Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018?  (Read 6498 times)
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

Notice how many years the bad news is forecasted and the whole crypto market is crippled, but this does not happen, people have invested at favorable prices and are waiting for an increase  Cheesy
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

Because they compare this market with other market like Stock and Forex, total marketcap of cryptocurrencies still smaller when compare with other (400b with 60 trillion), so they believe it'll raise to 1 trillion this year  Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Learning from the previous year that at the end of the year there is always a price shock in crypto. and at the beginning of the year there is always a decline. this makes people believe that there will be price increases in cryptocurrency

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
nawaki

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Many countries are banning crypto,
and it negatively affects the market, but the market returns soon after.
This is an anonymous market so the government can not control investors and crypto participants.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Notice how many years the bad news is forecasted and the whole crypto market is crippled, but this does not happen, people have invested at favorable prices and are waiting for an increase  Cheesy
If the bad news is it is often gan when the market price is indeed lame yesterday but I also feel that some of that cost is destroyed, Engadget, but if viewed Sunday this week priced fair improved slowly though 

Lerosaeyan6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Because they compare this market with other market like Stock and Forex, total marketcap of cryptocurrencies still smaller when compare with other (400b with 60 trillion), so they believe it'll raise to 1 trillion this year  Cheesy
correct gan when viewed like that, anyway I think desperately need a long time let alone wait for the price is stable when it's willing to praise his price at 1 trillion that hell is pretty good

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

it seems indeed cryptocurrency has been prepared for super big pump at the end of 2018
I also heard vague news from various media
and I also hope it happens
Lerosaeyan6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

This is an anonymous market so the government can not control investors and crypto participants.
correctly indeed at this time it was one of the factors in his servant kyripto in each country, in case of my own because he did not understand if kryto can help people out of unemployment and poverty

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Most likely this is due to the fact that we are still trying to reverse the downtrend, which has been very hindered recently, I think that today the time comes and we see with you how the direction of the trend is changing, so many believe in a miracle.
Lerosaeyan6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

it seems indeed cryptocurrency has been prepared for super big pump at the end of 2018
I also heard vague news from various media
and I also hope it happens
Hopefully what you say is true once gan that there will be a nice change, and hopefully will bring a positive impact and be more successful in the future

Dread (OP)

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

uncontrolled market?
do u real think that?
how about markeplaces regulation from SEC?
or- how do u can recive your money in bank if "unkontroled by goverments" dont give to u money?)

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

uncontrolled market?
do u real think that?
or- how do u can recive your money in bank if "unkontroled by goverments" dont give to u money?)

Exchanges can be regulated by governments but you don't need them - there is f2f or even this forum. You will also not have to withdraw money from banks if it is possible to make all payments in cryptocurrencies. It is just matter of time and implementation and developing of technology what is slowly happening around us.

So yes, in 2018 cryptocurrencies market for sure will be growing.
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

because people obviously want to get the benefit and at the same time very quickly therefore wait for various pumps this year

Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

because absolutely everyone wants to earn easily and quickly,and it is almost impossible.never hoped for pumps

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

people believe because they have seen the past trends of crypto growth...
crypto market down from last 4 months ans it can not be like this, also three are lots of positive news coming in to market.
people really hope, they analyse, they see the trend & they really believe in crypto.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

To each, his own. Your believe or faith cannot alter or have any impact on the price or future price. If you dont believe please stay away... No negative vibes.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

The basic reason behind people buying during is FOMO which means Fear Of Missing Out. Cryptocurrency is market is open to everyone, you don't need any KYC to trade or any other sort of documents to trade. You have money you are welcome here, due to which many new users fall under the trap of buying during pump. They think they might sell at price when coin pumps more but eventually need to sell when coin becomes bluish as they got no time to think when to sell.
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

uncontrolled market?
do u real think that?

Exchanges can be regulated by governments but you don't need them - there is f2f or even this forum. You will also not have to withdraw money from banks if it is possible to make all payments in cryptocurrencies. It is just matter of time and implementation and developing of technology what is slowly happening around us.

So yes, in 2018 cryptocurrencies market for sure will be growing.

yep, you make a deal in other places and can take a ware in the shop(without the recieves your money), but if a goverments make a law with declining of that payment and illegal that operation, without bank(for example, like a terrorists enemy or robbers who want to steal your money)
but in realtime i see a nice perspectives from this regulations

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I am not thinking that year 2018 is the pump year because it already happen last year. And today i was hoping that bitcoin and altcoins will slowly goes up and not hype pump just like what happen last year.

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

Maybe its because they base on what happen last time that bitlcoin and some altcoins pump to much and they are think the same way that it will gonna happen again soon and its more higher price this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: