Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 02:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018?  (Read 6536 times)
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Anything might happen, the situation of things athand present might not necessarily affect Bitcoin and prevent it from rising. Even if it does not rise early enough. I believe cryptocurrency will be a boom this year. 2018 holds great for crypto. Just as it has been projected, there is every likelihood for Bitcoin to rise beyond $20000. Virtually everyone believes this and it will become a reality.
I believe it also that crypto will be boom this year. We have seen crypto at all time high so why not it can't make it again? The ability of crypto is so big it can make it this year to show it strength to increase it's value.
Why? Because its bad news around. Till the all bad news impact earlier gone, the crypto market will reamin stay on this range of price.
If the investor have increased their trust to crypto again, no more bad news, ony great news about crypto development, i think all the cryptocurrency price will slowly or fastly increase till break the last ATH.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. It may not be the wiser idea or way of thinking but that's how it goes for thinking of easy money.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

What law exactly are you referring to?

Mostly, it seems like you are being pulled by fud.
If you look at the reality, there are very little laws surrounding crypto with some countries having no laws at all.
Announcements of regulations are nothing, to think that this market is dependent on remote announcements is not wise.

What I see, is a healthy price correction from the all time high of 19k for btc last Jan.
Then two months of price crashing, and then last month price stability and steady growth.

This is 100% signs that the market is ready to pump.
I will trust the numbers and data more than speculation based on "news".

If you have more compelling reasons and evidence that the market won't pump at all this 2018 than please show us.

If not, I would advise you to make such far reaching statements like there will be no pump in 2018.
Extremes will make you do unwise trade choices.

bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

Psychology of people and historical data. The bitcoin was always restored in the price. Therefore now people to hope for growth.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Personally, i am optimistic that the market will pump this year, even beyond what we have had before. Just like many were surprised and caught unawares when the prices of coin and some altcoins skyrocketed last year.
Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

In the crypt everything is cyclical. After a dump there is a pump – so in other cases  anybody would not invest…

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

Psychology of people and historical data. The bitcoin was always restored in the price. Therefore now people to hope for growth.

histotical datas about every year pumps?
i never heared about this datas)
i think market need to be a strong for next wave of pump- at this moment we see only regulations from goverments

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

I think that people are very tired of constant dumps and lived only thoughts about the fact that soon there will be a pump. As it happened)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

Newcomers mostly don't believe in the price pumping of bitcoin, this is all because of the panic that exists looking upon the fluctuations happening with time. The users who were into bitcoin long back itself know the truth and the market scenario. In this regard expecting a price pumping by this year is quite phenomenal.
Not only the new comers that panic within the bad dump last time and also the old member who normally panic.
Panic also depending on not confident to our strategy and also panic can come when we are not sure with our portofolio. When we feel the coin is good then we will be always confident and not panic at all.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

It was and is still about positivity, we have learnt that in the crypto business you don't get to expect anything and it comes to pass, its very unpredictable and very unstable, most people just believed  that there will be a pump and hoped that it would come to pass
cryptojenna

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Because we are just after the huge dip (of course preceded by a massive run-up which must also be remembered) there is no reason to believe the industry is dying, just on a pull-back. So it is logical to believe that if the technology is improving consistently and the projects progressing then the market value will rise over time.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Many investors trust the cryptocurrencies market as they invest and hold large amounts of crypto at the moment. After the first three months of the year, the market has been on the upward trend. Also, investors are always optimistic that the exchange rate in the last 6 months of 2018 will flourish and strong bump. However, you should remember that all is just predictions and absolutely no basis, only essential reference.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████