think that it will occur as fast as it did during the previous year, because that was a rather atypical year compared to the historical behavior of bitcoin.

Most investors have failed, and the one who arranged this pump was left with a good profit, so this can hardly be called a bad experience
This experience is bad only for beginners

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Most investors have failed, and the one who arranged this pump was left with a good profit, so this can hardly be called a bad experience
Most of the investors really wish that the bull market will soon be expected within the year and probably they are seeing this would spike in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in Q4 of 2017. Had been observing in the current market trend of crypto currency where market is slightly down this time but I think this is just a normal fluctuation. This does not mean crypto's will continuously dip but just making a sort of adjustment period and will be back on track in the coming days.
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Most of the investors really wish that the bull market will soon be expected within the year and probably they are seeing this would spike in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in Q4 of 2017. Had been observing in the current market trend of crypto currency where market is slightly down this time but I think this is just a normal fluctuation. This does not mean crypto's will continuously dip but just making a sort of adjustment period and will be back on track in the coming days.
Yeah you're certain mate, most of us right now really awaited for that best part of the year to experience and witness the coins that we hold to pump ultimately. As bitcoin continues its challenging moments especially on its crucial moments, while it moves high and low. Crypto's will continuously dip if people who've been investing will not calm down and think positive on the price. They should act bravely and learn hiw to manage their emotions as well, because this may affect the price droppings and I think panics is the worst scenario that makes the coin value crashes.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

so, guys!

What ar eyou reffering to with Titans and " openned cryptoway"

I belive because the first bubble was too small, just the market cap was under 1 trillion , and small because dot com buubble was 8 trillion.
Which is roughly 10 times the max marketcap of crytos.

titans- i mean a China, Korea(Asian market without Japony)

yep- u r right, the bubble was real small, and we will make more, but if that will be go now, than uptrend may be gone
because investors cant make to a bullish trend without law confirmation

and after that fail - in market will be more sceptics
it s my opinion

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Most investors were amazed last year that most cryptocurrency pumped on the mid of the year. The government were alarmed specially on those scam ICO where they collected hundred of millions because there is no proper regulation. This year, many countries started to regulate how to handle ICO and warned investors what the risks are. It is a good sign that crypto were being regulated and this year will be more bullish. Big time companies also started to embrace blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: