Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018?  (Read 6498 times)
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

The "law" is at the best point ever. Most goverments have accepted crypto and are moving to regulate it. Also nobody is thinking a big pump is going to hapen. Most people including me believe we will have a steady slow rise of investors and capital as the technology improves because its worth it. We are at the early stages there is only one way to go: UP.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:03:02 PM by Sahyadri

I feel you're pretty new in the market and do not understand how this market works. If you open Google and check out trends of the previous years, you would see that every year the market falls steeply at new year and then slowly picks its pace when quarter 2 starts.
Now, if we go by this trend, we would see bitcoin peaking to 20-25k again by the end of December.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
The market is volatile, but this is an opportunity for everyone. Many countries banned Crypto, and it negatively affected the market, but the market returned soon after. This is an anonymous market so the government can not control the investors and participants of Crypto.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I still think the main trigger is the presence of some countries that make positive regulation about bitcoin or altcoin. It's this factor that one becomes convinced of crypto change.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

so, guys!

You wanna know why weretill thinking and believing that bitcoin price will Moon?its because we dont Care about you,those people like you are the reason why crypto price remains troubleshoots..why not just leave bitcoin or much better leave crypto community,and find you own world,since i think youre not happy here now,do it instead of posting suck like this
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

I don't believe that but if most people believe something then the exact opposite will happen. This is the very first rule and it never changes. Smiley
Suit yourself, if people expect pump, get ready for going down again.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

we can expect pump of coins by June June will be again a life-changing month for crypto believe whatever the correction which we are seeing daily for last 3 months may get ended by june as per experts
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

I think people think every year would be like a “pump year”. That may be one of the reason why they are hopeful for a bullish year and of course they also want their coins to prosper and gain profits too so that’s for the obvious reason too.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

I think peoples believed in pump 2018 because they know that there are so many people and investors who wants to invest more money/funds in cryptocurrencies. Crypto industry is so well-known in our world today that's why people like to invest their on it. And these people also predicted that they can have profits in this year 2018.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

so, guys!

The market is volatile, but this is an opportunity for everyone. Many countries banned Crypto, and it negatively affected the market, but the market returned soon after. This is an anonymous market so the government can not control the investors and participants of Crypto.

i dont think so!
goverments has a control an any markets!
where you may recieve your money?
you are recieve them from bank- and who is control them?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

so, guys!

Hey, my point is that the soon more and more institutional money will flow into crypto market that will end up in 2-3 trillion market cap and $30-40k per BTC, and it is my real consideration of the present situation around crypto sphere.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

I think peoples believed in pump 2018 because they know that there are so many people and investors who wants to invest more money/funds in cryptocurrencies. Crypto industry is so well-known in our world today that's why people like to invest their on it. And these people also predicted that they can have profits in this year 2018.
I think that the topic of crypto currencies is a very hot topic at the moment. Interest in it is constantly growing, so investors are increasingly investing in crypto currency. All this should lead to another strong price increase in 2018.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

so, guys!

Actually people  want a positive thought or good vibe's  because when you are entrepreneurs all you want to do is to earn and have a good profits ,everyday in your investment and not thinking a negative thought of your investment,and thats the reason why people like us a small  merchants thinking always that 2018 will be pump year,even crypto is in struggle in several previous month,because faith in cryptocurrency that its will pump again can make yourself happy and contented.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I feel you're pretty new in the market and do not understand how this market works. If you open Google and check out trends of the previous years, you would see that every year the market falls steeply at new year and then slowly picks its pace when quarter 2 starts.
Now, if we go by this trend, we would see bitcoin peaking to 20-25k again by the end of December.
Actually it doesn't matter believe if they think to continue believing about the pump this year. So that means many people are supporting bitcoin since then and most especially this year due to lower prices but continues to rise even if some are thinking bitcoin is a bad idea for investment. People believe the pump this year because that is what they desire so let them be. Whe don't know when is the exact peak season so let's wait for that.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

If everything says that everything will collapse, then it will be a pump. Because whales will want to earn as much as possible before the end.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

People believe in pump 2018 because crypto is rising the last couple of years and every year is better than the one before. We all know what pump we had in the end of 2017 and now everybody is thinking 2018 has to be better and bigger.

Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

so, guys!

We should all be positive that this year would be a pump year because we would be the ones who will benefit from it. If we will be always be pessimistic on this digital currency then we would go nowhere. We should promote crypto and don't scam.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

because most people are waiting for when the price rises and everyone believes and trusts when it comes to pumping in 2018 because most say we'll hold it first and wait until its volume price increases as well so most people will also increase the crypto coins so hold first and now 2018 we just wait and until the price increases in cryptocurrency. now we're getting a lot of coins and are suddenly pumping so it's worth a lot of money to get you so you might be one of the rich people and one from here.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

There is indeed a country that prohibits but also many countries that support. In addition, we look at just some of the developments in the world have started to turn to the crypto for a variety of technological advances them. This is particularly helpful for long term crypto because it certainly will be more promising.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

Its not actually we believe. If you had done much research you will discover that it is the real thing.

Yes it rises and drops but there is a limit it will fall to. So if you are aware of the limit, you know what you should do with your money and crypto as well.

Alot people who action succeeded and those who doubt are still sitting on the fence
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: